Transformers Prime; The Unwan...

By wolfette91

OLD VERSION! STORY IS BEING REWRITTEN AND THE REWRITE IS CALLED PULL ME INTO THE DARK. My name... is Mika Nak... More

Authors Note
Darkness Rising
Master and Students
Scrap heap.
Powers and Sick mind part 1
Powers and Sick mind final *long*
Me Grimlock! King of Dinobots!
Nightmare; Destruction of Cybertron
Out of his mind
Captivity; Shadow Zone
Captivity; Operation Breakdown
Said the spider to the fly
Saved by a Con
Special; A peek at a medics mind.
Stronger, Faster.
One Shall Fall
One Shall Rise (long!)
~The Teacher's Assistant~
Special; A Mothers regret.
Loose Cannons, Meet Ironhide.
Where's my Carrier!?
Rowen
True Identity
Special; The Life of Sound
I'm a Decepticon now.
Soulspark
NOT A CHAPTER.
Training *Short*
Armada
Flying mind and The Fate She fell part 1
Flying Mind and How She Fell part 2
:Special: Trans-versed
:Special: Shattered Glass Decepticions
:Special: Shattered Glass Autobots
:Special: Shattered Glass 1
Scrap attempt
Knockout Attempt
:Special: Shattered Glass 2
Tagged for The very first time owo
:Special: Shattered Glass 3
:Special: SG How he was caught Bumblebee POV Short
:Special: Shattered Glass Final "Goodbye..."
Cling *Short*
Swatting a Spider and yet another loss.
Numb
True intentions.
This is my Farewell.
Oneshot book!
A very late thank you...
Pull Me Into The Dark

Slumber party with Bulk and 'Mia

6.2K 234 295
By wolfette91

"Head." Mika pointed to her head.

"Helm." Chromia and Ratchet returned, pointing to their head- helms.

"Eye's" Mika pointed to her eyes.

"Optics." The two returned.

"Feet"

"Pedes"

"Hands"

"Servos"

"Face"

"Face plate."

"Brain."

"Prosessor."

"Heart."

"Spark."

"Tongue"

"Glossa."

"Butt." Mika giggled, causing Ratchet to roll his eyes at her.

"Aft." Chromia smirked in amusement.

"Female."

"Femme."

"Male."

"Mech."

"Child."

"Youngling."

"Baby."

"Sparkling." Ratchet finished quickly, looking at Chromia who went quiet.

Mika had been at this with Chromia all day when Ratchet joined in. He was still grumpy about the humans but Mika thought he liked teaching her about Cybertronians.

"-mia are to go on patrol." Mika tuned back into reality as Optimus had come in.

"Can I come?" Mika looked up at Optimus with a hopeful gaze.

"It is just patrol." Chromia supplied.

"Very well."

Chromia smiled as Mika cheered and hugged Optimus's Pedes. "Yes! Your the best! Come on 'Mia!"

Chromia felt a pain strike her spark at that nickname. Her sparkmate would call her that...

'Ironhide.' She thought solemnly before giving a masked smile to her charge.

Chromia would never admit it but she loved Mika very much since the moment she saw her. She felt a motherly bond to her almost instantly. She felt very protective of her and hoped that wherever Ironhide was, that when he joined, he would love Mika too.

"Chromia?" Mika's voice broke her out of her thoughts. "Are we going?"

"Yes yes hold your... horses?"

Mika nodded, letting out a chuckle before hopping onto Chromia's alt mode, the two taking off as the rest of the kids returned with their bots.

"Where's she going?"

"Guardian time." Ratchet muttered before returning to his computer screen.

"Aww She's finally bonding." Miko grinned.

"What do you mean?" Ratchet turned back around with a frown. "She seemed to be bonding easily enough as it is."

"Thats what she wanted you to think." Miko supplied. "Mika has... trust issues and anxieties. Fears, if you will of being rejected and hurt. Mika... She's not very popular with anyone and doesn't have any friends."

"What about us?" Raf whispered sadly.

"She's starting to see you as friends, but she's so fearful of rejection she's only just slowly letting you all into her heart. Mika... She's had it rough." Miko muttered before shaking her head. "Anyway, I'm glad she's taken to Chromia so fast. Actually I'm shocked, its so hard for her to get along with people that she's labeled as a bad influence, a trouble maker."

"Why would people think such a thing?" Optimus wondered.

"She'll have to tell you all that when she's ready." Miko said before challenging Jack and Raf to a race on their game.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"And then what happened?" Mika asked eagerly, reminding Chromia of a Sparkling excited for a Stasis story.

"-Well Ironhide struts up to me and Jazz while we're enjoying some high grade after a long day, convinced Jazz is making a move, and pulls out his cannons."

"Oh no." Mika giggled. "The Cannons?"

"The cannons. He starts leaning against the bar with it activated, droning on about his new weapon that had acid pellets that devoured enemies slowly. Jazz was trying not to laugh at his tough act. While it had all the other mechs cowering, it only made Jazz laugh because he knew Ironhide was jealous."

"When did Ironhide find out that Jazz wasn't making the moves?" Mika wiggled her eyebrows.

"When Jazz's sparkmate Prowl came up and kissed him in greeting. Ironhide's face turned redder then a cons optics!"

