Boss Lady [ Completed ] #Watt...

By ambershanelx

Classy, in charge and manless could be used to described Eva Marks. A twenty seven year old who is the head e... More

BL
BL 1
BL 2
BL 3
BL 4
B L ♛ 05
B L ♛ 06
B L ♛ 07
B L ♛ 08
B L ♛ 09
B L ♛ 10
B L ♛11
B L ♛ 12
B L ♛ 13
B L♛ 14
B L ♛ 15
B L ♛ 17
B L ♛ 18
B L♛19
B L ♛ 20
B L ♛21
B L♛ 22
Baby Shower♛
B L ♛ 23
B L ♛ 24
B L ♛ 25
B L ♛ 26
B L ♛ 27
B L♛ 28
B L ♛ 29
B L ♛ 30
B L ♛ 31
B L ♛ 32
B L ♛ 33
Wedding Day♛
B L ♛ 34
B L ♛ 35
B L ♛ 36
B L ♛ 37
Forever My Lady♛
Note from Author
S E Q U E L
Greetings.

B L ♛ 16

56.7K 1.5K 49
By ambershanelx

Eva

"No Pharah, lets watch this one!" I replied.

It is ten at night of course Kavon is gone and I got lonely. So why not call Pharah. I called Hazel but didn't get an answer. "What is it" She asked lifting up her head from her phone.

"Polar Express" I smiled.

She smacked her lips "Eva it is not Christmas"

"Soooo..."

She laughed "Okay, put it in"

We began watching the movie and I was happy. This is my absolute favorite christmas movie it may be August but I don't care. Two hours pasted and we were done watching the movie. We both were so into the movie and even started to sing along. We're just some big ass kids.

"No one should be sleeping on the night of christmas eve ho--"

"So Eva?" Pharah asked snapping me out of my singing, I tunred towards her with a blank expression on my face.

"Yeah?"

"Do you like being pregnant?"

I smirked well "So far so good..."

"Let me see how big you are girl"

I lightly laughed this pulled up Kavon's big shirt.

"It is just a little something something..." She said.

"Yeah I am only a month"

She nodded her head. "Well at least you can still wear your clothes"

"Right.. but I will only get bigger" I said then pretended to pout.

I looked my phone. It is past twelve and Kavon's not even here. I am starting to worry. He always tells me not to wait up for him, but I can't help it. My phone began to ring, I looked down in hopes of it being K. It wasn't it was actually Hazel.

"Hello?"

"Loveee" She sung through the phone.

"What's up?" I say with a chuckle.

"Shopping tomorrow? Mommy to be"

I swear ever since I told Hazel I was pregnant she has been saying little jokes and remarks about it. It doesn't bother me at all though.

I sighed "Yeah let do it, I ain't got shit to do"

"Meet me at three aight chicka?"

"Aight, bye good night"

"Good night love you!"

"Love you too"

I looked back to see what Pharah was doing. She knocked out, I cut the TV off while laughing quietly to myself. I walked out the den area down the hall to Kavon's room. I indulged myself in the covers. I plugged my phone up and sat it on the night stand. I sighed then got comfortable to go to sleep.

I was awoken by footsteps and I looked to see the bathroom light on. I smiled and thought, Kavon.

I smiled getting up making my way to the bathroom. I simply frowned at the sight of him.

"You said you were going to be here hours ago"

He sighed then closed the bathroom door I gasped looking to see if I was dreaming or not. He locked the door on me. "Kavon open this door!"

"Now" I began to shake the knob.

"Baby open the door"

"Please"

* N E X T D A Y

"Auntie Eva" Rj said as he ran up to me.

"Hey baby" I said as I picked him up and kissed his cheek.

"You look so beautiful Eva" Hazel said as she wiped her fake tear.

I laughed "Girl stop and come on"

We walked into the mall and we first went into Children's place. Of course Hazel got Rj every little thing she laid her eyes on for him. He is purely spoiled. I saw a few pieces I thought were cute for babies, but sadly I don't know the gender.

We then walked into BEBE and I went ballistic. I had to pick up a few tank tops, yoga pants, leggings. Cause soon I wouldn't be able to fit these things.

"You get enough?" Hazel said while laughing.

I nodded while cheesing. We decided on gong to Cheesecake factory since Hazel wanted some cheesecake. Which is fine with me because I do also. We soon sat down.

