Pain: Her (Harry Styles Fan F...

By VividFantasyFiction

She thought she knew what pain was, until she met Harry. *This story is in the process of being ed... More

Warning/Disclaimer
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Chapter 79
Chapter 80
Chapter 81
Chapter 82
Chapter 83
Chapter 84
Chapter 85
Chapter 86
Chapter 87
Chapter 88
Chapter 89
Chapter 90
Chapter 91
Chapter 92
Chapter 93
Chapter 94
Chapter 95
Chapter 96
Chapter 97
Chapter 98
Chapter 99
Chapter 100
Authors note! Please read!

Chapter 40

64.4K 1.2K 283
By VividFantasyFiction

I'd be lying if I said I was surprised by Harry's actions; but I'd also be lying if I said I wasn't afraid. Leo's eyes left mine but they held pure amusement when he looked up at Harry; as if he knew he was going to react the way he did. The ends of his lips lifted into a small yet challenging smirk as I turned to look at my fuming boyfriend. His jaw was so clenched that the bones were stretching through his cheeks; making him look even more dangerously pissed off. Leo's hand remained at the bottom of my back and Harry's eyes quickly darted to it. I watched his chest roughly rise and fall and the air he was breathing through his nose escaped like wind, but Leo showed no signs of intimidation.

I looked to Kaitlyn who seemed confused as to why these two were exchanging glares and when I looked at Harry's mom, nerves washed over her face.

"You must be starving!" I smiled stepping away trying to break the tention.

"I am." he grinned but his eyes remained on Harry's.

"The food is great!" I told Harry's mom and she smiled thanking me.

"Now eat before your food get's cold." she instructed and he averted his eyes to me and smiled. I returned it and walked back to my seat and he pulled his out.

"Harry, calm down." I whispered before taking my seat. Leo sat beside his wife as she stuffed the roll with steak and piled it with ketchup.

"Harry sit." I ordered through a whisper but he remained standing.

"Is everything alright, Harry?" his step-father asked biting into his sandwich and grinning as he chewed.

He was provoking him and it was the worse possible thing to do. Knowing Harry, he would've jump over that table and slam his head against it without hesitation. And I know the only thing holding him back from doing that is the fact that Amilia was there.

I grabbed his hand to pull him down and he slowly sat trying his hardest to control himself. I was expecting the rest of lunch to remain awkward but it wasn't. Everyone was talking and enjoyed each other's company, except for Harry. He picked at his food and leaned back against his chair most of the time, holding my hand under the table and squeezing my thigh occasionally. The only time he even cracked a small smile was when Amilia was talking.

