Part 34: Last「Yuki」

Part 34: Last

"Yuki, do you want to see the ballet with me? It's for an art class I'm taking. They gave me two tickets, and I figured you would be my best choice since you are my best friend." She smiles.

"Really?" She called me a best friend. I felt so happy. I've never had such compassion. Not even with Takahiro. I realized that spending time with Chisa is a lot more fun than with Takahiro. She always compliments me, and makes me feel wanted. Takahiro hardly ever showed affection, and he seems ashamed of me half the time.

"Yes Yuki. I enjoy spending time with you." Her head was low, and her face was pink. Did she like me? It would of been a shocked, but then it wouldn't have. I've been spending large amounts of time with her lately. A part of me has grown attached to her as well.

"I would love to go." I smiled.

She giggles. "I love when you smile. You've been doing it a lot more lately. I hope it's because of me."

My heart sunk a bit. I only smiled because of Takahiro. He was the one that triggered it. I simply nodded, and she smiled at me.

"I will see you Friday for the ballet? Meet me at my house." She hugs me.

"Okay, I will."

I left her house. It was pitch dark at night with some street lights here, and there. I normally hate when I walk alone at night. I felt a creeping aura around me.

"Yuki..." I knew instantly it was Koji's voice. I turned around to see his wrecked up self. I looked particularly at his hand that was overly patched up.

"What do you want?" I tried to remain as calm as I can.

"You want me don't you? I know deep down you do." He grins as he approaches me.

I stayed silent as he moves closer. I could smell his body. It was a strong scent. I looked up at him.

"You don't like that new boy toy of yours enough. I don't even see you laying a finger on him." He touches my cheek.

"I don't want to." I looked down, and to the side.

"But I'm offering you all of me. Just dump him, and you can have whatever your heart desires."

"I'm fine." I pushed his hand off.

"You want me don't you?" He runs his messed up hand in my face. The bandages were rubbing off. I could see he was missing his pinky finger. I quickly backed away.

"Stop it. Your finger.." I pointed to his missing limb.

"I must of not wrapped it tightly." He chuckles.

"I got to go." I quickly began to run.

"I will come for you Yuki!" He calls out.

I wanted to get away from him. He creeps me out, but at the same time draws me closer, and closer to my demise.

======

I got home in one peace. Takahiro was sitting on the couch eating ramen. He looks at me. "Yo."

"Hey."

"Where were you?" He asked.

"Out with Chisa."

Takahiro got up, and went over to me. "Do you like her?" He asked.

"Not in that way." I looked down. His height often frightened me.

"How about we have an open relationship? You can see others, and I can see others."

I looked up in disbelief. I slapped him across his face, and he stood still. "How dare you ask that of me! I have stayed loyal to you!"