Rogue | Savages Part Two [#wa...

By eacosupernatural

She appeared out of thin air and rocked a nation with knowledge that surprised everyone... But when she start... More

Rogue | Savages Part Two
1. You Can Call Me Monster
2. I Am the Somebody Lost
3. Who Has Stolen My Heart
4. Among All the Noise in the World
5. Put Away Your Fearful Worries
6. It's a Long Hard Road Trying To Get Home
7. There's Curiosity in Your Eyes
8. without This Feeling, It's like I Am Dead
9. Its Harder To Control As Time Goes By
10. Your Reflection in the Mirror Is Filled With Scars
11. This Love Exceeds the Lethal Dose
12. A Bullet to Your Head, a Bullet to Your Head
13. If I Can Catch A Glimpse Of Your Elusive Heart
14. I Gotta Be More Strong
15. The Borderline of Reality Is Unclear
16. Who? You are better than me?
17. Something 'Bout You Makes Me Feel Like a Dangerous Woman
18. If You Love Me, Don't Let Go
19. No, It's My Turn to Cry, I'll cry now
20. Any More and It'll be Dangerous
21. Facing the Morning with Your Hands in Mine
22. So Even If I Die, I'll live forever
23. I See Myself Trapped In Darkness
24. Past Mistakes Are Kryptonite
25. But you're moving so carefully. Let's Start Living Dangerously
26. And you kissed me and we were...
27. Through the Countless Nights That I've fallen For You
28. To Always Forgive Me
29. Caught in a landslide, No escape from reality.

30. And You Know You Can't Stay Here Forever

141 7 21
By eacosupernatural

Kari looked over at me as I pulled the blade from my body tossing it to the ground. The wound on my shoulder seemed to draw itself back together as the blood that ran down my chest was the only blood that had shed that night.

Dallas glanced over at me as I was still holding Maddox's beating heart, "How long have the two of you knew about how this night would end?"

Solomon finally looked up at me.

I lifted the heart up as I caught Christian over the heart looking back at me, "It was written since the start of time."

Solomon glanced back at them as something on his face flashed darkness.

I pushed Maddox's body over as his eyes were still wide, "The trusted son."

Solomon shook his head as he walked over to me, "McKenzie, we should talk to them."

I looked up as they were now watching as I tossed the heart over my shoulder to the wolves that were standing behind me.

They all growled at each other as the solid black wolf walked up grabbing the heart. He turned around as he trotted off with Maddox's blood dripping from his jaws.

"McKenzie!" Kari shouted at me.

Solomon narrowed his eyes back at me as I collapsed to my knees.

Dallas stepped back as Solomon soon did the same.

"It was always going to be you two to ruin it all."

Everyone turned around as the woman stepped closer to them.

The wind that was swirling around them stopped as even the crickets had grown silent.

Casey and Christian exchanged looks as the woman stepped infront of the two fallen leaders in their group.

Dallas reached back for her sword when the woman put her hand up making Dallas go to the ground.

"Don't fight it." I mumbled back at her.

The woman glared down at me, "Royal Blood and you do this."

"I did what you wanted. I came back to protect them. I found the traitor."

The woman put her finger under my chin brining my face up to her, "Royal Blood McKenzie."

"I did what you wanted."

"We both did." Solomon blurted out through clenched teeth.

She turned around to him as she grabbed his bottom jaw lifting him from the ground, "You are strong. You are also very smart."

I looked over at him as she brought her other hand up to his chest, "NO!"

"Don't worry McKenzie; I wouldn't kill something that Hades himself created."

Solomon swallowed back the fear as she stepped back from him.

I watched as she walked around him coming up behind me, "A war is building in New York."

"New York doesn't exist yet." I said back to her.

"It really won't after Jordana is finished with it."

I narrowed my eyes at her, "Jordana?"

"Another girl from my bloodline. Solomon, you would know something about bloodlines when it comes to New York. I'm pretty sure Hades had something in mind when he wanted to keep that same look alive."