I was expecting Leo to be an asshole and some sort of drunk, to be honest but he wasn't. He has an amazing sense of humor and his personality is very lovable. Despite all it, I can't look at him the way I think I would have if Harry didn't tell me what he did. It's weird; he reminds me so much of dad, before he became a drug addict. Like, the way he talks and laughs and the way he answers a question with high confidence; it's just like my dad. But the one thing that doesn't remind him of my dad is his past. He never touched my mom or left us, not until my mom left him.

~~~~

"Wow, that was amazing!" Kait wiped her mouth with the napkin and rubbed her stomach.

"I'm glad you enjoyed it." she beamed happily.

"You just wait," Leo covered his mouth to burp, "she has plently more to stuff down your throat and you won't get enough of it!" he show cased his wife's cooking, "best cook there is!" he winked and Harry rolled his eyes.

"Harry?" his mom called as she picked up the dirty plates from the table, "take Kait to her room and help her take her bags up?" she asked placing the dishes in the dish washer.

"Yeah." he stood up stretching his arms and groaning. Kait rose from her chair and fixed her shirt, kissing her aunt on the cheek and thanking her for a great lunch. Amilia lifted her tiny body from her seat and held her dish with both her hands and gave it to her mom.

"Do you need any help?" I offered.

"Oh, no! But thank you." she kindly declined.

"Aren't you a sweetheart." Leo crossed his arms smiling.

"Isn't she?" his mom agreed.

"Yeah, c'mon." Harry told me walking behind my chair and stopping to wait for me.

"Well, no! Why don't you stay here and we can get to know each other better; one on one." Leo leaned forward resting his elbows on the table.

"No." he rudly responded grabbing my hand and lifting me from the chair. His step-dad closed his eyes and shook his head as he dragged me out of the kitchen.

"What's up with you and him?" Kait asked grabbing her small purple suitcase.

"Long story." he sighed grabbing a suitcase in each hand; effortlessly lifting the obviously heavy bag as if it were a bag of feathers. His muscles flexed incredibly; immediately catching my attention. He followed Kait and he followed behind me and when I looked back, I couldn't help to bit my lip at how sexy he looked. His face was washed in frustration and it was obvious he was in deep thought, and his serious expression combined with his toned and flexed body made the view even more admiring.

We walked to the room beside Harry's and he kicked the door open. They placed all the bags and suitcases down and Kait jumped on the bed.

"So comfy!" she laughed slapping the mattress. Harry half smiled and leaned against the doorframe while I looked around the light green and brown room. The bed spread was green with brown branches and the carpet was white. It was very nice, really relaxing and comfy.

"Are we going to go anywhere?" she asked untying her boots.

"No, do you want to go somewhere?" he offered.

"No. That's why I asked. I wanted to sleep for a little." she half smiled closing her eyes and resting her head on the pillow.

"Okay, well we'll just go and let you rest. We'll be in the next room."

"Shut the light when you leave!" she requested throwing the blanket over her. I followed Harry out of the room and he shut the lights, quietly shutting the door and grabbing my hand leading me into his room.

"That was fucking ridiculous." he growled slamming the door after I walked in.

"What's wrong?" I calmly asked approaching him.

"Everything! The way he looked at you and touched you; I wanted to fucking slam his head against the ground! I can't stand him!" he said through his teeth balling his fists and shaking it as he paced back and forth.

"Harry, he didn't even touch me or look at me wrong. Relax babe, really." I wrapped my fingers around his fist and wrapped them around my body. I leaned in and kissed his lips softly and it seemed to have helped him since his breathing slowed.

"But he touched you." he whispered against my lips.

"No, he placed his hand on my back to hug me," I corrected, "it's normal." he sighed heavily through his nose and he unballed his fists beneath my grip and intertwined his fingers with mine. He brought my hand to his lips and kissed it gently, than leaned in and kissed my cheek.

"You don' have to worry." I reminded him.

"I do." he insisted, "you didn't see it; I did."

"Harry," I laughed, "stop." I kissed his forehead and released my fingers from around his and walked over to his bed and jumped on, crossing my legs and patting it beside me.

"Come, come." I smiled and he chuckled for the first time in three hours. He sat beside me with his feet on the ground and I pulled him up, "rest your head on my lap and lie down." I instructed and he followed. I pulled myself up and grabbed his pillow and placed it on my lap as he gently placed his head on it. He lied in front of me and I began to play with his hair as he crossed his ankles and arms over his chest.

He closed his eyes as I ran my fingers through his hair; using my nails starting from the top to down.

"That feels nice." he quietly said with satisfaction. I brought my hands to his cheeks and slowly used my finger tips trailing up and down to his neck, sliding them under his shirt through his collar and tracing his chest, "wow..." he practically moaned, "that feels fucking amazing."

"Is it relaxing you?" I asked as the tracing switched to rubbing.

"Oh yeah." he whispered.

"Good." I kissed his forehead, "because I want to tell you something." he shot open his eyes and turned his neck to look at me, "something good." I laughed at his reeaction.

"Oh," he sighed re closing and resting his head down, "what is it?"

"Um, okay well I was thinking you know--well um...you know last month was the Valentine Dance and it completely slipped my mind and--"

"You said you didn't want to go?"

"When?"

"Remember that one day I saw you looking at the flyer and you said it was shit?" he remembered.

"How do you even remember that?" I smiled.

"I remember everything." He lifted his eyebrows, "but you were saying..."