Mika started laughing hard, trying to imagine a big tough mech embarrassing himself like that. The two continued on, sharing tales and stories.

Before they knew it patrol had ended and they were back at the base.

~~~~~~~~~

"EEEHHH!" Mika squeaked as she clung to Miko's arm, hiding her face in Miko's shoulder before peeking back out to continue watching.

Both the twins eye's were glued to the television screen, watching the horror movie that was on with Bulkhead and Chromia in back watching as well.

"Don't go in there." Miko complained.

"They're gunna get it." Bulkhead commented.

"No no no not that door!" Mika scolded the tv.

"Yup they got scrapped."

"I liked that character too." Miko pouted.

"Ohhhhh that one hurt." Bulkhead cringed at the gory scene.

They were watching all the Saw movies, Jack and Raf were home and Miko and Mika's host parents were out for the night. Ratchet threw a small fit when Miko and Mika were to stay the night there and was off to the side grumbling at the noise.

"-murdering everyone." She heard Miko start.

"Technically he's not murdering anyone." Mika said, "He's putting them in a situation where they can either save themselves or well they die by their own hands. He's never put his hands on them."

"He's fragged in the head."

A wrench flew and hit Miko's head who yelped in pain, holding her head and glaring at Ratchet. "That hurt!"

"Language!" He scolded with a tick mark before returning to his work.

"What does he even do on there?" Mika whispered to Miko who shrugged as they watched Ratchet type away.

"...Robo porn?"

Chromia and Bulkhead didn't even bother looking up whatever their charges where talking about, they were just content with watching the movie that was playing.

"I-... what?! Miko!"

Miko laughed hysterics. "I'm just kidding! Don't get your panties in a twist."

Mika blushed, scowling.

"... are you thinking dirty doctor stuff?"

Mika, who had been spacing out, blinked once.

Twice.

"You need mental help Miko."

"You totally were."

"NO I wasn't." Mika scowled, hugging Grimlock close to her.

"Isn't that thing heavy?"

"HE and no, not to me."

"I can't even lift him!"

"You need to get out more, work out."

"I work out!"

"When? When your hopping around to your music?"

"...shut up."

Mika laughed, smiling as her and her twin bickered back and forth playfully.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Left hand blue." Bulkhead called out.

...

Miko and Mika placed their left hands on blue.

...

"Right foot green." Chromia read off next

They copied.

They'd been playing twister for a while and were now a tangled mess, barley able to hold themselves up.

"Left foot red."

Miko moved, but unfortunately didn't move right and caused the two to fall, both laughing as they tried to untangle themselves.

The twins began  challenging Chromia and Bulkhead.

Bulkhead ended up squishing Chromia.

Now Mika found herself patrolling the hallways with a bag full of pillows.

Why?

Because Miko started an all out pillow war.

Mika silently walked down the Autobot halls, keeping her ears and eyes open for Miko, Bulkhead, or Chromia.

She Crept ever so silently down the hall until a door opened, startling her.

Optimus looked down at the child, optic's raised.

"Uhm..." Mika grinned sheepishly.

"Do I want to know?"

"No, probably not."

"Very well." He went back into his room.

Mika continued on, jumping at every single sound.

She ran to a corner, hiding before spotting Ratchet walk buy, grumbling about pesky children.

She assumed Miko must be down that hall.

"Gotcha!" Mika heard Bulkhead say as pillows went soaring.

Mika yelped, hiding behind the corner as Bulkhead and Chromia pelted each other with pillows.

The next thing Mika knew, her twin came barreling down the hall she was in and smacked into her, causing the two to go flying out into the open.

It was an all out war as feathers went flying, the bots were laughing.

Chromia couldn't remember the last time she's felt this young as she played with the children with Bulkhead.

She felt like a youngling again.

Mika got a hit on Chromia before she found herself buried in pillows a long with Miko.

Footsteps could be heard running out before all turned their attention to Ratchet.

"What in the pit is going on in here!?" He took notice of the mess. "WHAT HAVE YOU DONE?!"

Mika looked sheepishly at Ratchet while Miko pouted and the two bots looked at their feet.

"When I get through with you I-"

Miko threw a pillow at Ratchet. "Get him!"

"DON'T YOU DARE!"

Feeling daring Mika threw a few pillows too before the rest joined in terrorizing the bot.

Who then retaliated with throwing pillows back and would even crack a small smile when he thought no one was looking especially when he got the upper hand.

And after the pillows turned to Wrenches.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

188K 4K 52
Comicmaker12 from Wattpad First thing first, hi am Comicmaker12 and you my friend are going to save the planet by being brave and super. Ready for s...
1.1K 15 7
Mika has no idea just how important she is. After an entire life of being beat down, she now has a chance to stand on her own, for herself, and for t...
52.5K 1.7K 43
"One often meets his destiny on the road he takes to avoid it."- Master Oogway --- ~ BOOK 1 OF THE LIGHTBLADE SERIES Fate sometimes leads us to vario...
81.6K 2.1K 69
Meet Evelyn Lila Nakadai, a half British half Japanese girl. She loves America pop culture, enjoys playing on her flute and guitar, likes gymnastics...