I looked back at Solomon as she cracked a smile, "You would almost say you were twins..."

She then stopped as she walked over to him moving his head to the side, "I think we are safe to know that Hades really has something in store with you and your brother."

Solomon peeked back over at me like it was something he had been hiding from me.

Something he knew that was the truth. Something he had never told me.

Her eyes danced back and forth between us, "You never told her."

I saw the lump in his throat as I knew it was something he was officially hiding from me.

"Either way, your work here is done. I know the two of you will come in handy later."

I looked back at her, "You are leaving like that?"

"Of course I am, I don't have time to waste back here in the Viking Era, I already lived through this time. There is too many things wrong with this time." She glanced down at Christian then back at me. "He was the right choice."

I closed my eyes as everyone all looked back at me more confused than before.

Solomon didn't move as she walked off into the distance disappearing behind them.

Christian shook his head as he looked back at me putting his hand up.

Solomon nodded his head back at me licking his lips, "He is a good one."

"Solomon, hold on!" I reached out for him as he stepped away heading off away from me.

Sanna looked at Solomon as he walked off away from the group, "I will talk to him."

I rubbed my side as Casey narrowed his eyes at me, "Royal Blood?"

"Long story."

"Please start talking." Dallas said back to me as I nodded my head back at her.

Sanna leaped over a log as Solomon stood down by the river looking out into the darkness that had fallen over them.

"Solomon, don't do this." Sanna said slipping on the rocks as the rain had released above them.

"Look around Sanna. You know who I am, they know who I am. McKenzie knows what I can't be."

"She will always love you."

"Having a child with the product of the Hades' bloodline is illegal."

"Solomon, don't let that take you away from those boys. I see Kai and Lucas kinda like you."

"That isn't the problem. The problem is watching McKenzie around him."

"That won't be a problem." Sanna grinned back at him.

"Why?"

"Your time here is over. You don't have to stay. You both can walk away and start over. You can start over somewhere else Solomon. You can go with her. You can go away from here."

Solomon narrowed his eyes back at her, "You want me to just leave? After everything you are ok with me just leaving?"

"I knew it was coming. I mean I really saw it when I first discovered who you were."

Solomon cracked a smile back at her, "Thank you for protecting my secret all of these years."

Sanna walked over to him and wrapped her arms around his neck, "Thank you for actually treating me like a sister and not a house maid."

Solomon laughed back at her. "Any chance you want me gone so you can just admit to Casey that you kinda have a thing for him?"

Sanna bite down on her bottom lip, "Is it that obvious?"

"It's me so yea, you kinda made it known." Solomon grinned back at her.

Sanna stepped back with a little grin on her lips, "Do you think it will be ok?"

"What will be ok?"

"Everything now, I mean Maddox is gone. Isabel is gone."

Solomon snapped his head as he looked back at the ground, "Fuck."

I walked around Maddox as his body was almost gone under the flames. I stopped when I heard the footsteps behind me.

"I knew I forgot something."

Bronn swung at me as I dodged him.

"You aren't human." He shouted at me.

I looked back at him as his face was covered in blood, "I am human."

"No human does what you have done. No human recovers like you have recovered."

"I bleed and feel just like you."

Bronn shook his head back at me, "You aren't one of us."

I went to run at him when something slipped through my abdomen stopping me dead in my tracks.

"The only problem is that you didn't know I was also part of that blockage that is pushing in New York. The group that will push your family to face the problems that Jordana has created for them."

I felt the blood running down my lip as I finally saw the blade sticking out of my stomach.

Bronn smiled down at me as Solomon broke the hill side yelling.

I looked up at him as Bronn stepped toward me.

The only way to kill us was to remove our hearts.

You can't kill the undead with a blade to the stomach.

Bronn grunted out as an arrow pierced through his shoulder pushing him back from me.

Another hit his throat sending him to the ground.

I hit the ground as Solomon slide in beside me grabbing my head, "McKenzie, McKenzie!"