"I kind of wanted to go, but at the same time I didn't, but there's this ball next week and--I don't know, it looks fun..." I shrugged twirling his hair with my finger.

"Ball?" he opened his eyes, "what ball?"

"The White Dove Ball."

"I've never even heard of it." he looked around the room.

"Because you don't pay attention to things like this but I noticed it last week and it looks really nice." I explained.

"What does White Dove even mean?"

"You wear all white..."

"Like a wedding...?" he removed himself from my lap.

"No dummy," I laughed, "just like, a ball. You're British you should know a lot about balls."

"I do know a lot about balls," he smirked, "I have some in my pants wanna see?" he began to unbuckle his jeans until I stopped him.

"I'm serious!" I whined sitting up on my knee's, "It'll be really fun! It's Fairy Tale themed but all white!" I widened my eyes with excitment.

"Who the fuck came up with that idea?" he didn't seem to care and I was really hoping he'd want to go but it was clear that he didn't.

"I mean, we don't have to..." I frowned tucking my hair behind my ear.

"You really want go?" he asked me wrapping his arms around his knees.

"I do." I bit my lip.

"Than we'll go." he smiled and I joined.

"Really?" I jumped up and down with excitment. He unwrapped his arms and I sat between his legs and wrapped my hands around his neck and pulled him for a big "thank you" kiss.

"Ooo! You should kiss me like that more often!" he said pulling me back in.

"I always do!" I defended when I pulled away, "but anyway, you're going to have to wear a suit."

"A what?" he stopped.

"A suit.."

"No." he said with a serious face.

"Yes!" I jumped.

"Fuck. No." he slowly pronounced.

"But Harry!" I whined.

"I'm not wearing a suit. I'll wear a white shirt and white pants. That's it."

"How about a tux?"

"Hell fucking no!" he scoffed and I pouted, "don't do that." he pointed at me.

"Do what?" my frown grew longer.

"That face; don't make that face. It won't work." he tried not to smile as he crawled off the bed. I remained on my knees and crossed my arms over my chest, pouting like a child not getting what she wanted.

"You can't show up in a t-shirt and jeans while everyone else is wearing a tux."

"Well I'm not everyone." he reminded leaning against his drawer across from me.

"Keep poutin' babe, I'm not wearin' it." he smiled with certainty.

"Fine. Than we won't go." I huffed.

"Awe, don't be like that!" he spoke to me as if I were a baby, "it's no big deal."

"Fine." I crawled off the bed and sat on the edge crossing my legs planning to give him the silent treatment.

"Alee," he laughed, "Alee!" he repeated louder.

But I ignored looking away.

"Oh, the silent treatment?" he was more amused than serious, "ugh." he groaned pushing himself off the drawer, "fine, fine!" he caved rolling his eyes. I stood up from the bed and quickly clapped my hands together with excitement.

"You're too much."

"I love you!" I kissed his lips and slapped his cheek. His eyes popped open from the sudden yet quick impact of my hand against his face and he slowly rubbed it, "I barely touched you, man up." I put my hands on my hips and he cocked an eyebrow.

"Man up?" he repeated walking closer to me.

"Don't even start this shit again." I actually wanted him to. I love when he gets physical with me...

"You said 'man up' so I'm going to 'man up." he slapped his chest like he was getting ready for a fight.

"Harry stop..." I giggled pressing my hand against his chest.

"Oh, now you want me to stop?" he grinned slapping it away. I kept walking backwards until my back hit the door and he pressed his hand against it and leaned down to my face, "I'm all man, and I'm almost up." he whispered creating goosebumps and increasing my heart rate. I wanted to look down, but I didn't. I didn't even have to look to see his growing bulge because I could already see it.

"You need to calm down." I couldn't hold in my laugh but his expression remained straight, making me laugh even harder.

"I'll show you calm..." right when he took a step closer to me I tried to run away from under his arm but he pulled me back and pinned both my arms above my head and immediately attacked my neck.

"Harry, no!" I screamed and he kissed and sucked harder making me squirm underneath his grip. I started laughing hysterically to the point where it was hard for me to breath but he didn't stop. "Harry, please!" I begged and he released my wrists as I cupped his face to remove him, "I can't breath!" I yelled and he moved his lips from my neck to my lips and kissed me hard. I laughed into it and he finally cracked and laughed with me. And when I mean laugh, I mean burst out into a deep laughter.

I love having moments like this; creating new memories I can look back on and laugh. This whole relationship is so different to me because I was never shown this kind of attention or love before. And the way he touches me its so--so different. With Liam, eveything felt forced. All the kisses and hugs, everything. But with Harry I love feeling him on me and I love it when he kisses and hugs me because it's the only time where I feel weightless and complete.

"What was that?" he pulled away licking his lips.

"What was what?" I panted.

"That--that thing you just did.." he seemed shocked.

"I don't know what you mean..." I was too busy thinking that I wasn't paying attention.

"You did this.." he mocked my actions and kissed me again and licked my bottom lip and sucked; then held it between his teeth and tugged gently before slowly releasing. I was left speechless at how amazing that felt and he shook his head.

"See...that, do it to me." it almost seemed like he was begging me too and I didn't waste any time to hesitate and repeated it.

There's no reason for me to get my hopes up for sex because we obviously won't do it even if we wanted to. There are too many people in the house and plus he wouldn't think about doing it with his cousin and little sister next door.

"You know," he pulled away from my lips, "you're a really good distraction." he smiled pressing his forehead against mine.

"Am I now?"

"Yeah," he whisperd, "you take my mind off of things with those pretty little lips." he smiled tracing them with his fingers.

