Trouble Maker (Hiro Hamada X...

Par ReynaJessica

"I'll keep shaking your heart, so you can't escape me. I will steal your lips, and run far away. I'm a troubl... Plus

Prologue
Chapter One: Bot Fighting
Chapter Two: Saved By A Jerk
Chapter Three: Son Of A Glitch
Chapter Four: Second Meeting
Chapter Five: Dinners Are Never Good
Chapter Six: Cut It Out
Chapter Seven: Cup Of Ramen
Chapter Eight: Kathryn Bernard
Chapter Nine: Baymax
Chapter Ten: This Is Not Finding Cinderella
Chapter Eleven: Abigail Callaghan
Chapter Twelve: Not Gonna Lose You
Chapter Thirteen: Aftermath
Chapter Fourteen: Nan Neo Sirheo
Chapter Fifteen: Sincerely
Chapter Sixteen: Damn Knock-Knock
Chapter Seventeen: Nan Neo Joha
Chapter Seventeen: Beckoned
Important Author's Note
Chapter Eighteen: Deal
Chapter Nineteen: That Feeling
Twenty Five Facts About The Author
Chapter Twenty: Dead End
Chapter Twenty: The Mystery Man
Chapter Twenty One: Busted
Chapter Twenty Two: Secret
Chapter Twenty Three: Comfort
Chapter Twenty Four: Too Far
Chapter Twenty Five: Karma
Chapter Twenty Six: Loss
Chapter Twenty Six: Time Doesn't Wait
Chapter Twenty Seven: Find Her
Chapter Twenty Nine: End [1]
Chapter Thirty: End [2]
Last Remark / Must Read
Future Works
One Last Question
random update just because
New Accounts and New Stories

Chapter Twenty Eight: Him

5.5K 167 298
Par ReynaJessica

Ahem, before reading the chapter. . .

SORRY FOR THE LATE UPDATE. I'VE BEEN SUPER BUSY WITH LIFE I SWEAR I ALWAYS THINK OF YOU. ALSO, I'VE BEEN GOING OUT WITH MY FICTIONAL BOYFRIENDS IN DATES (Toshiro Hitsugaya and Ciel Phantomhive. . .) (yes I am two timing them)

ALSO, I was thinking of doing a Jacob Portman (Miss Peregrine's Home For Peculiar Children) X Reader, drabbles and one full story. You likey? You better. Or else.
--

The first thing you took immediate notice was the excruciating pain piercing your skull and the cold metallic taste of your very own blood drawn from your tongue. You were quite aware of unforgiving coldness of the pavement underneath your figure and the rough surface of the wall behind you, causing more discomfort and aggravation attack you. As you squirmed and struggled in your position, you attempted to flutter open your tired and seemingly burdening eyelids but your attempts were futile. You were finally able to move your fingers before you manage to make your exhausted and sore body move an inch.

I will be damned if I ever think this was my room.

The first thing that greeted you the moment you regained enough strength to open your eyes was an endless abyss of darkness and nothingness with the silent cold breeze coming from the unknown. You gazed down and searched for then faint outline of your hands, something that appears whenever darkness is present but saw nothing but black. You involuntarily shuddered as yet another cold breeze came gracing your form, making you tuck your hands under your armpits and desperately trying to spark some warmth into your system.

Silence ensued for more than you favored. As it prevailed longer, you swore you could clearly hear and follow the synchronized movements of your heartbeat and your hollowed breathing. You raised your head and forced your weakening body to stand up but your knees wobbled, causing you to fall back down on your bum with a silent yelp.

Why is it so dark? Where am I?

You practically burned your brain cells as you tried to recall the events before you found yourself in an endless abyss of silence and isolation but somehow, nothing sparked your memories. It was like someone had erased any trace of your memory and it made you extremely frustrated and angry, both at yourself and at the unknown person at fault. The exhaustion that had settled inside you grew larger by the passing seconds but you were successfully able to stay conscious and miraculously managed to stand up.

Without any warning or whatsoever, your heart made one giant leap when something; a metal door, you presume, suddenly slammed open with an audible clank as it hit the bricked walls. Blinding light easily penetrated the thick darkness within the room and you had to squint your eyes until you got used to the suddenly foreign sensation of heat. In the light was a slim silhouette of a woman who you immediately predicted as the daughter of the infamous Robert Callaghan. Her heels clicked and clacked against the rough pavement as she approached your awaiting figure, the soft noise echoing throughout the compacted room you were concealed in.

Abigail Callaghan, who else?