"Is she even breathing?" Dallas shouted as they pulled Bronn away from us.

Solomon put his index finger and middle finger on my throat, "McKenzie...McKenzie..."

"What do we do?" Kari asked as her voice cracked.

Christian glanced over at Kai and Lucas who both had their heads dropped, "Speak up."

Kai looked up at him, "She isn't dead."

Lucas glared back at him.

"It is just a poison. Avery told me about it. It's just something that stuns us; it just puts us in a deep sleep. She will be ok but she will be out."

"For how long?" Solomon asked them back.

Lucas glared back at his brother as Kai rubbed the back of his arm with his other hand, "Speak up Kai."

"Fine, it will be centuries until she wakes up."

Christian shook his head, "You are telling me we just lost her?"

"In some terms yes, and in other terms no."

Everyone looked down at the motionless body when Solomon reached up for his chest that had gone tight.

"Solomon?" Sanna touched his shoulder to help her brother when something inside of him snapped.

Solomon turned around striking Sanna across the face.

Casey jumped up rushing to her side as Kari had her bow pointed at Solomon.

Solomon looked at her as Kari didn't lower her bow.

"Your eyes Solomon..." Dallas blurted out.

Kai narrowed his eyes, "It started with you. You are the one that trigger the bloodline."

Solomon walked over to Sanna as her bottom lip was bleeding, "It wasn't suppose to end like this."

Lucas glanced over at the others when he saw something move behind Solomon.

Solomon shook his head but his eyes were still the same solid black that they were when McKenzie went still.

Lucas reached down for his sword when Solomon caught him out of the corner of his eye. Solomon was on Lucas before anyone could move.

Solomon looked up into Lucas's eyes, "I don't care what bloodline you reign from, you raise a sword to me and I remove the one thing that keeps you breathing."

Lucas's eyes went wide as Solomon stepped back holding his heart.

Sanna shouted out as Christian's eyes got wide as the sight of his son collapsing to the ground while Solomon held his heart.

Solomon cracked a smile as he turned around with blood decorating his face.

Kai stumbled back as did the others.

Dallas covered her mouth, "What did you do?"

"He ate his heart." Kai mumbled out.

Christian looked back at Solomon as the darkness around them seemed to grow.

Kari stepped closer to Dallas as the shadows around them seemed to be moving, "Anyone wanna explain?"

"He killed Lucas but by eating his heart, he took Lucas's soul." Kai said back to her.

"He has become the darkness."

Present time, Olympus

I woke up to the same beeping noise as before.

The bright white light above had my vision blurred as I blinked a few times to correct it.

"Her graphs are coming back pretty good." Her voice was soft against the beeping noise.

"Remove the cord." That voice was harsh.

"Do you think she will be ok?" The soft voice countered back.

"She will be fine. She is Aphrodite blood." The harsh voice turned to leave the room.

"How do you know my mother?" I mumbled out catching them both off guard.

The one with the harsh voice stopped in her place.

"I thought she would still be out..."

"Increase her antibiotics." The harsh voice came closer. "Her side is bleeding again."

"My side...why does it hurt?"

The one with the soft voice walked closer to me, "When you fell, you cut your side open."

"I fell, where did I fell from?"

"Cassie, let her wake up a little more." The other one said back to the soft voice.

"No, tell me why my side is hurting."

My vision started to clear as the soft voice turned into a dark haired girl while the harsh voice was revealed to be a blonde covered in scars and blood.

"Why do you have blood on your face?" I asked her sitting up.

The dark haired girl looked up, "That was from you."

"Me, I hurt you?"

The blonde narrowed her eyes back at me, "You sliced me with one of the scalpels."

"I did what?" I looked back at them.

The blonde glanced down at my hands that were shaking, "You are reliving it all, aren't you?"

"Reliving?" I asked her back.

The dark haired girl pushed the chair she was on away from me as she caught herself on the desk, "So, the fact that you think this is probably foreign to you. I will explain a little simpler to you."

