You are the only one...

By Story_of_Fate13

Warning: This is a sequel! If you have not read: 'You're not the only one...' Do so now! ... More

Prolouge
1. Konoha's knuckle head ninja!
2. Reunion
3. The bell test
4. The hidden Jinchūriki
A/N: I got tagged
5. Saving Kankuro
6. The Kazami choke hold! Encounter with Itachi Uchiha
7. Breaking in
8. The chase
9. An unforgivable act
10. My knucklehead ninja
11. A promise that can't be kept...
12. The fourth member
13. Fake smiles: Ruka's deadly 'stress reliever'
14. The pervert Uzamaki
15. Close to you again
16. You make me want to kill myself
17. Why do I feel this way?
18. Far from a simulation
19. A permanent reminder
20. Kicking and Screaming
21. Not bluffing
22. Bonds
23. Sasuke...?
24. No matter what
25. The letter
26. Spending a week with the Kazekage
27. WHY DON'T YOU PEOPLE WEAR CLOTHES?!
28. It's not a date...it's just dinner
29. Love is strange...
30. Our daughter
31. Trapped
32. A hero
33. Sakura shouldn't cook
34. The weird tentacle guy
35. I taught her well
36. Difficult training
37. Everybody just needs a little Hope
38. Poisoned
39. I'll protect you
40. I know you better than you know yourself
41. Like father, Like daughter
42. I've missed you
43. I don't plan on dying
44. Memories of a Sannin
45. Ruka's secret
46. Team Kasai: Mission start!
47. Team Kasai: The Ritual
48. Team Kasai: Love
49. Team Kasai: Welcome to Hell
50. Team Kasai: Scary naked women
51. Team Kasai: Let's play forever~
52. Team Kasai: Release of the 11 tails!
53. Team Kasai: Who are you?
54. Team Kasai: Escape from Hell
55. Team Kasai: Mission failed?!?!
56. Always here for you
57. Preparations
58. A Sensei's student
59. Training: The 11 tails vs. The Jashinist!
60: Training: The perfect Chidori
61. Training: Half-wolf
62. Training: Kekkei Genkai, history of the Kiyomizu clan!
A/N: Who's hotter?
63. The beginning of a nightmare
64. An almighty disaster
65. Because I....
66. An unexpected savior
67. Kidnapped
68. Torture
69. An old friend
70. Stay still
72. The love confession
73. Naruto's confession
74. Betrayal
75. Anger
76. Sorry
77. Closer
78. Enter: Killer Bee, fool ya fool!
79. Yes
80. I love you
81. The evil in me
82. Different emotions, same feelings
83. Conquering evil
84. Next step: Taming the 11 tailed fox!
85. Ruka vs. Kinase
86. Illusions of a perfect life
87. Familiar face
88. Descendants
A/N: Book 3?
89. Final battle
90. The intruding pufferfish
Bonus Chapter!!!! 90/5. Happy early/late birthday!!!!
91. R.I.P Kisame
92. Sexual desires: the confession
93. Pleasure
Epilogue
A/N

71. The Five Kage Summit Conference

1.6K 64 24
By Story_of_Fate13

"WHAT THE FUCK?!"

I pushed Sasuke away from me and fell to the ground before staring up at him in shock, a deep blush covering my cheeks and soon engulfing my entire face. Sasuke smirked and looked down at me as I reminded silent still trying to process what just occurred.

That's the second time!

That is the second time Sasuke has kissed me and not given a explanation or even logical reason for doing so! He just did it because he felt like it! I hurriedly stood up and glared at him angrily before balling my hands into tight fist. He always does whatever he wants and I'm sick of it!

"YOU HAVE SOME NERVE!" I yelled "WHO SAID YOU COULD JUST KISS ME?!"

"Hn" he replied simply "I can kiss you whenever I want and you're not gonna do anything about it."

My blush deepened even more and I felt my body shaking in anger as a growl escaped my throat.

"Teme!"

I swung my fist towards him and instead of dodging it, he simply caught it in his hand and leaned forward before kissing me again.

"See?" He said, leaning away "I can do whatever I want."

"STOP KISSING ME!"

The redness that had settled across my face seemed permanent now and as did the anger swirling throughout my entire body. This is exactly why I hate him; he does whatever he wants and acts like he's the king of he goddamn world or something! I started to yell at him again but before I could form a proper sentence my back started to pulse in a strange burning sensation and I winced in pain, falling to my knees.

"I told you to let Karin heal you" Sasuke said.

"I don't need her to heal me!" I snapped, standing up and leaning against a tree "besides, why did you even save me in the first place! What do you want from me?!"

"I don't need anything from you, but since you're here and letting you go would be a problem, you're going to come with me."

"Where exactly are we going" I asked, narrowing my eyes at him.

"The Five Kage Summit Conference" he replied truthfully.

"Five Kage.....Summit Conference?"

Sasuke sighed deeply and held out two fingers before poking me on the forehead. I flinched and took a small step back before glaring at him.

"You don't know anything do you" he teased "here's what it is. The Hokage, Kazakage, Raikage, Mizukage, and Tsuchikage, all get together and discuss plans. What they discuss is all confidential information but I could care less about that."

"So why are we going?"