Said woman stepped through the light, sporting her sneering and triumphant smirk. She crossed her arms and raised an eyebrow at you, almost like she was testing your ability to stay patient and calm. Though little did she know you were running out of what they call patience to the point where you can break out inside the compacted metal bar cell you were currently concealed in and make her really regret even breathing the same air as you. "You're finally awake, thank goodness." Abigail ventures, her signature smirk broadening as she gazed down at your weakening figure.

Just wait until I get out of here, I'll make sure to shove my foot up your ass so deep it'll come out your mouth. Too brutal, I know, but honestly, she deserves so much worse than just that. I mean, she did kill my uncle Patrick, right? Honestly, I don't know whether I should be thankful or not. Then, after dealing with Abigail, I'll do the same to Hiro.

You seethed your teeth, narrowed your eyes, and with a menacing growl, you spoke, "You,"

You attempted to lunge at her and possibly overly overkill the auburn haired woman and slowly but very surely, only now did you take note how you were currently inside a cell with nothing but cement, darkness and obviously, you, as the lone captive. Your knees soon gave away and you fell on your knees with a painful yelp, hands grabbling the metal bars so tightly that your knuckles threatened to pop out from your skin.

"You know what I think?" Abigail started, raising an eyebrow to give an effect. Before she could continue her statement, you immediately interjected.

"We don't have the same damn mind, Callaghan. Of course I don't." You countered sarcastically as you rolled your eyes heavenwards.

Ignoring your rebellious response, she went on, "You really seem to belong there. I mean, animals are meant to be locked away and from what I can see, you're not far from being one."

"Oh my goodness," You began with an obnoxious change of tone, "Was that suppose to be some kind of weird joke because I am not laughing. You have really disappointed me with your lame ass joke then your lame ass face. But since I am feeling quite generous today despite the fact you have made me your prisoner, I will willingly laugh at your so called humorous joke. So, here I go," You faked out a cough, got in position and began your obviously fake and exaggerated hysterically laughing fit, even going as far as wiping a fake tear of joy from your eye and slamming your palm over and over your lap as your fake laughter prolongs.

"Oh my! That was so hilarious!" You bellowed with a convincing sarcasm, "You're so funny, Abigail!"

Then, realization hit you hard.

What kind of drugs did she give me to act like this? Or am I just having an over imaginative conclusion?

No trace of any emotion lingered on Abigail's face but then her common nefarious smirk crept back to her thin lines lips, exposing who she really was behind the sweet, innocent and beautiful facade you presumed she  harbored for who knows how long. "Did you know," Abigail parted her mouth after her slight pause, intending to continue her insult, but being the insensitive brat that you have always been, you interjected between her statement.

"No, not yet." You spouted with triumph smirk only for it to be wiped away when Abigail kicked the metals bars, her sharp heel digging into your forehead and pushing you down on the floor, crimson blood trickling down from the portion where you had been harmed.

Damn her to the deepest part of hell!

"Cut me off again, I'll do the same to your tongue." The brunette beauty threatened menacingly, taking one step forward until she was an inch away from the metal bars that separates you and her. If only you have enough strength to grab onto her clothing, you would have done the honors and repeatedly slam her annoying face on the bars until she bleeds. Preferably, to death.

"Ooh, I'm so scared. Oh no, someone save me." You pretended to be mortified of her her threat, doing a pretty terrible job at it as to annoy her even more. If you were lucky enough, you could have sent her to the edge of what remains of her patience, fool her into entering your cell and with whatever skill you posses under your sleeves, you will strike in the perfect moment and knock her out then escape this place you had been unwillingly taken to. "Real talk; when are you going to do it? Probably never, hm?"

There was some kind of unreadable expression plastered on the quiet woman. She was staring blankly at you with seemingly dead hues, or to be more precise with the current situation, she was staring into thin air, as though she had been paused from the grasp of reality. Her body became rigid, almost motionless as she stands in perfect posture right outside your cell.

"Abigail? Are you still with me?" You rose up from the pavement and snapped your fingers in front of her face repeatedly, even going as far as poking her cheeks and stretching the corners of her lips to get some reaction from her. But alas, she was frozen, completely void of your existence.

The women in question fluttered her eyelids close and without any warning, she fell sideward onto the dirt snared floor, her head thudding painfully loud against the ground. The sound alone was enough for you to wince, like you were the one experiencing the physical pain. Before a reaction could formulate in your system, an emerging figure from the darkest corner of the room caught your attention, driving your eyes away from the body on the floor. The figure was quite tall and its shoulders were wide and broad, making you assume he was a man.