I watched as she turned around with a book in her hands, "I have seen that before."

"Of course you have, you created it." The blonde said back to me.

"I don't understand, I created a book? What is it?" I asked taking it from the dark haired girl.

The dark haired girl looked around the blonde at the door as a tall but young boy stuck his head into the room, "What are you doing?"

"I was wondering if Jordana was free." He asked her back.

The blonde glanced over her shoulder, "What's up Landon?"

He cracked a smile as another head popped into the room, "We wanted to head out for the night."

"Please mom." The light haired boy smiled back at the blonde.

"Be home by midnight." She said back to them as they were gone.

I glanced up at her, "You have children?"

Jordana nodded her head back at me, "3. A set of twins and a boy."

The dark haired girl glanced back at me, "What about your boys?"

"You mean Kai and Lucas?"

Jordana looked back at me, "Do you remember them?"

"Why wouldn't I remember them?"

"DO you know what year it is?"

"I'm not positive."

The dark haired girl spun around on the chair as she went back to the desk and brought over a calendar for me.

My eyes drifted up to them, "Its 2017?"

Jordana glanced down at the dark haired girl, "Hey Cassie, why don't you just take a step back and let her adjust?"

The one named Cassie pushed the chair back from me, "Sorry about that."

"I don't understand, you asked if I could remember them, why did you say it like that."

"Aphrodite said that you were dead when she came to you that night. The day that Solomon turned rogue and went against everyone in the group."

"It wasn't his fault."

"You know he started a chain reaction that woke up every creation of Hades." Jordana glared back at me as the one named Cassie just bite down on her bottom lip.

"I have to get back to them."

Jordana and Cassie both exchanged looks as they just looked at me confused.

"I need my moonstone, I need to get back to them." I slipped down from the bed as my feet hit the cold ground. But it was my legs that gave way as my knees went right to the stone floor.

Jordana jumped down to me as she helped me back to my feet, "You aren't stable. You need to rest."

"Get me back to them."

Jordana looked back at her then back at Cassie, "Up everything."

Cassie nodded her head as she went back to the needles to the side of the room.

I pushed Jordana back as I headed for the door.

Jordana glanced back at Cassie as she put her hand up, "We have to let her wake up."

Cassie stayed back as the door to the room hit the wall.

I ran up the steps as the stone under my feet was cool. It was nice against my hurting feet but when my raw hands hit the stones, it was like ice picks stabbing my hands.

I pushed myself back up as I kept running.

I came to a railing as I saw the brightly lit foyer that had paintings covering the walls.

It was something out of a book.

The long tapestry that held the family crest was strung up on each side.

The lights that ran up the steps were something from the modern ages as the marble stairs were almost brand new.

My ears caught the noise of laughter as two bodies moved into the foyer.

Her smile was like looking at Jordana.

I straightened up as she glanced up at me.

He was a little taller with thick broad shoulders, "Hey, who is that?"

"I'm pretty sure my mother would know." She said back to him.

"Where am I?" I asked as Jordana walked up behind me.

"You are in Olympus."

"You said I fell, where from?"

"Heaven."

I glanced back at her over my shoulder.

"You are Aphrodite's daughter, Harmonia."

"My name is McKenzie Lothbrok."

"That is the human form you took when you got here." Jordana glanced up at the painting that was to her right.

I saw the person. I saw the person that I once was.

"You were born but you did something wrong." Jordana looked back at me.

"I did what?"

"You gave in to the temptation that was Solomon."

"He wasn't a temptation, he was my friend, and he was my first love. I loved him."

"And that's why you were sent out. Zeus saw the darkness growing in Solomon and warned you. He warned you what the life would be if you remained with him."

I rubbed my head thinking about the nights I spent with Maverick. The nights I was with Kingston. The nights I was with Christian.

"That's why I had other affairs."

Jordana nodded her head back at me, "You knew you had to walk away but you couldn't."

"You speak from experience?"

