Troglodytic (Yaoi BoyXBoy)

By Akikou

WARNING BOYXBOY EXPLICIT CONTENT! Takahiro has always been that rebellious teen that people would hang out wi... More

Part 1: Routine「Takahiro」
Part 2: Company「Takahiro」
Part 3: Bratty「Takahiro」
Part 4: Hope「Yuki」
Part 5: Professor「Yuki」
Part 6: Milk「Takahiro」
Part 7: Distant「Takahiro」
Part 8: Affection「Yuki」
Part 9: Relationship「Yuki」
Part 10: Knives「Yuki」
Part 11: Lost「Takahiro」
Part 12: Friend「Takahiro」
Part 13: Job「Yuki」
Part 14: Roommates「Yuki」
Part 15: Caring「Takahiro」
Part 16: Gift「Yuki」
Part 17: School「Takahiro」
Part 18: Rumors「 Takahiro」
Part 19: Feelings「Yuki」
Part 20: Confession「Takahiro」
Part 21: Death「Takahiro」
Part 22: Kazuo「Yuki」
Part 23: Rain「Takahiro」
Part 24: Release「Takahiro」
Part 25: Vanish「Takahiro」
Part 26: Koji「Yuki」
Part 27: Christmas「Takahiro」
Part 28: Guilt「Takahiro」
Part 29: Angry「Yuki」
Part 30: Threats「Takahiro」
Part 31: Hidden「Yuki」
Part 32: Ink「Takahiro」
Part 33: Stealth「Takahiro」
Part 34: Last「Yuki」
Part 35: Conclude「Takahiro」
Part 36: Betrayal「Yuki」
Part 37: Reveals「Yuki」
Part 39: Flash「Yuki」
Part 40: Dust 「Takahiro」
Epilogue
「Author's Note」

Part 38: Trip「Takahiro」

778 62 25
By Akikou

Chapter 38: Trip

Yuki has been quiet lately. I knew in my gut he has found out the bad things I've done. I hung my head low during dinner.

"Eat up." He hands me a piece of chicken with his chopsticks.

"Are you mad? You know right?" I decided to be honest.

"Know what?"

"Nothing. I still wish to meet your dad." I changed the subject. Sometimes it's best if he doesn't know anyway.

"Why? We won't last long. I know you cheat in general." He slurps up his tea. He seemed to be in a awfully good mood for knowing that I cheated.

"I mean..."

"If you don't like me, then break things off. I mean...it's painful to be with someone who won't appreciate you, and go off to others." He stands up with a small smirk.

"Yuki I just...I don't know. I love females."

"Then you shouldn't have been so foolish to accept me. What am I? Your sex toy for whenever you can't get pussy?" He hovers behind me. I could feel the chills run down my spine. I stay looking forward at the empty seat in front of me.

"It isn't like that..."

"Then what is it?" He wraps his arms around my neck from behind. He smelled metallic. I held my breath.

"I don't know what I want. Maybe it is best we just be friends, and you move out..." I was uncertain. What part of me wanted to keep Yuki around anyway? It can't just be his cooking. I don't even use him for sex. I didn't know my reason. I know I didn't love him as much as I had hoped.

"Yeah? You prefer that?"

"I suppose I do." My voice unsure, and quiet.

"Can I still cook for you?" He whispers.

"What...?"

"I have nowhere to go. I will cook for you if you let me stay." He releases me.

"Sure, but do you think that is a good idea on your behalf?"

"I don't care. I'm going out. See you." He leaves the apartment abruptly. What could he be up to at this hour?

My gut told me to follow him. I got up, and went to get the keys. I peeked outside, and saw him walking down the sidewalk. I guess I could follow him on foot.

I stepped outside quietly, and walked a decent distance away from him. He seemed to be strolling normally. What's he up to? He used to be so needy, and now he's out and about on his own.

He stopped at this particular house. It looked like any other house. I didn't think it was his house since he said he lived in an apartment like me.

Koji opened the door. I was in shock, and hid behind a tree. They exchanged some words, and Yuki went in.