Slow clapping echoed throughout the room, or what others prefer as fake applause. The footsteps moved forward towards your direction, followed by an ominous chuckle that sent shivers down your spine, in a negative way, of course. "Well, well, well, looks like the Jiyoon family isn't as sharp as I thought they would be. It was quite pathetic seeing you believe someone as innocent and kind woman like Abigail Callaghan could do such treacherous act. But now the game is over and I no longer need her for my plans. Not now that you are finally in my captivity."

The tone of the voice was deep and manly, making your predictions earlier correct. As the man steps into the light, your curious narrowed eyes that pried to see the his face widened until they were as open as two saucer plates. Your jaw dropped open automatically upon seeing a man you never thought would appear (I was originally going to break the fourth wall but that would ruin my majestic writing).

You raised a shaking finger and pointed accusingly. "Y-You!" You exclaimed, unable to process and react properly to the current situation. You couldn't even form words that could accurately describe your shock and overlapping emotions.

The man smirked at your troubled expression. "Yes, yes, it is me. The world hasn't abandoned me."

You momentarily glanced at the unconscious woman, Abigail Callaghan before glaring into his sneering menacingly face. "You were working. . . with her?" You spat out the question, almost disgusted by the fact they were a duo in crimes.

"No, I was merely using her as an instrument to my plans but since you are here now, I have no need for her so called assistance." He knelt down beside the woman and plucked something behind her ear. A small device of some sort was between his fingers, gingerly showing it for you. "I have been controlling her with this, making her do my deeds instead. I'm surprised you haven't noticed, Jiyoon."

Anger gripped you as your hands tightened around the metals bars. "You won't get away with this."

"Oh, dear Jiyoon, how wrong you are."

"Big Hero Six-- err, Seven will stop you!"

The man laughed and threw his head backwards. "That was the plan, you brat."

***

Hiro and the gang quietly gazed and carefully observed the towering height of the run down and very old building presented right before their eyes, most of them (Fred and Gogo) whining how it will take them hours just to make it to the top.

"Here we are, " Hiro announced. "Finally,"

"It's kinda hard to believe this place used to be filled with machineries and whatnot. Just look how abandoned and unkept this place is now," Gogo commented as she took a few paces forward, arms folded as she examined the old abandoned warehouse, "Though it vaguely looks like that same warehouse in that movie. . ."

Fred suddenly butted into her moment. "Speaking of movies, have you noticed how nearly every villain in movies use old warehouses to store their so called secret lair? I mean, in all seriousness, cannot people think of another place to hide instead of the cliche abandoned buildings and more of the sort? If I ever become a writer, or maybe even a comic creator, I will completely abandon the idea of using warehouses and make up some place to become the villain's evil lair." Fred ranted on, the monster head of his costume flapping as he made exaggerated hand gestures.

Everyone kept their still gazes on him, all holding the evidence of shock and confusion. "What are you talking about, Fred?" Wasabi asks, shaking his head as he burrowed his eyebrows.

Honey Lemon giggles, a hand over her lips. "Oh, come on, cut him slack slack, will you? There was sense in his statement, after all. Not much but there was a little. Once, I was babysitting my fourteen year old cousin and all he did was watch action movies ad I can't help but notice the similarities in each one of them."

"What? That they're all action movies?" Gogo smugly asked but Honey playfully slapped her arm.

"No! That they all meet up in an old warehouse! Not to mention also abandoned!" She exclaimed.

Gogo looked genuinely astonished by her answer and began ponder over her last statement. "There was sense in what he had just said? When was the last time you had your ears checked, Honey?"

Fred was pouting with his arms folded adorably. He was fuming but none took notice. "Okay, fine. End of discussion."

Upon taking note of Hiro's unusual silence, Honey and Wasabi approached the prodigy. They exchanged glances before the beach blonde woman bent down in the slightest to reach Hiro's height. "Hiro, what are you thinking?"

A response did not leave his lips but rather silence let the question linger. Honey reached up to touch him but Wasabi held her, stopping her as he shook his head in an understanding manner. "Give him some time to think. This situation might be new to him."

Honey nods. "Sure,"

Hiro Hamada finally came to his senses and spun around to face his teammates, smirking triumphantly at them like they had already saved the day. Little did the others know he was putting up a facade to the hide the fact he was completely concerned for you. Just thinking of the possibilities you could be in accelerated his heart pulse. "All of you might have been wondering why Baymax and Kathryn isn't here with us, right?"

The gang nodded all at once. "Right," They answered in unison.

