The Ulti-Mate Revenge

By Vanicao

When an unconscious teenage boy is found in the woods Rebecca Jerome, the daughter of the Alpha of the Full M... More

Prologue
Part 1
Part 2
Part 3
Part 4
Part 5
Part 6
Part 7
Part 8
Part 9
Part 10
Part 11
Part 12
Part 13
Part 14
Part 15
Part 16
Part 17
Part 18
Part 19
Part 20
Part 21
Part 22
Part 23
Part 25
Part 26
Part 27
Part 28
Part 29
Part 30
Part 31
Part 32
Part 33
Part 34
Part 35
Part 36
Part 37
Part 38
Part 39
Final Chapter Part 40

Part 24

1.6K 75 2
By Vanicao

I had summoned a meeting of all leaders. I entered the dimly lit room with heavy oak panelling room. This building had been in my family for centuries. It boasted of our lineage and power. I surveyed the pictures of my ancestors that lined the walls. I had to continue our legacy. My body had become weaker yesterday and I knew that they had fully sealed their bond. Time was of the essence. The stupid rogues had failed in their duty. They needed to kidnap the girl after the mating but their stupid leader had been too eager and had disobeyed my requests. He had learned the hard way not to defy me.

There were six people sitting around the table. They were sombre and looked tired and drained. The process had begun. I sat at the head of the table gauging my audience; they looked at me with expectant faces.

'The mating has taken place and the process has begun,' their faces now drooped even further.

'We need to exterminate them now!' one of the circle shouted.

'They do not know what power their unity brings and how they can control us.' I said. 'It is best we do this carefully. Their union determines our existence.' I stood up and walked around the table.

'For hundreds of years we have lived protecting our beings but this century the moment has come.' I stopped and looked at my friends who I had known for centuries. They looked tired and hopeful but as their leader I was in charge. I wanted my people to survive this threat to our very existence. 'The prophecy is coming to light. We must act before their bond generates the sanctum.'

'Since they are mated the union is stronger. Five births yesterday were all stillborn. Our people are beginning to die.' The lone woman at the table said.

'Therefore, we need to prepare. I have summoned one of our allies. They will begin the war. Gather your people and attack. The more we come at them the less time they have to regroup. Remember if one is hurt the other will feel it more. So we must act fast to kill them. Just one will do and the other will perish soon after.' I challenged my people.

'We are fighting for survival, the Moon Goddess cursed us but we need to prove to her that she cannot win.'

My men nodded each knowing the severity of this mission. 'We will no longer hide but attack openly. Forget rogues, we use our powers but be careful not to drain yourselves as the central forces are unbalanced right now. We will fulfil this mission ourselves and prove once and for all that we are superior to werewolves.'

The table cheered as we transformed and ascended into the night.

I awoke refreshed, I turned to look outside. The sun was not very high, it must be early morning. I sat up, I was alone in bed but Blade's scent was strong on me. He had slept next to me last night after the welcome party. I stretched my arms over my head and realised that I was naked.

Did we have sex again? I vaguely remembered that sometime during my sleep I had felt my body being touched....

'Argh!' I screamed.

I thought I was dreaming! I thought to myself.

Oh no it was definitely real. My wolf murmured sleepily.

Huh, you surfaced didn't you? I challenged my wolf.

I had no choice. He was so near and I couldn't resist his scent. It is so musky. My wolf purred.

You are becoming a sex maniac. I reprimanded her.

He is our mate, having sex is what mates do plus it is so out of this world who can deny us that bliss. My wolf unashamedly said.

You need to control yourself. I said angrily. He will think we are sex starved freaks.

Ha! His wolf yearns for the touch the same. She stated.

I need a run. I said.

Yeah that would be marvellous. My wolf agreed.

I got off the bed and put my discarded pyjamas into the hamper as well as Blade's boxers which were on the floor.

Where was Blade anyway? I wondered as I glanced at the clock it read 6:30 am.

I padded naked to the bathroom and looked at my body. I touched the red blotches on my neck and on my chest. Even my thighs had purplish spots. This was horrible. I quickly got into the shower because I had to wash away the smell of sex.

I was careful with my choice of clothing. I wore long black sleeved athletic wear and knee length tights with my pink Adidas trainers. I was in need of a good run to release this energy in me. Plus I needed time to think clearly of how I was going to approach Blade from now on.