That Koji guy creeped me out. Wasn't he the one that should of been in jail for molesting Yuki? I was pretty confused on everything.

======

Yuki finally came out after an hour. I examined him from afar. He seemed decent. Did they have sex? What happened in there? My mind couldn't get a hold of whatever could of possibly happened in there.

I made sure to keep myself hidden in a nearby bush. He didn't notice me luckily.

He started heading towards my apartment. His eyes gleamed, and he looked my way. "Takahiro?" He says out loud.

My body was stiff, and nervous. Did he really catch me? I had no reason to hide after that. I started walking towards him. A small smile shown on his lips.

"Yuki, why were you over his house?"

"No reason." He shrugs.

"You were the one sexually harassed by him. Were you not?"

"Things changed." He rubs his arm. "Don't worry about me anymore. I really think we should talk."

"Talk about what?"

"Our...relationship."

"Then talk. I thought we bro-."

"No. Not here. My place or yours?"

I gulped. I was never prepared for anything he would tell me. "Fine. Come back to my place."

"Aha okay." He smirks.

I started walking, and he was a close distance behind me. He had such a weird odor on him. I didn't want to be rude, and comment on it, but the more closer he walked, the more foul it became.

"What the fuck Yuki?!" I stepped away from him. "Why do you smell like shit?!" I covered my nose and mouth.

"I had a workout." He says casually.

"You didn't...do that with him did you?"

"No, of course not." He shakes his head. "Just don't walk close to me."

"Fine." I decided to brush it off, and continued to walk. It made me feel even more uncomfortable.

======

Yuki finally got done his shower, and made his way downstairs to me. I was on the couch waiting for him. He didn't stink of anything at this point. Thank god.

"What do you want to talk about? Breaking up permanently?"

"Something like that." He sits down opposite from me on the couch.

"Then what is it?"

"I think we should have an open relationship." He smiles.

"Why?" I was confused by his bizarre demand.

"I just can't let you go fully." He looks down.

"Ah um..."

"I got you something." He hands me tickets to a private boat ride.

"What is this for?"

"For us to bond. I don't want us to hate each other. Maybe it will cleanse both our systems. My friend owns a small little cruise boat we can use." He smiles.

I couldn't help, but to smile back. When I see Yuki smile, it truly is a gem since he barely does it. I felt like a jerk, but I couldn't stop my atrocious behavior sometimes. "Sounds like a good idea. It could be a good bonding idea." I chuckled some.

"It will. I just hope all goes well." He chuckles. "Afterwards if you feel we should be done, then I will respect the choice."

"Ah okay. I will." I nodded.

"Go pack. It's tomorrow morning." He gets up, gives me a kiss on the cheek, and went upstairs.

I felt weird. We are such bi polar freaks. One second Yuki, and I hate each other, and the next, we like each other. This couldn't be healthy.

======

"The train?" I had my bags in my hand.

"Yes, the train is most convenient at the moment." He takes my wrist, and dragged me towards the bus.

"I think we can just walk to the train station."

"No."

I didn't feel like getting into a pointless argument so I followed his lead.

======

"Finally here!" Yuki sets his bags down on the dock. The ocean breeze was nice, and relaxing. I love the sprinkles of water that splashed on my face. Yuki seemed to share the same love as I. He had a small smile on his face.

"When will the boat come?" I asked.

He peeks down at his watch. "In about five minutes. Are you excited?"

"Yes." I nodded.

"I really want things to work out." He says under his breath.

"I know."

"Do you feel closer? Just a little? I have forgave you for the cheating."

I felt bad. My stomach turned. "I'm sorry."

"Do you want this to work?"

I knew deep down I didn't want the same things he wanted. I didn't mind a open or a non-permanent relationship whereas he wanted long term. I couldn't see my life being married to another guy. I wanted my own family. I wanted a wife. I was shallow minded, but the more older I got, the more I desired that than what I've been having
as of currently. 

"I'm not too sure Yuki if I had to be completely honest with you."

He frowned as to be expected. "Why?"

