You are the only one...

By Story_of_Fate13

Warning: This is a sequel! If you have not read: 'You're not the only one...' Do so now! ... More

Prolouge
1. Konoha's knuckle head ninja!
2. Reunion
3. The bell test
4. The hidden Jinchūriki
A/N: I got tagged
5. Saving Kankuro
6. The Kazami choke hold! Encounter with Itachi Uchiha
7. Breaking in
8. The chase
9. An unforgivable act
10. My knucklehead ninja
11. A promise that can't be kept...
12. The fourth member
13. Fake smiles: Ruka's deadly 'stress reliever'
14. The pervert Uzamaki
15. Close to you again
16. You make me want to kill myself
17. Why do I feel this way?
18. Far from a simulation
19. A permanent reminder
20. Kicking and Screaming
21. Not bluffing
22. Bonds
23. Sasuke...?
24. No matter what
25. The letter
26. Spending a week with the Kazekage
27. WHY DON'T YOU PEOPLE WEAR CLOTHES?!
28. It's not a date...it's just dinner
29. Love is strange...
30. Our daughter
31. Trapped
32. A hero
33. Sakura shouldn't cook
34. The weird tentacle guy
35. I taught her well
36. Difficult training
37. Everybody just needs a little Hope
38. Poisoned
39. I'll protect you
40. I know you better than you know yourself
41. Like father, Like daughter
42. I've missed you
43. I don't plan on dying
44. Memories of a Sannin
45. Ruka's secret
46. Team Kasai: Mission start!
47. Team Kasai: The Ritual
48. Team Kasai: Love
49. Team Kasai: Welcome to Hell
50. Team Kasai: Scary naked women
51. Team Kasai: Let's play forever~
52. Team Kasai: Release of the 11 tails!
53. Team Kasai: Who are you?
54. Team Kasai: Escape from Hell
55. Team Kasai: Mission failed?!?!
56. Always here for you
57. Preparations
58. A Sensei's student
59. Training: The 11 tails vs. The Jashinist!
60: Training: The perfect Chidori
61. Training: Half-wolf
62. Training: Kekkei Genkai, history of the Kiyomizu clan!
A/N: Who's hotter?
63. The beginning of a nightmare
64. An almighty disaster
65. Because I....
66. An unexpected savior
67. Kidnapped
68. Torture
69. An old friend
70. Stay still
71. The Five Kage Summit Conference
72. The love confession
73. Naruto's confession
74. Betrayal
75. Anger
76. Sorry
78. Enter: Killer Bee, fool ya fool!
79. Yes
80. I love you
81. The evil in me
82. Different emotions, same feelings
83. Conquering evil
84. Next step: Taming the 11 tailed fox!
85. Ruka vs. Kinase
86. Illusions of a perfect life
87. Familiar face
88. Descendants
A/N: Book 3?
89. Final battle
90. The intruding pufferfish
Bonus Chapter!!!! 90/5. Happy early/late birthday!!!!
91. R.I.P Kisame
92. Sexual desires: the confession
93. Pleasure
Epilogue
A/N

77. Closer

1.9K 70 38
By Story_of_Fate13

========4 days later========

I was curled up comfortably, Naoki held tight in my arms and the sunlight streaming brightly through the open tent flap.

On our way back to the village, Naruto had told me about this man named Nagato, the person who had controlled Pain. It turns out that Nagato was once a former student of Jirayia who wanted nothing more than to have peace in the world after seeing his parents killed right in front of him by Leaf ninja. After a long discussion, Nagato decided to put his trust in Naruto and used a Jutsu to bring back the lives of everyone that died in the village, resulting in his own death.

Konan, another former student of Jirayia, took Nagato's body along with the body of the man that had killed Naoki. Afterwards Konan disappeared and Kazami told me she went to go talk with her. Needless to say, when Kazami told me Konan was her daughter I was in complete shock, but happy when they had a small joyful/angry reunion. Konan apparently got lectured for trying to kill her mom.

"Mommy" Naoki said, looking up at me "can I go outside and play with Konohamaru-kun?! I want to show him my Chidori!"

I giggled slightly and rubbed her head, causing her ears to twitch slightly and perk upwards.

"Of course you can" I replied, sitting up "just don't overdue it with that Chidori. Also, don't hurt yourself."

"I know, I know!" she said "I'll tell him you said hi!"

With that, she slipped on her shoes and ran outside. I smiled softly then exhaled deeply, staring at my hands in deep thought as Naruto flashed across my mind. I'm not mad that he slapped me, it hurt a lot, but I'm more sad then I am angry. Then again I know I deserved it; I was being such an idiot.

I heard my tent flap suddenly open and I looked up to see Naruto. What a coincidence. Then again I'm glad to see him but I won't let him know that.

"H-Hey!" I said sternly "don't just come busting in here!"

"Oh" he said blushing in embarrassment "sorry."

"What if I was naked, huh?!"

"I'm sorry!"

I exhaled deeply and ran my fingers through my hair to get all the kinks and untidy curls straightened out. Naruto awkwardly rubbed the back of his neck and walked over before sitting next to me. I glanced at him momentarily then looked away, deciding to let him sit there.

"So what do you want" I asked, trying to keep the nervousness out of my voice.