I left the bedroom and was a bit confused as to where to go next. I finally found my bearings and made my way downstairs. I met a middle aged woman at the bottom of the stairs.

'Good morning Luna,' she greeted warmly.

'Good morning.' I replied returning a smile.

'I am Lucy, would you like some breakfast?' she asked

'No thank you Lucy, could you just show me where the kitchen is so I can get bottle of water for my run?'

'Of course Luna,' she turned down a short corridor and entered a huge modern kitchen with stainless steel appliances and an island in the middle. It was tastefully decorated in oak finishing. It was very homely.

Lucy got me a bottle of water from the pantry.

'Thanks.' I asked turning toward the huge conservatory that led to a garden.

'Oh no Luna, you can go to the gym Alpha Blade is there already.' She said.

She went to the sliding doors and pointed to an annex at the bottom of the garden.

I was undecided if I wanted to face Blade so early.

Lucy looked at me and smiled.

'Go on Luna, I am sure he is waiting for you since you two completed the mating process last night.' She said brightly.

'How did you...' I stopped as she started to smile.

'A woman knows these things plus Alpha Blade had the same dreamy look on his face when he went to the gym earlier.' I blushed.

'Go on, you two are so right for each other.' She sighed distractedly.

'Thanks Lucy.' I said exiting the house as I made my way to the gym at the bottom of the garden. It was well maintained with flowers and a swimming pool and a walkway that meandered through flowers an herbal patch, fruit trees and a sitting area. The Wyatts appeared to be just as wealthy as my family I thought.

I took a deep breath as I entered the gym.

I immediately noticed Blade in a boxing ring with his Beta. They were sweaty and chatting as they sparred with each other.

'Good morning, Luna!' someone shouted and I turned around to notice that there were three other men in the gym.

Blade stopped practising and looked at me.

I felt nervous as five pairs of eyes were trained on me.

'Good morning everyone.' I said cheerily.

'Continue, don't mind me.' I informed them; I pulled out my IPod from my pouch and fixed it on my sleeve. I found my exercising playlist and pressed play as I hopped onto the treadmill. I set it for a five mile run. I kept my head focused on the garden outside which stretched quite far. I could see the other buildings on the property. There were three pack houses which looked like a towering block of flats and other cottages spread about. The Thunder Shadow pack was indeed powerful.

Blade POV

I looked at Becca on the treadmill. She was gorgeous. The outfit hugged her in all the right places and her legs were beautiful. I remember them wrapped around me last night as we made love. Each time was better than the last. My body swelled as my desire for her ignited. I thought coming for a spar with Channon would ease my fire for her but here she was tempting me again.

'Blade, Blade!' Channon said trying to get my attention.

'He is in lust!' Ralf said and they laughed.

I came out of my trance to see my men looking at me amused.

'I have a mate and I know that look.' Gian, my head warrior commented.

I smirked at them. They laughed even more.

'Yeah that look is definitely one of a newly mated male.' Johnno, my head tracker said.

'I guess training is over?' Channon said.

'Huh?' I said my gaze not leaving my mate. Her butt was so tight as she run. Her face was facing the garden but her back was still alluring. Her firm butt was itching for me to touch it. If I could see how great she looked, so could the other men.

'Out!' I said loudly.

My men all smiled.

'We'll make sure that the gym is not disturbed.' Ralf added as they exited the gym with no further prompting. I could hear them snickering as they closed the door.

I took off my boxing gloves and wraps.

I approached my mate and put off her machine. She stumbled but I caught her.

She stared at me confused.

'What the heck Blade!' she said trying to right herself. I ripped the headphones from her ears and crashed my lips to hers. She tried to resist but soon she gave in and we descended to floor. 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

356 43 32
WARNING THERE ARE CURSE WORDS AND LOTS OF THEM TO SO IF YOU DON'T WANT TO READ CURSE WORDS THEN STOP READING THIS BOOK RIGHT NOW AND GO FIND SOMETHIN...
1K 56 22
🌼Jade🌼 Human female, orphaned and had to move in with her cousin and uncle who is extremely strict. She has an Alpha as her arch enemy but she does...
1.8K 98 32
Emma Smith, a hopeless romantic werewolf, has always dreamt of finding her perfect mate. Her life revolves around the anticipation of meeting them, s...
2.3M 61.5K 44
Lea was an orphan, so when the upcoming Alpha finds out she is his mate he rejects her because he think she's weak. Only he doesn't know what she has...