Pain: Her (Harry Styles Fan F...

VividFantasyFiction tarafından

She thought she knew what pain was, until she met Harry. *This story is in the process of being ed... Daha Fazla

Warning/Disclaimer
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Chapter 79
Chapter 80
Chapter 81
Chapter 82
Chapter 83
Chapter 84
Chapter 85
Chapter 86
Chapter 87
Chapter 88
Chapter 89
Chapter 90
Chapter 91
Chapter 92
Chapter 93
Chapter 94
Chapter 95
Chapter 96
Chapter 97
Chapter 98
Chapter 99
Chapter 100
Authors note! Please read!

Chapter 37

64.3K 1.2K 154
VividFantasyFiction tarafından

"Come here, come here!" Harry shivered pulling me closer into him underneath the blanket.

When we finished eating, I didn't want to leave yet so he came up with an idea to cuddle in the backseat. Sounds kind of dumb, I know but it was better than home. After eating and drinking all of the coffee I felt so much better. It really helped and my stomach wasn't turning and I didn't feel like throwing up anymore.

He grabbed a blanket that he had in the trunk and threw it around our backs. I brought my knees to my chest as his remained wide open. My arms wrapped around his body and my head rested on his chest while he cuddled me in tightly. It was pitch black in the car and the only lights were the dimmed street lights outside.

"Are you sure you don't want to come to my house?" he asked again.

"Yeah, it's too late anyway." I replied quietly.

"Are you feeling better? Are you still dizzy?" he moved his neck and tilted his head to rub my cheek with the back of his index and middle finger.

"No, I'm fine now." I grabbed the hand that touched my face and held it tightly in mine, "your hands are so warm."

"This is stupid." he chuckled squeezing me to warm me, "you should get in the house before you catch a cold." we were both shivering and trying our hardest to keep warm but it was kind of hard.

"I don't want to!" I whined sadly.

"But you have too." he kissed my forehead and sat up.

"No, stay!" I begged grabbing his arm and pulling him back against the seat.

"Babe, it's almost eleven." he informed.

"So?"

"Look," he laughed, "you can't even talk without shaking!" he pointed out.

"Ugh, fine." I finally caved.

He opened the door to step out and immediately hugged himself while he waited for me to grab my bag. I hopped out pulling my jeans up higher as it fell and we walked hand in hand to my house.

"It's like a block away, why didn't you just drive there?" I asked pressing my body against his.

"I don't know...I didn't think of that.." he looked away and thought for a minute and I giggled.

"Where are you going after you drop me off?" I asked meeting his eyes.

"Home." he simply said sniffling.

I frowned and looked away and the remainder of the walk to my house was quiet. I didn't want him to leave. Despite all the fights and name calling and the constant aggravation I feel towards him I love when he's around. I'm at my most happiest when he is; and at my worst.

"Did you have fun at the party?"

"I did." I smiled, "It was fun."

"Would've been better if we continued dancing." he smirked.

"I'm sure, Harry." I shook my head with a smile.

"Did you uh...remember who the girl was?" he asked looking down at his feet.

"No." I sighed, "I've been trying to think but I just can't." I was frustrated because it's been bugging me. I don't know why I was so determined to know who she was but I feel like I've seen her before. I just can't put my finger on it.

"Someone from school?" he guessed tracing my knuckles.

"Maybe?" I thought, "I don't know."

"Well, she's not important anyway." he declared.

"Then why'd you asked?"

"Just curious, I guess."

We reached the bottom of the stairs and he pulled me in front of him and wrapped his arms around my lower back.

"Go right to bed." he ordered pecking my lips and smiled big deepening his dimples.

"Yes, sir." I ran my fingers through his hair and he closed his eyes and seemed to have enjoyed it. I fixed it back into it's original style and pulled the extra strands up with the messy quiff.

"Did I hurt you?" his question left me confused and I pulled my hand away.

"What do you mean?" my eye brows pulled together.

"At the party, when I was holding you, you winced a little when we were arguing."

"No," I lied. I knew if I told him he hurt me just a little, he'd beat himself up over it and give the "I would never hurt you" speech. I've heard it so many times I memorized it.