"I see you've agreed to come, then?"

My eyes widened slightly when I realized what I had said and I brandished my fist at him.

"The only reason I'm going with you is so I can find Naruto and reunite with him!" I exclaimed.

Sasuke smirked; "we're going because I have business with someone there."

"Who" I asked.

"Danzo."

Danzo?!

Isn't that the man Sai use to work for; the one that was trying to steal Tsunade's position as Hokage? Knowing Sasuke, the type of business he means involves killing. Now that he's killed Itachi for some strange reason he wants to kill Danzo. I tightly bit the inside of my cheek and thought for a moment. If Danzo is going to the Five Kage Summit Conference, something must have happened to Tsunade, she wouldn't just willing step down for him.

"I'll help you!" I said firmly.

Sasuke's eyes widened slightly in surprised but he quickly wiped the look away and simply stared at me.

"You'll help me kill Danzo" he said "there might be consequences afterwards for you if you do help me."

"I know" I replied "but regardless of that fact I want to help you!"

"Hn."

Sasuke turned away from me and began walking off as I watched his retreating back. To this day, I can't tell what exactly he means when he says that, I just know it irritates me and I accidentally picked up the habit of saying it myself.

"We leave tomorrow at 6:00" I heard Sasuke say "if you're not inside in 5 seconds I'm taking your pillow."

W-What?!

========The Next Day========

Sasuke took my pillow.

That night I had to sleep without a pillow and when I woke up my neck was cramped and felt stiff.

We were currently leaping through the treetops towards the location this summit was at as this plant/man named Zetsu took us. I could tell he was an Akatsuki member because of his cloak but Sasuke threatened him to stay away from me so I should be fine.

"About time we hit the road" Suigetsu exclaimed, taking a sword off of his back "it's been a while since I've been in a fight!"

I glanced at the sword he was holding and saw it was none other the same sword I had seen Zabuza wielding so many years ago. My eyes widened in surprise but I remained silent and leapt over to Sasuke.

"What" he asked, glancing at me for a split second before looking away.

"Why does he have that sword" I said "it's not his."

"He wanted it" Sasuke replied, shrugging "besides the person who use to own it is dead."

"So!" I snapped "just because Zabuza is dead doesn't mean you can give away his sword to some stupid wannabe swordsman!"

Sasuke smirked slightly and didn't reply as I glared at him then angrily looked away. He's changed so much and doesn't even realize it; now I can see why Naruto tries so hard to get him to come back to the village. He's turned into a cold, heartless being.

"We're here."

We all stopped in front of a large building, almost hidden due to the amount of snow that was surrounding it. I shifted nervously from foot to foot and looked around only to realize Zetsu had left, he was nowhere to be seen.

"Sasuke-kun" Karin began, looking around as well "Zetsu isn't here anymore! I don't sense his Chakra."

"Let's just keep going, we don't need him anymore" I said, personally glad to be away from that creep.

"Hey!" Karin said, her cheeks flushing red in anger "who made you the leade-"

"Don't complain" Sasuke said, cutting her off "listen to what she said."

Suigetsu smirked and stuck his tongue out at Karin as she flushed red with anger and steam seemed to billow out of her ears. I smirked and decided to play with her even more by grabbing Sasuke's arm and clinging to it. Sasuke looked down at me.

"I-It's cold" I said, shivering.

"I told you to get a bigger cloak" he said, sighing deeply before taking off his cloak and putting it around me.

By this point, Karin had officially reached her maximum level of anger and seemed likely to explode at any moment. I hope she did, she reminds me of the extreme fangirl Sakura use to be in the Academy. Ugh, she use to piss me off!

I smirked and turned away from Karin, hitching Sasuke's cloak tighter around my shoulders and blushing from how warm it felt.

"Let's go."

We all nodded and lept down from the treetops before running towards the Conference building.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Me: Hey guys! That's the end of chapter. 71! I hope you enjoyed it!

Ruka: Why do I have to work with Sasuke?

Me: Because I said so

Ruka: But I don't like him!

Sasuke: Hn

Me: That's not very nice

Ruka: Admit it, Author-chan! You don't like him either!

Sasuke: *Stares at me intensely*

Me: *Sweats nervously* Well....um....I

Sasuke: *Activates Sharingan*

Me: *Eyes widen* I....uh....!

Sasuke: *Activates Susano'o*

Me: *Passes out*

Ruka: Author-chan?!

Sasuke: *Smirks*

Karin: Story_of_Fate13 doesn't own Naruto!

Suigetsu: Later guys!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

28.9K 1.4K 115
(Book 2) Everyone's favorite red haired- goggle wearing girl is now a teenager and much more feminine as Naruto returns to Konoha! She's been working...
15.4K 214 20
Lucy Fullbuster had lost her parents since her parents died in accident because of Deliora. Not only that, her brother had disappeared without knowin...
534K 19.2K 190
BOOK ONE | 87 Chapters | She's the girl who can't seem to have others keep their eyes off her. Not cause she's attractive, but because she isn't. She...
34.1K 1.1K 25
DISCLAIMER -> TAKE THE FANFIC LIGHTLY ! writing this after a year (?) or two. THIS IS my first fanfiction, i never post my stuff but since i wrote th...