Hiro smirk grew broader and cocked his head towards the direction of the building. "You see, I sent Baymax ahead of us ten minutes ago and he scanned the building for me. He transmitted me the exact location of where (Y/N) is in the building, what routes we should take as well. And as for Kathryn, I told her not to come because we all know they're not in the best terms, at all. (Y/N) might rather to stay in there than to come with us when we have Kath along."

Wasabi chuckles while the remaining laughed. "That was a nice move, Hiro!" Fred complimented through an exclaim.

"You are one amazing prodigy, I'm so proud I'm your friend." Wasabi complimented.

"Well, he isn't Tadashi's favorite brother for nothing." Fred joked, grinning widely.

"Idiot, Hiro is his only brother." Gogo interjected.

"Are we really going to fight in this situation?" Honey interrupted with a soft chuckle.

Before the ridiculous argument could ensue any longer, something large and red whizzed by before loudly landing in front of them. After the dust and dirt cleared, they all spotted Baymax in his own red and purple suit. He raised a hand, "Hello." He greeted.

"I have successfully scanned the whole building. There are three people inside, one being (Y/N). The other two are still anonymous." Baymax announced. "I have returned as quick as I can like you required. Am I just right in time for this kicking ass action you had been telling me about?"

Hiro smirked arrogantly. "You're just in time, buddy. Now, let's go and save (Y/N)'s sorry ass!"

***

They all entered the warehouse with their own weapons out, ready to make on action if anything happens out of the blue. Hiro was leading his team, announcing when and what corridor they should enter and corners to turn to. The warehouse was huge and was practically a maze to them. Years and years of dust were pained everywhere, some suspended in thin air. Abandoned and old technologies were everywhere, some covered with large cloths.

As the gang murmured to themselves, Hiro often glanced and checked his tracking device, trying to memorize your location.

"This way." Hiro pointed as they have encountered yet another choice whether to turn left or right.

"This way?" Fred asked uncertainly and pointed at the hallway Hiro had chosen.

"No, no, that way. Of course, it's this way, you nitwit! He just said so!" Wasabi nudged his friend using his elbow.

"Okay," Fred raised his hands up in surrender. "I'll stop commenting stupid stuff."

"Don't," Gogo bellowed, turning to Fred. "It's not very like you to stop saying idiotic statements."

"You know me so well!" Fred chimed, batting his eyes.

"I wasn't complimenting you."

"But it's up to me whether to take it as an insult or a compliment and I say it's a compliment." He stated proudly, chin up and smiling.

Hiro sighs and turned to Gogo. "I see what you mean by idiotic comments. I'd be pretty surprised if he ever stops making them. But it's true, Fred won't be Fred without his uniqueness."

Honey Lemon giggled and Wasabi sighed.

"I do not get the joke." Baymax announced, turning to everyone.

"Whatever comes from Fred doesn't make sense anyways so don't worry, Baymax."Wasabi interjected and Fred pouted.

"Hey, that's mean!"

"I mean it as a compliment." Wasabi defended.

"Well I take it as an insult!" Fred fought back and crossed his arms stubbornly, fuming.

"Guys!" Hiro scolded and spun around to give them one of his mini lecture but himself off when he saw Wasabi and Fred. Both of them were frozen in position; it looked like both of them were going to strangle one another with their hands around each others' throats if Hiro hadn't seen them.

"I thought teammates were supposed to help each other and not harm one another." Hiro commented, rubbing his temples, "I guess both of you are exceptions."

They pulled away from one another. "How did you even become my friend?" Wasabi asked himself as he dusted his invisible germs from his suit.

"Because I'm awesome?" Fred piped in, raising his eyebrows with a cute grin.

"Let me think," Wasabi looks up while holding his chin then shook his head. "Nah."

They continued their journey around through the building until Baymax spoke. "In there." Baymax pointed and Hiro checked his tracking device before gradually nodding.

"Yup, we're here alright." Hiro turned to announce the news only to be cut off when Fred spoke to Gogo.

"Hey Gogo," Fred said, poking her.

"What?" Comes the short haired woman's curt reply.

"Can you say silk ten times?"

Gogo frowned at him. "Of course, I can. What do you think I am? An idiot?"

"Do it then, say silk ten times."

"Silk ten times." Gogo said smugly.

Fred rolled his eyes and grumbled. "I hate it when you're being a smartass. Just say silk ten times."

Despite being puzzled, Gogo finally decided to do whatever Fred what he wanted her to do. Honey and Wasabi were watching intently at the duo, trying to predict what the fanboy wanted to happen. Baymax was watching as well while silently recording the whole thing. Hiro was just there, curious and watching. He couldn't help but get curious as well.