"Are you sure?"

"Yeah, don't worry Harry, regardless of what happened I had a great time." Because he was taller than me, he cupped my face and lifted it up to kiss me. I threw my arms around his neck and stood on my toes and he pressed my lower back making my stomach press against his. His lips were warm despite the cold weather and his tongue was even warmer.

"Your lips are like ice!" he gasped pulling away for a split second to speak than pulling back in. I laughed into the kiss and he did as well but didn't pull away.

If there was award for best kisser, no doubt he would get it. Times like this where I wish I could freeze time and stay like this for hours and hours. When I fought with Liam, each time my feelings would decrease more and more for him. I would always want to stay away from him and be far away from his as possible but when I fight with Harry, it hurts me. I don't want to argue with him and every single time we fight, at the end of it, I realize how much I really do care for him. I hate myself for always comparing this relationship with what Liam and I "had" and throwing it in Harry's face. I don't want him to think that he can't compare to Liam because if anything, Liam can't compare to him.

Harry is just one of those guys where you HAVE to keep, because he'll be impossible to find. He's different in the most unique, mesmerizing, and sexiest way possible. It's hard to find a guy like him; someone who's so sweet and caring, who doesn't let anyone, not even yourself, hurt you, who becomes your soldier when you're in a fight, who's your aid when you're hurt, who listens when you think the world has gone deaf, and protects you like you're gold. It's hard to find someone who's capable of doing all of that without breaking.

"I don't want to let you go." he pouted sticking his bottom lip out.

"Then don't." he pressed his forehead against mine, making his nose tip touch mine and I giggled.

"You're the most adorable person in this world." he beamed kissing my nose.

"I know." I gave a big closed smile and he chucked; making the cold hair look like smoke from his mouth.

"I'm going to pick you up tomorrow so you can meet Kaitlyn." he said pulling me into a hug and digging his head in my neck.

"Okay!"

He rocked me side to side and held me tight in his arms. He's probably the most affectionate person I've ever met in my life; but I'm not complaining.

"Okay," I sighed released my arms from around his body, "I need to go."

"Don't!" he said not moving and keeping his head in my neck.

"I have to, Harry!" I laughed wiggling beneath his grip.

"Come home with me, please? I want you to put that dress back on and dance for me." I felt his smile against my neck and he laughed hard.

"That dress wasn't even that nice."

"What?" he removed himself from me and looked into my eyes, "that dress was made for you, and made for me to take it off." he wink slightly turning me on.

"One day Harold." I pecked his lips and turned around to walk away until he grabbed my wrist to stop me.

"Don't go..." he begged.

"Harry..." I laughed, "It's too fucking cold to play games!"

"Please!" he stomped tugging my arm and giving me the "puppy dog" eyes.

"Ugh," I rolled my eyes and exhaled in defeat. He smiled in response and pulled me back into his chest.

"Why don't you just come inside for a while?" I offered and he tucked my side bangs behind my ear.

"I thought you'd never ask."

"C'mon." we ran up the stairs and when we made it to the front door I stopped.

"Did you lock the car doors?"

"Yeah." he said impatiently, "wait!" he whisper yelled stopping me before I could unlock the door.

"What?" I whispered back.

He looked around and pretended to be afraid than looked back at me, "what if your mom is awake!?" his eyes were open so wide his eye balls could've fallen out.

"Are you being serious or are you joking?"

"I'm serious!"

"Why are you whispering?" I asked whispering.

"I don't know!" he snickered.

"Just calm down, if they're not awake you'll we'll sneak into my room." I unlocked the door and we both stepped into a dark house.

"See, they're alseep." he shut the door behind him and locked it, and even in the dark I could see his wide eyes.

"Harry!" I covered my mouth with my hands so they couldn't hear my laugh.

"I'm scared!" he fake cried. I couldn't even reply from laughing so hard

"Hold my hand, hold it!" he fake panicked.

He has the best sense of humor; it's one of the things I love so much about him.

"Shh!" he hushed grabbing my hips as we walked up the stairs. When we reached the top, we saw that their room light was on.

"Fuck, they're awake!"

"Can you relax?" I turned around and he looked like he was in a haunted house.