Right when he leaned in to kiss me again, my head bumped into his and the door was pushed open.

"What the fuck!" Harry yelled grabbing my wrist and pulling me towards him as his step-dad stepped in the room. I didn't want him seeing his bulge so I stood in front of him. Harry didn't realize my intentions were to hide it so when he tried to push me behind him I tapped it and he noticed.

"What do you want?" Harry asked him harshly.

"What are you doing to her?" I looked at Harry confused and he furrowed his eyebrows with irritation.

"What the fuck do you mean what am I doing to her? I'm kissing her, she's my girlfriend." he stated.

"But I heard her yell stop." he pulled his eye brows together looking at me trying to find something wrong.

"Because I was tickling her. Mind you're fucking business." he stepped in front of me and pushed me behind him.

"Who do you think you're talking to?" his wicked step-father growled.

"Excuse me?" Harry's eyes widened and I knew he was going to explode, "you're in my fucking house. I can talk to whoever I want however I want. If you don't like it, walk yourself out."

When Harry becomes angry, his chest buffs up in the air and his arms flex uncontrollably, so when I saw that, debating whether or not I should get in between, I had to stop him before he does something he might regret...or not regret..

"Listen kid, you're just lucky your mom is here because your ass would be under my boot if she weren't." he threatened in his face. I was startled at his words and the look on his face digusted me. I began to panic when Harry's fists balled up and I was left with no other choice but to jump inbetween them. I did it just in time to hold Harry back by the chest and he looked down at me with disbelief.

"You shouldn't really talk to him like that..." I tell his step-father who laughed at me pathetically.

"She's your body guard now?"

What the fuck? Just down stairs he was nice to me and now he's being an asshole? I was just warning his ass before he looses it to Harry.

"Don't disrespect my girlfriend. I'm getting tired of your shit!" he spat angrily.

"What is going on here?" I saw Mrs. Styles' brown ponytail at the top of the stairs as she watched her husband and son stand face to face for a fight.

"Nothing darling." he turns and gives her a fake smile.

"You're lucky I'm leaving tonight." he said quietly so that his wife wouldn't hear and walks out the room. He doesn't say anything else and walks down stairs as his mom is left confused.

"Harry what--" he cut her off by slamming the door shut and kicking it.

"I'm going to fucking kill him!" he shouted punching the wall and shaking his wrist from the pain.

"Harry, you're bleeding!" I noticed and grabbed his hand.

"I don't care!" he shouted again punching a different spot with the same hand.

"You're going to break your wrist stop!" I yelled before he tried to reconnect it to the wall. Seconds later his mom comes bursting through the door, gasping at the small puddle of blood below her sons hand.

"Jesus, Harry!" she runs and holds her hands below his so the blood wouldn't fall to the ground, "take him to the kitchen, please!" she panics and I did what she asked.

He's was too angry and heated to feel anything and didn't give a shit about the blood or the fact that his mother was having a mini heart attack over his actions. When we reached the living room, I looked around and Leo wasn't in sight. I thanked God and took him into the kitchen and sat him down on the chair.

"Harry..." I sighed grabbing a towel and soaking it in warm water.

"It doesn't hurt." he lied.

"Just, hold still." I grabbed his arm and wiped the blood away and he didn't flinch once.

Someone always ruins his happiness and I hate it so much. He never remains happy and it's like it's always limited. Someone always has to fuck it up and it's frustrating me. He deserves to be happy, he deserves to have a good time but how can that happen when he's constanly surrounded by assholes?

"You need to go to the hospital..." I told him looking at his cut and bruised knuckles.

"No I don't." he stood up and moved his wrist around, "fuck!" he gasped.

"See!" I panicked, "Harry please, go to the hospital!" I begged as tears fell from my eyes.

"Why are you crying?"

"Because you're hurt!"

Even when he's hurt he cares more about me and my feelings. He placed his uninjured hand on the back of my head and leaned it forward so he could kiss my forehead and pulled his keys out of his pocket.

"Can you drive?"

"I have my permit.."

"Okay, here." he handed me the keys and his mom came running down the stairs with a bloody towel.

"We're going to the hospital." I told her and she rubbed her forehead with overwhelm.

"I'll come too so I can fill out the paper work." she grabbed the keys from my hand and we all quickly went to Harry's Range Rover.

"What if Kait wakes up?" I asked as we slid in the back seat.

"She'll call us when she finds no one there." Harry replied rubbing his wrists.

"And Amilia?"

"She's alseep." his mother replied turning the ignition on.

"Does it hurt really bad?" I wanted to grab it and kiss it because of how sorry I felt. He was in so much pain and even though he was trying his hardest not to show it, he couldn't hide it.

"Eh." he shrugged resting his head on my shoulder.

I feel like this was all my fault and the guilt began to take over me.

*sorry for the late update! I hope you enjoyed it and please let me know what you think! don't forget to comment, vote, and share! thank you! <3*

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

249K 18.1K 90
as usual many dramas, emotions, fluffy , angst, and most importantly soo much love. top tae bot kook no cheating no threesom No skin ship with others
466K 31.6K 47
♮Idol au ♮"I don't think I can do it." "Of course you can, I believe in you. Don't worry, okay? I'll be right here backstage fo...
274K 17.4K 21
"you might not be my lover, but you still belong to me" "crazy, you don't even love me but you want to claim me as yours? have you lost your mind jeo...
105K 9.3K 111
"You think I'm golden?" "Brighter than the sun, but don't tell Apollo" Dante hates Rome's golden boy. Jason doesn't even remember him. Right person w...