"I know what it is like to love someone that is very bad for you. I know the trouble they cause. I know the destruction they leave behind."

I looked toward the side as the girl from the foyer was now standing at the top of the steps.

"Avery, you wanna give us some time."

I glanced back at her, "I see Aphrodite in you."

She glanced back at Jordana then back at me, "That is a first. Most of the time, it's that I look like my father."

Jordana nodded her head to get the girl to leave.

"That is your daughter, isn't it?"

"One of them."

"What happened to the other?" I asked.

Jordana looked over at the painting that hung to the side, "You fell in love with Solomon. He was one of the first ones created by Hades."

"So?"

"You became one of the first to do what no one else did. You fell in love with the darkness."

I narrowed my eyes back at her.

"You became one of the first from the Royal Bloodline to go rogue."

"Then help me get him back."

Jordana closed her eyes as she slowly nodded her head, "Come with me."

I followed her down a back stair case.

She came to a door as she slipped a card through a reader. The light turned green. The door unlocked allowing us into the next hallway.

I followed her down the hallway as I saw something infront of us.

She glanced back at me, "It won't hurt."

"What is that?"

"It is protection."

"Protection?" I asked her back.

Jordana stepped through as I saw the pain on her face, "What does it protect us from?"

Jordana kept walking as she came to another door at the end of the hallway.

I walked up behind her as the door was opened to a large room with chairs pushed all around.

"I was starting to think, I would watch alone today." He turned around looking at me then back at Jordana. "She woke up."

"She woke up." Jordana said walking down to him. "How are things looking today?"

"Not amazing, I mean look at how he is reacting today." He pointed down at something below us behind the glass.

Jordana walked over to the glass as I saw her tongue twist in her mouth.

I was curious as I stepped up to the glass.

Below us were two rooms.

One was white.

One was black.

Each had a bed pushed to the back right.

Each had one chair.

The white room had the chair upright next to the bed.

The black room had the chair flipped over to the front of the bed.

I watched as something moved in the white room.

"I thought things would be different."

"I don't understand. What is going on." I looked back at them.

Jordana crossed her arms as she kept her eyes on the rooms below us. "You were told Solomon was a twin, right?"

I just looked at her.

"Solomon was a twin, his twin, Jensen, was also created when both of them were gifted by Hades."

"Why two rooms, why are they so different?"

"White is the light. You know, bright and full of chance." The guy looked up at me.

"The dark room is the room holding the darkness. The person that gave in and created something deadly." Jordana glanced back at me.

"Who is in those rooms?" I asked before I saw him.

Solomon stepped into view in the white room.

I smiled as I saw him pacing back and forth. "Oh Solomon."

The guy glanced back at me as something caught my attention in the black room.

I then saw him.

Solomon was in the black room.

"I don't get it, he is..."

The guy grinned up at Jordana, "Oh can I tell her?"

"Ease up Stephen." Jordana smiled back at him when the lights around us cut out as a little red light started flashing.

"What is going on?" I asked as both Jordana and Stephen jumped up from their positions and raced for the door.

Stephen pushed on the door but nothing, "They pick today to try this shit!"

Jordana glanced back at me, "He knows she is awake."

I looked back at her as the glass behind me shuttered around me.

Jordana and Stephen tossed their arms up to cover their faces from the flying glass.

I closed my eyes as I felt arms around me.

F+F0E3opQ7q�sC� �

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

30K 2.5K 99
There are things that will happen that will make you feel powerless and make you feel insignificant but that's it they're just feelings and sometimes...
16.6K 705 36
Just a normal trip to Ireland with her history class, McKenzie Ashby, thought it was gonna be full of scenic views and boring lectures. McKenzie does...
294 0 20
Three brothers leave home and roam the streets of their hometown. Two of them realize who they are, as the other sibling does all he can to keep his...
8.7K 198 11
Upon moving to a new city, you cross paths with Ivar, Hvitserk and the rest of the Lothbrok clan. Since your own life is already filled with internal...