"I just wanted to talk to you about some things" he said simply.

"Alright."

Naruto remained silent after that and I got an irk mark before glaring at him. How does he expect to talk to me and he hasn't even said anything yet?! Suddenly, he grabbed my hand and stood up, making me do the same.

"What are you doing?!" I questioned.

"It's hot in here" he said, walking towards the exit "let's go outside!"

"It's even hotter out there, baka" I mumbled.

Regardless, I allowed him to drag me outside into the blazing hot sun. I blinked rapidly trying to adjust my vision and once it had cleared I saw Naoki beating Konohamaru with a stick and yelling Chidori while Moegi cheered and Udon panicked. I laughed as Naruto smiled in amusement and began walking in a different direction.

"So" I said, pulling my hand out of his "what did you want to talk about?"

"Do you love Sasuke?"

I blinked in surprise and remained silent for a minute at this unexpected question. I was prepared to answer any questions he had but I certainly wasn't expecting a question like this.

"That's a really weird question" I said, blushing slightly.

"Sorry!" Naruto said hastily, waving his hands back and forth "you don't have to answer if you don't want to!"

"No."

"Eh?" He said confused.

"No" I repeated "I don't love Sasuke."

"S-So.....who do you love?"

"YOU'RE ASKING SUCH PERSONAL QUESTIONS!"

"G-GOMENESAI!"

I sighed deeply and lowered my gaze to the ground as my face began to turn a bright red. Sheesh, stupid idiot asking me questions like that! Why does he want to know anyway; it's really none of his business!

"Let's talk about something else" Naruto said, his own face a bright red "that day when I.....slapped you.....why did you look so scared of Madara?"

My eyes widened slightly and I bit my lip, dreading having to answer this question.

"Do you remember when Pain killed Naoki and you went crazy?" I asked.

He nodded.

"Well" I continued "while you were distracted, Madara came and kidnapped me and took me to this weird unknown place."

Naruto remained quite and listened to everything I said; a sad expression on his face.

"He tortured me" I said "he broke my bones, cut my flesh, ripped my scar back open, and then burned me. I felt like I was on the verge of death and the pain was unbearable. Then Madara put this weird seal on my back and Tsunade-sama doesn't even know what it is. The reason you saw me with Sasuke is because he was the one that saved me; I just felt like I had to pay him back somehow so I did things that I seriously regret now. I killed people that didn't deserve to die, and I tried to kill Sakura without even giving it a second thought. Worst of all, I made you cry because of me and my stupid actions. I'm so sorry for that. I didn't think you would be crying over something like that because of me."

I frowned sadly and looked at everything but him as he didn't speak. Then, Naruto grabbed my arm to make me stop walking and turned me towards him, a smile on his face.

"You don't have to apologize Ruka" he said softly "I'm just glad you're back here.....with me."

I felt my face heat up and all I could do was glare at him though I'm sure it didn't come out intimidating at all.

"W-Why did you even go through that much trouble to bring mw back?"

"Because I care about you. I don't want to lose you ever again; I just want to be close to you again like when we were kids."

"So.....friends?"

"Closer."

"Best friends?"

"Closer."

"Best friends forever?"

"Closer."

"There's nothing closer than that."

"Yeah, nothing friend-wise."

My eyes widened slightly when I heard footsteps coming in our direction so I quickly pulled my arm out of his grasp and took a step back. I feel like a tomato at how much I'm blushing right now, stupid Uzamaki!

"Oi!" Hope exclaimed, rounding the corner "Naruto! Help me find Ruka so you can....."

She broke off mid-sentence when she saw Naruto and I standing there, staring at her with blushes on our faces. Immediately, a smirk spread across her face and she placed a hand on her hip.

"Ya'll over here fucking?"

"NO!" Naruto and I yelled in unison.

"Oh what a shame......anyways! Tsunade is looking for you two."

Naruto and I exchanged a small glance then nodded before heading towards Tsunade's tent.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Me: Hey guys! That's the end of chapter. 77! I hope you enjoyed it!

Naruto: What's up, Author-chan?!

Me: Nothing

Ruka: What did Tsunade call us for?

Me: You'll have to wait and see!

Ruka: *Frowns*

Hope: I was personally wishing they would have been doing something naughty so I could have caught them!

Naruto: T-That's creepy!

Hope: But it's fun!

Ruka: *Sighs deeply* I always knew there was something wrong with you

Hope: Hehe~

Naruto: Story_of_Fate13 doesn't own Naruto!

Me: Later guys!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

50.5K 993 24
The wonderful continuation of Kamina and Sasuke's love. Will Sasuke be able to forget about revenge for his dearest love or will he choose hatred ove...
33.4K 1.1K 25
DISCLAIMER -> TAKE THE FANFIC LIGHTLY ! writing this after a year (?) or two. THIS IS my first fanfiction, i never post my stuff but since i wrote th...
54.4K 2.1K 26
The war was successful, and they won. Sasuke returned to the village, and Naruto and Sakura both made their dreams come true. They had families, and...
39.9K 1.3K 14
"Naruto!" Sasuke gasped. "Have you seen Sakura?" "That's..." Kakashi cut Naruto off with his hand, waving him down. "That's actually why we came he...