"I'm only messing around!" We reached the top and I led him into my room. He didn't even wait for me to turn the lights on before he jumped on the bed laid flat on his stomach, taking his boots off at the same time.

"I'll be back." I dropped my bag to the floor and shut the door behind me, making my way to my parents room.

I knocked gently on the door, "Come in!" my mom called out. I opened the door and stuck my head in and Alan was asleep as she read some book.

"Hi!" she smiled, "had fun out?"

"Yeah, I did." I walked in.

"Where'd you guys go?" she closed her book and took her reading glasses off.

"To the movies and mall, than went to go eat." I lied walking to her side of the bed.

"What movie did you see?"

Either she really wants to know or she know's I went to the party because the questions kept coming back to back.

"Some action movie. Wasn't really that good anyway."

"Hmm, where'd you go to eat?"

"Outback." I lied again.

"That's nice, did you have a good time?"

"Yeah," I smiled, "why are you asking so many questions?"

"Just want to know what you were up to, is all." Alan shifted in his sleep and she slid down undearneath the blanket to lie down.

"Can um--can Harry come in for a little?" I shouldn't have asked and just let her find out and use the "I didn't know you'd mind" excuse, but her response surprised me.

"Okay, just keep your voices down and if he sleeps here, which he won't, tell him to sleep in the guest room." she closed her eyes and wrapped her self in blanket and I was left confused.

I guess Alan must have really convinced her that Harry isn't as bad as she thought. Or maybe she drank too much wine and had no idea what the fuck was going on.

"Where'd you go?" Harry leaned back against the headboard with his hands behind his head.

"To talk to my mom." I replied kicking my shoes off.

"What'd she say?"

"She's okay with you being here." I was still surprised myself.

"Really?" he removed his hands from behind his head and sat up.

"Yeah," I smiled, "I don't know why she was so relaxed. I expected her to blow up." I confessed taking my shirt off and walking to the drawer, "and Alan was asleep maybe that's why she didn't yell, " I grabbed a shirt and threw it on the bed and proceeded to take my jeans off. It didn't strike me as "uncomfortable" undressing in front of him I sort of did it subliminally. When I fully took my jeans off, I was left in my bra and the black laced underwear he stared at in the car.

"What?" I ceased my movement standing before him half naked. He didn't say a word as he crawled to the edge of the bed where I was standing and stood up on his knees. He grabbed me by my waist and stared at my body as he slowly moved me closer to him.

"What?" I repeated with a shaky breath. My heart began to race faster and faster when his hand slid up my stomach. His eye brows pulled together as he studied my body; slowly tracing up to my breasts. His other hand pressed against my butt and he squeezed before he pushed me into his chest.

"Harry I--"

"Shhh." he hushed planting a gentle kiss upon my neck, "I just needed to take in the view before you cover up." he whispered against my jaw.

I could already feel the butterflies in my stomach and my chest rise and fall quickly as he placed a kiss on my chest. My hands remained at my side because I was unaware of what to do. I felt almost numb. I felt paralyzed because his touch was so intoxicating.

He grabbed my shoulders and pushed me back as he could climb off the bed and stood before me with athority. His hands trailed down my arms and hooked around my wrists where he threw them around his neck. He licked his lips and watched mine; slowly biting his while I stood there still.

"Don't move...." he whispered tilting his head to position himself. He carefully lifted my chin up and kissed me; starting off slow than picking up his pace. His eyes remained shut as his hands cupped my face and my body was already feeling weak.

Suddently, he spun us around, dropping his hands from my face and hooking one around the back of my leg and laid me down on the bed.

He connected his lips onto mine and I tangled my fingers in his hair. He spread my legs open and laid inbetween them while our tongues moved in unison. I could already feel him against me and to be honest, I didn't want to stop.

I lightly tugged at his hair and arched my back as he sucked my neck and remarked my breasts; squeezing them as he did. But the thing that got me the most was when he started to slowly kiss down my stomach up until my panty line; and he stopped. He looked up at me and his dark green lustful eyes winked at me and a cheeky smirk formed on his pink plump lips.

"You can cover up now." he pulled away and grabbed the shirt from beside my legs and extended his arm holding it. I was breathing heavily and smiled closing my eyes.