Just who in their right mind would make a joke in a dangerous situation? Oh that's right, Fred.

"Silk, silk, silk, silk, silk, silk, silk, silk, silk, silk." Gogo repeated the word over and over.

"What do cows drink?" Fred asked.

Gogo didn't bother ponder over the answer answered, "Milk,"

Then Fred burst out laughing. "No, Gogo! They drink water!"

Gogo looked like she was going to murder Fred right on his spot, steam emitting from her nostrils. She faced Hiro and asked, "Permission to punch the living lights out of this nitwit?"

"Not right now, Gogo. There's another time for that but for now, let's get (Y/N) and leave this place." Hiro told her.

Gogo shot Fred an annoyed glare. "I hope you have life insurance."

Fred gulped, "I hope I didn't misplace it."

Honey chuckled and nudged Wasabi, "Such a peculiar way to show their friendship, right?"

Wasabi nodded and shrugged, "I think Gogo is already and really plotting Fred's death. But no worries, I'll be there at his funeral."

Hiro shushed all of them then approached Baymax. "Hey bud," Hiro begins, "Care to give us a grand entrance?"

***

Damn it! Damn it! Damn it! Damn all of it!

You were tirelessly kicking the seemingly indestructible metal bars with all your might and remaining strength, cursing and grunting every time the sole of your sneakers hit your target. Sweat beaded your body but that didn't cease your hits but somehow, it became your inspiration and determination to break down the whole damned cell and escape this hell hole you were unwillingly kept in.

You silently wished this was all a nightmarish dream and you'd wake up any time soon but that wasn't the case, unfortunately. You soon fell on your bum with a sigh, cursing everything that enters your mind. You finally gave up, exhausted by your actions. You never see yourself as a quitter and a failure but seeing that there are way too many burdens to carry, the easiest thing to do was just give up and let life have its course.

As you were mourning over your expected fate, a large crash shook your cell, also filling it with dust and dirt. You coughed while waving a hand to swish away all unnecessary necessities. As soon as the dust and dirt cleared away, a smile danced upon your features and a shot of determination and hope surged throughout to system.

"(Y/N)!" The Big Hero Six, or who would you life to consider as friends, exclaimed happily after seeing you safe and alive.

"Guys! Thank God you're here!" You bellowed and grinned sheepishly at them. "I assume you're here to save me though I lied to all of you. That's really sweet guys, thank you much. Now get me out of here."

Hiro walked up towards your cell and crossed his arms, an unreadable expression plastered on his face. "How do you manage to keep yourself getting into trouble? You're like an accident prone brat. It's getting really tiring to save your ass all the time." Hiro sighed. "But why can't I stop?"

Not being able to hear his last statement, you huffed. "If you didn't want to, then you shouldn't have bothered."

Hiro fumed. "Fine, if that's the case," Hiro turned his back to you and raised a hand, "See you when I see you, Jiyoon! Good luck getting out of there without our help."

He motioned to walk away but you grabbed him by his suit and pulled him, causing him to hit the metal bars, "What are you doing, woman?!" Hiro struggled to get out of your grasp.

"I'm sorry! I didn't mean it like that! Please, let me out of here before he comes back!" You pleaded, shaking his body frantically.

Hiro was confused and his eyebrows burrowed. "He? Who are you talking about?"

"Um, Hiro," Honey called out, her voice shaky, "I think she means him."

Hiro turned and his jaw dropped upon seeing who it was. Stammering pathetically, Hiro spoke, "Krei?"
--

Who thought it was Tadashi?

I kinda rushed the last part so please bear with all mistakes and yadda yadda

Silent readers! Don't be silent! Tell me your opinions!

Go crazy

on the comment section!

Don't forget to leave a vote!

Thank you for the reads, votes and comments!

See you on the next chapter!

~~ReynaJessica

Continuer la Lecture

Vous Aimerez Aussi

11.1K 252 10
You are Y/N and you found an amulet,soon to become the dragonhunter.Your life will change and you will be full of love when jim lake apears in your l...
448 58 10
A body is found by an old man with his dog in an old, dilapidated barn. She is identified as Jessie Raegan, the head cheerleader of Cape Hill High wh...
36.2K 1.9K 19
Nikkah-e-Mohabbat (نکاح محبت) In the enchanting realm of affection, where hearts entwine like a symphony, Nikkah stands as a union of two souls. Neit...
303K 5.2K 18
"Y-You're a werewolf.." Wyatt stuttered awestruck as I acknowledged the tattoos now engraved on my body. Willa stepped up with a confident smirk. "We...