"Because I just don't think about what I want. I go with the flow." I lied.

"You will be mine forever." He looks up at me.

I blushed slightly, and stroked his hair. "We will see."

I heard a boat engine coming closer to us. I looked to the end of the dock to see a small cruise boat sailing our way. "Finally it's here." I sighed in relief. A boat ride would do me some good at this point.

A man stepped onto the doc. He wore a Chinese straw hat, and had a friendly smile. It was weird to see someone wearing traditional Japanese clothing, but this was a cruise after all. Keep to tradition.

"Let me help you." He takes my bags, and went inside. Yuki smiles at me, and lugs his own bags onto the boat after the man.

We were shown to the bottom of the boat where our room was. It was a beautiful setting. A bed that resembled a bunk bed that was attached to the wall. There was a small window next to each bedside for us to enjoy the scenery. How the hell did Yuki afford this anyway?

"This will be fun." Yuki chuckles.

"Are we the only ones here?" I asked.

"Yes. It is a private cruise after all."

"How did you honestly get the tickets to do this?" I questioned.

"My dad. We have had our off, and on moments, but he surprised me with this. I told him about you." He sighs.

"Is he like...okay with us?" I raised my brow.

"He is now. What can he do? It is my life, and not his. Plus he isn't the best example to be following."

"Why? Tell me about him."

"I rather not." He looks away.

"Come on man. I want to know for once." I was getting aggravated by his privacy involving his dad. Whatever it is, it can't be that bad.

"My dad killed a man."

My heart stopped for a split second. "Self defense right?"

"Well something like that. He was locked up by this family for years. When he finally got out somehow, he killed the son of the family."

"Is he okay now?"

"Yes. He has gotten better. I still don't associate with him much since he was abusive."

"What about your mom?"

"Takahiro, can we not discuss this on our trip. It makes me upset just thinking about how fucked up my family is."

"You're right, I apologize."

"Why don't we go eat something. I heard they have the best steak here." He smiles.

"Sure." I rubbed my head.

Yuki starts walking towards the Simon area. This cruise ship was pretty large, but so weird. It felt empty with just us. I was even feeling awkward being around only Yuki. I couldn't even count the boat guy to be another person.

We entered the kitchen, and I saw a chief was already cooking up something. He wore traditional Japanese clothes as well. His hair was tied up, and he could pass for a samurai. These boat guys are really dedicated in looking traditional.

"Come." Yuki takes my hand, and seats me down on a table.

"Thanks."

"I already made our order." He smiles. "Are you okay?"

"Yes." I nodded. It felt weird to be so casual again.

"I never noticed that." Yuki points to the side of my index finger.

I looked at what he was pointing to. It was a small tattoo I had gotten a while back. It was just a snake with fangs. It was located on the inner part of my index finger where people normally couldn't see it.

"Oh that. I want to get that removed." I shrugged.

"Why?"

"I got this when I was dating Reika. Her idea of corny shit, and being identically branded." I rolled my eyes.

Yuki didn't say anything.

"I haven't heard from Reika in a while. Actually when I think of it, I haven't heard from many."

Yuki looks at me, and chuckles. "Oh, but they surely have been around all the time."

He places his hand on mine, and smiles.

To Be Continued

[A/N: Super late update. I felt I just gave up on this haha! I will be wrapping this story up at chapter 40. For those who still read this, thank you for the support. I shall make the two final chapters intense!]

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

62 0 21
Eiichi, a first year student aged fifteen from a small town in Shinjuku, just moved to an entirely new city which also includes a new school. After l...
34.6K 1.7K 25
Midorima's a neat freak who loves his clean neighborhood. Takao is trying to promote his band's upcoming show by throwing flyers everywhere. Midorima...
48K 2.3K 33
WARNING: ManxBoy/BoyXBoy mature reading with explicit content! Satoshi thought he had escaped the twisted adventures of his first love, but when his...
71 0 17
Welcome to Takuya High School: where the living and the undead coexist... but never collide. When third-year Ichinomiya Akio stumbles upon the forbid...