Boss Lady [ Completed ] #Watt...

By ambershanelx

Classy, in charge and manless could be used to described Eva Marks. A twenty seven year old who is the head e... More

BL
BL 1
BL 2
BL 3
BL 4
B L ♛ 05
B L ♛ 06
B L ♛ 07
B L ♛ 08
B L ♛ 09
B L ♛ 10
B L ♛11
B L ♛ 12
B L ♛ 13
B L♛ 14
B L ♛ 15
B L ♛ 16
B L ♛ 18
B L♛19
B L ♛ 20
B L ♛21
B L♛ 22
Baby Shower♛
B L ♛ 23
B L ♛ 24
B L ♛ 25
B L ♛ 26
B L ♛ 27
B L♛ 28
B L ♛ 29
B L ♛ 30
B L ♛ 31
B L ♛ 32
B L ♛ 33
Wedding Day♛
B L ♛ 34
B L ♛ 35
B L ♛ 36
B L ♛ 37
Forever My Lady♛
Note from Author
S E Q U E L
Greetings.

B L ♛ 17

57.3K 1.5K 48
By ambershanelx

Eva

Here it is six in the morning and I am helping Kavon get ready for his trip. I wouldn't even be up if it wasn't for myself. I woke up because of back pains I was having and lucky me Kavon was up and getting ready.

"You got everything baby?" I said as I watched him come from the bathroom with the three Louis Vuitton bags.

I wanted to cry a bit, Kavon is about to leave for a month and I will be two months in exactly two days. Time is going by fast already.

"Yeah, you coming to the airport with me?" He asked as I got out the bed to get ready.

I slipped the yoga pants on "Duh K"

"Aight"

I smiled, good thing we spent a whole bunch of time together yesterday. Lord knows this month, well three weeks is going to be hell without Kavon here. It is going to feel like I am go through this alone.

We got in the car and of course as if cue his phone began to ring. And he didn't hesitate to answer it.

"I am on the way now Tee" Kavon shouted.

"Look, my baby woke up and didn't feel good, shit y'all can wait fuck you think this is" With that he hung up.

Now, I am really curious to know what he does. He looked at me then smirk. I couldn't help but smile. He continued to drive, while he placed his free hand on my thigh and began to slowly rub it. I tilt my head back, savoring the moment.

"Baby you missed the airport" I said as I lifted my head back up.

"I know, personal jets aren't public planes bae" He said with a slight chuckle afterward. I looked towards him. "Since when you get a jet?"

"Since, I was like twenty-five" He responded and put the car in park. I took a look out to my right and not too far from us seen a nice small, but nice tan jet.

Kavon got out and so did I. People dressed up similar to LK began to get his things and carry it to the plane. I went around to driver's side since I had no choice but to drive home. I kept the door opened and waited for Kavon to stop talking to the men. The sun had began to peek from behind the clouds and I knew soon I would have to go to work, without Kavon being here.

I waved to Riley and he waved back. My tummy began to growl indicating I was hungry. After finishing up whatever he was doing Kavon made his way back to the car. As soon as he got into arm reach, he wrapped his arms around me. I put my head in the crook of his neck.

"Baby I am going to miss you" He said.

I sighed "Im a miss you more pookie"

He smacked his lips, he can't stand when I call him that. But he tolerates it anyways. I feel as if my whole world is in my arms right now. "K" I said softly.

"Hurry back, babe... please" I said.

He nodded his head "This weeks going to go by fast.. trust me" After those words we kissed. Not like any kiss we had before, but this one I felt like electric shocks went down my body. The whole kiss my body was on ten and I loved every second of it. Kavon does things like this to me and I can't help it all.

"I love you" He said after our kiss and rubbing my stomach.

"I love you too" I said and he turned around and began to walk. I shut then door and still looked at him as he got on the plane. Watching my world walk. Who would have known? I smiled and waved as he turned around and smiled bye to me. I blew him a kiss and started the car.

*

I looked at myself in the mirror once more and did a full spin. Today I cut my day short, I forgot all about my hair appointment. I need an appointment so I went ahead and finished the reviews and faxed them. Kavon called a few hours ago saying that he made it safely and we will talk later on today.

I had my hair in a nice sock bun which did my blonde high lights some favor. I decided on wearing a peach Michael Kors dress that stopped at my knees along with an Navy J. Crew blazer. I came out my closet room and made my way downstairs.