"I couldn't help it, I'm sorry." he grinned. I sat up and snatched the shirt from his hands and slid it down my stomach, laying back down to catch my breath.

"You're such asshole." I breathed out laughing.

"What?" he grabbed my ankle and roughly slid me down making me squeal and he swooped me up with one hand; pressing me against his chest, "what was that again?" he turned his ear towards me and put his finger behind it as if he didn't hear me.

"I said 'asshole." ready for any challenge he was going to present.

"Hmm. I got you panting with a few kisses and grabs, imagine what else I can do to make you scream." Harry smirked seductively. I licked my lips and smiled as if what he said didn't in anyway turn me on or amuse me.

"Wanna bet?" I challenged cocking an eye brow. Just seconds later, he grabbed me and threw me over his shoulder and dropped me on the bed; immediately straddling me and pinning both my wrists over my head with his one hand.

"Don't provoke me." he whispered tracing his finger down my stomach as I watched.

"You won't." I smirked.

"I won't?" he breaths against my ear so quietly it made me almost beg him to do it. His finger traced back up to my collarbone and slowly back up to my lips. I was beginning to feel nervous, anxious, afraid, and turned on all at the same time and my flushed cheeks and heavy breathing was beyond evident.

"Thought so." he released my wrists and climbed off of me, taking his phone and wallet out of his pants and placing it on the night stand beside my bed.

"Exciting, wasn't it?" he smirked turning back at me.

"It was." I giggled sitting up on my knees.

"Now," he placed both his palms beside me and kept his feet on the ground and leaned in, "imagine what you'd feel if I actually touched you the way you want to be touched." Even though I wanted to, and God know's how bad I wanted to, I didn't want to show any weakness; anymore at least.

"And if I excited you with just my bra and panties, " I told him tracing my finger over his growing bulge, "imagine what would happen when I take them off." I teased bringing my finger slowly up to his torso.

For the first time, he was left speechless and I felt so powerful because I knew I got him. I climbed off the bed as he remained wit his palms against it and watched me skip to my drawer. I literally skipped to it just to tease him and he sighed letting his head hang. I shouldn't really tease him so much because I know he'll do things to me that would make me scream but I couldn't help it. I bent one knee to open my drawer, completely exposing my butt so that it was in the air and pulled out my sweatpants. Before I could stand up straight, he slapped it hard making the impact echo throughout the room.

"Fuck!" I jumped rubbing it and laughing, "that shit hurt!"

"Don't tease me." he shook his head, "now get in bed." he ordered with his hand on his hip and the other pointing to the mattress.

"Yes, sir." I saluted. I crawled into bed and Harry went to shut the lights.

"Oh, lock the door. " I told him sitting up on my elbows.

"Why?" he grinned.

"I don't want my mom coming in, that's why." I rolled my eyes. I heard the door lock and felt Harry's arms around my body in no time.

*hello lovelies! the reason why I added some "naughty" time (lol idk) is because people have been asking non stop and I didnt want them to go all the way because I have plans for the future so im extremely and terribly sorry if it sucked and didn't satsifiy ur needs :P also, the 80+ votes worked really well for the last chapter and i hope it does for this as well! and im sorry i keep adding these annoying end notes ill try not to add them as much, but thanks for reading and I hope you enjoyed it :D please dont forget to comment, vote, and share! <3*

Okumaya devam et

Bunları da Beğeneceksin

149K 5K 100
'How I obsessively adore you' ˏˋ°•*⁀➷ started➛30/03/2024 finished➛ ˏˋ°•*⁀➷ cover by me x
1.4M 59.4K 106
Maddison Sloan starts her residency at Seattle Grace Hospital and runs into old faces and new friends. "Ugh, men are idiots." OC x OC
169K 5.9K 43
❝ if I knew that i'd end up with you then I would've been pretended we were together. ❞ She stares at me, all the air in my lungs stuck in my throat...
1.1M 20.2K 44
What if Aaron Warner's sunshine daughter fell for Kenji Kishimoto's grumpy son? - This fanfic takes place almost 20 years after Believe me. Aaron and...