"Hello my name is Tracy and I will be your server, can I start you guys off with anything to drink?" She asked with a smile.

"Let him get apple juice and can I get some red wine with water" Hazel smiled.

I sighed she would order wine when I can't "I will have some pineapple juice with light ice" I smiled.

She nodded then left. I opened up the menu and began to browse my options. I looked down at my phone and began to text Kavon to see if he wanted anything.

Tracy dropped off our drinks "You guys ready to order?"

Hazel wanted Salmon with a baked potato. Rj got chicken fingers and fries. I decided on an enchilada, I have been craving some type of Mexican these past few days. I looked down at my phone. Kavon texted me back saying he wanted a steak with mashed potatoes with gravy. I made a mental note in my head to place that order.

*

I walked into the house with the cheesecake factory bag in my left hand. I placed it on the bar counter and proceeded upstairs. I opened Kavon's door and this niggas was knock out. I began to shake him.

"Babe wake up... babe" He groaned the lifted up his head, I could tell he had been smoking today. The air has a stitch to it.

"When you get here" He said as he flipped over while covering his eyes.

"Just now your food is downstairs" I said. He got up, still looking delusional but managed to walk downstairs. I laughed a bit then went into my closet room to change into something more comfortable. I went back into Kavon's room. His phone appeared to be ringing. I am not sure if we are on the level on answering eachother's phone calls. I looked behind me then pick up the phone, his personal phone. Not his work phone.

"Hello"

"Ki- wait who is this"

"No, who is this?"

I scrunch up my eyebrows.

"Where is King?"

I laughed "King? You mean Kavon sweetheart?"

Kavon walked in with then got big eyed and mouthed "Who is that"

I shrugged and put the bitch on speaker.

"No I mean King and where is he?" She said.

"Oh I know who that is, just hang up" He said.

I shook my head "Why" but was cut off because she hung up first.

I put his phone down then looked at him "Kavon who was that lady calling your personal phone?"

"No one important" He says, he so damn non-chalant.

I roll my eyes and go to his office. I still have work to do. I am no where near finishing up with my reviews. Kavon came in and watched me. Like literally starred at me the whole damn time. I placed my current paper down and looked up.

"Yes Kavon or should I say King" I smirked and a light laugh comes out.

"Chill... Eva to you it is Kavon, no need to call me that" I could tell he was getting annoyed.

"So you have an alter ego or some shit?"

"Yeah, I guess you can put it like that.. but what are you working on?"

"Some reviews, that is all nothing major" I said as I flipped the paper over to the back and began reviewing the back side.

"Anything daddy can help you with?"

I laughed while shaking my head "No not at all"

"Well I am going to get some sleep before work tonight, wake me if you need anything baby aight?"

"Alright baby goodnight, I will wake you up at ten okay?" I replied as he kissed me.

I watched him walk out the door. I look on the screen of my Mac computer and it said I had a incoming facetime call from Evan. I smiled and accepted it.

"Evan!" I said as I smiled and waved.

He smiled also "Eva... where are you?"

"Oh yeah I forgot to tell you Kavon and I moved in together"

He nodded his head "Oh yeah and congratulations, I can't wait to be an uncle"

"Awh, I am happy you feel that way Uncle Evan" I taunted him.

"So when can I come by?"

"When you want, I am sure Kavon wont mind" I smiled.

My brother and I talk for some more. Soon I knew it was ten thirty and I had to wake Kavon up. He act like the pregnant one sleeping all the damn time.

"Hold on" I told him as I got up from the chair and walked down the hallway.

I walked into the Kavon's room and he was up and brushing his teeth.

"Baby, you still reviewing?" He asked as I walked in.

"No, Evan facetimed me so that is what I am doing now, you don't mind if he comes over sometime right?"

"No baby, of course not"

-

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

548 5 23
Will they Eva find love between each other
203K 8K 73
(BEFORE READING) -book 1 of "A Quiet Girl's Thug" -book 2 of "A Quiet Girl's Thug" -Book 3 of "A Quiet Girl's Thug" This is Book 1 of "Family edit...
1.9K 115 26
A smart, independent, beautiful young woman who owns her own boutique has alot going for herself a wonderful job she has always wanted. Success that...
185K 4K 75
Layla is only 17 raising her 5 yr old sister her mom is never home. What happened when she runs into the biggest drug dealer in the city... Will he c...