I went into the kitchen and opened the refrigerator. I looked around till I spotted the Strawberry banana smoothie drink. I grabbed the bottle then my keys and went into the garage. I unlocked the car and began making my way towards the Navy Benz. I got into my car and start it. I made my way down to the hair salon, things were running through my head about what I should get.

"Eva what we getting today doll?" My Stylist asked. She just washed and conditioned my hair. I am kind of scared to get a perm so I will hold off on those. I have heard some things.

"I think I want to get the flexi rods" I said with a smile. I want to change my appearance and curls is the way to do it. She began to twist my hair and I waited patiently.

"Girl you know you can't hide that bump right?"

I smirked "Yeah..."

"How far are you?"

"Um, I will be two months in two days" I smiled. I am actually happy that I will soon have a baby, I have no type of gender preference. I will be happy with whatever God blesses me with.

"Awh, I didn't know you had a man" She said. She playfully stopped her feet.

I laughed "Yeah it is two months going on three" I said thinking about Kavon. I miss already, I need him here with me.

"Wow, Eva.. that is so wonderful" She replied and then motioned for me to go under the dryer. While under the dryer I was texting Evan. Of course he wanted to spend the night, I don't mind at all I am lonely in that big ass house. I was about to ask him myself.

*

"Eva what the hell does your boyfriend do, this is about the size of our house" He said referring to my mother and fathers house.

"I honestly don't know what he does" I shrugged.

We were both in the kitchen. I am making baked spaghetti, it is his favorite. I cut the stove off and took the pan out so it could cool. I want to eat as soon as possible. I turned around and seen Evan just looking around. He turned to me "How many rooms are in here?"

"Five.. I don't know why he had this big ass house and it was only himself" I replied.

"How about we watch a movie on Netflix in the den" I smiled. He nodded his head. My brother and I are so much a like. I made us both plates with the baked spaghetti on it and proceeded up to the den.

I placed the things on the coffee table then flopped on the couch. "There is some bl anklets in that closet over there is you need some" I said while pointing him in the direction.

"Get me one too and oh yeah please try not to make a mess, Kavon is a neat freak, but if you do I'll just get it" I said and laid down and the movie played. I watched carefully and was very into it. I put the plate of food down as I held my stomach.

"Eva you okay?" Evan said as he turned around with a concerned look. I nodded my head assuring him nothing. He turned back around. I got up and slowly crept out the door to the bathroom. I went to Kavon's room and to the bathroom and then finally to the toilet.

"Eva!" I heard Evan shout, I ignored it and emptied the food I had just digested into the toilet.

"Eva I asked if you were okay" Eva said.

I sniffed as I slid down the walls of the bathroom "Can you call Kavon" My voice began to crack. Soon I was in full blown tears.

"Where your phone at?" He said as he looked around.

"On the dresser in there" I said as I point to the room. I need Kavon and I need him now. I just can't go through this alone. "The password is I love who" I said as I wiped my eyes with some tissue.

"Yeah dude she just threw up and she is emotional, real emotional here she is" Evan said and handed me the phone. A smile came upon my face as I put the phone to my ear.

"Pookie?"

"Baby what's wrong" His low deep voice spoke that sent chills through my body.

"I miss you... bad"

"I miss you too baby, you aight? throwing up and shit"

I laughed "Yeah, my body has to get use to being pregnant"

We at least stayed on the phone for two hours. I sat in the same spot the whole time. Laughed, cried but most importantly smiled. We even talked about the baby some even though there won't be a baby till seven months from now. Moments like this with my baby were priceless.

"Let me get up before I got to sleep in your bathroom" I said getting up and then washing my hands.

"You mean our bathroom, baby"

I smiled, he always referring to things as ours, we, us and I like that. I should start doing that also. I just didn't want to show ownership for something that is his. While ending the phone call, I made a mental note in my head, two weeks and six days to go.

-

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

223K 4.5K 77
17 year old Reign Celina brooks came from a absuive home where her father used to beat on everyone in the house until Kendell, her older brother, sho...
185K 4K 75
Layla is only 17 raising her 5 yr old sister her mom is never home. What happened when she runs into the biggest drug dealer in the city... Will he c...
149K 4.5K 44
After a traumatic event, Asia is saved by a woman who is a "dancer" at Suga. Desperate for a way off the dangerous streets of Atlanta and a place to...
560K 16K 48
Jessica is a 12 year old girl who's managed a horrible lifestyle. The government had granted all year round schools a full 400 days off. She has no f...