Part 17: School「Takahiro」

Part 17: School

Holding his face, and taking a good look at him made me stand still in awe. He had such feminine features. His eyelids were moving back, and fourth because of the cleanser in his eyes.

When his eyes opened, I couldn't look away. His blue eyes were naturally beautiful compared to Reika's. She had to use a ton of make-up to look as decent as she did. Yuki was a natural beauty.

No stop it! I felt gay complimenting another man. It felt weird. I didn't like Yuki or anything, but I will admit to his beautiful features. His almond shaped eyes were staring into mine. I had to snap out of it. I finally looked away.

======

Yuki decided he wanted to go back to school. I thought that was a crazy idea, but hopefully the rumors died down by now.

Me, and him walked to the bus. He was shivering a lot. The weather has gotten cold, and I felt like an idiot since I hadn't gotten a new coat yet. My old one was gone. I only wore hoodies now.

I looked over at Yuki. He doesn't have any coats either. He simply just borrowed my hoodies. I felt kinda bad. I took off my hoodie, and placed it over his shoulders. He looks at me. "What's this? I already have a hoodie."

"You are still shivering." I looked away.

"But now you will be cold."

"It's okay. I'm not as weak as you."

I didn't want to look at him or see his expression. He doesn't fight back for once. It would be problematic if he thinks I fancied him.

I went to sit in the front again. I ignored all my friends in the back that were clearly trying to get my attention. I mostly avoided Reika.

"You aren't sitting in the back?" Yuki asked.

"Nah. I'll sit with you." I pat the seat next to me, and he sits down.

"What a surprise."

"Yeah." I felt weird. I didn't want Yuki to have a hard time when he got to school. I was also nervous about what Guncho will say when he sees me. I did punch the living shit out of him last time.

"Is something wrong?" Yuki asked.

"No it's nothing."

The bus ride was silent between us. I didn't feel like talking, and more so focusing on what to do.

======

We finally made it to school. Me, and Yuki got off together, and instantly a group of kids came to point fingers at Yuki.

"Hey aren't you the one that slept with the professor?" A girl said.

"Is that how you passed that class?" A guy asked.

"Ew you're gay. You even have bad taste man!"

I felt anger rising within me. I knew at one point I was one of these bastards that picked on people, but this moment infuriated me. "Shut the fuck up!" I growled, and they backed away.

"What's wrong Takahiro?" One of the guys said.

"Stop asking him shit! He already ditched a couple days. He finally took up the courage to come back. Don't make him regret it!"

"Gee man since when did you start defending losers?" A chick rolled her eyes, and my hand went to slap her.

"Oh my god!" A guy ran towards me, and tries to hold me back.

Yuki grabs my arm as well. "Don't make a scene." He says under his breath.

The girl glares at me. "How dare you slap me! I will report you, and your gay boyfriend!" She spats, and walks off with her other retarded friends.