Part 37: Reveals「Yuki」

Chapter 37: Reveals

I locked myself in my room. I didn't want to think about what they have done before I had just figured out. Takahiro wasn't into me. It hurts. All I wanted was to be loved by him. I thought Chisa was my friend too. Everyone is a betrayer.

I clenched my fist. My nails dug into my palm so hard that it began bleeding. I licked up the blood. It tasted like nasty pennies. I was a bitter guy with a bitter life.

There was no holding back now. Chisa was surely going to get it.

======

During school, I kept a close eye on Chisa. She would walk in, smile, and greet me as if she isn't that slut I saw getting pounded the other day by my boyfriend. Women sicken me sometimes. They can go about their daily lives while living a lie. They can be so two faced that it made me want to saluter their whole existence.

"Hey Yuki, what's up? Did you do the homework?" She asked oh so casually.

"I did." I dug in my bag to find the homework. I stared at her from the corner of my eye. What a disgusting beast. She probably wants to copy my homework.

"Wow me too! It wasn't as tough. Wanna check answers before he collects it?" She smiles.

"I'm okay." I dismissed the idea.

"Okay. Are you okay? You seem to have a lot on your mind."

This bitch really has the nerve to not know why I am in such a gloomy mood? Are all girls this stupid. You're caught red handed. You are so delusional that you think I'm oblivious to the fact that you had sex with what's mine.

"No it's nothing." I shook my head. "Would you like to come over today?"

"To Takahiro's place?"

My brain stunned a bit. Her saying his name was already gut wrenching. "No to my own apartment. I am remodeling it. I might move back in." I still recall me having a little bit of the month left to move out. This was a good opportunity to invite her, and confront her.

"That works." She nods.

Perfect. She doesn't suspect me of knowing. Then again, she isn't the brightest light bulb out there.

======

Takahiro notified me that he was going out with his friends today. I didn't want to be in his apartment anyway just in case his plans would alternate.

I walked side by side with Chisa down the sidewalk. She was texting, and listening to music. I wonder if she is texting him....

My brain began hurting. The thought of them getting intimate, and flirting just seems downright disturbing. I grabbed her phone, and shoved it in her bag. She gasped. "Yuki, are you okay,"

"I just don't think you should always be texting. It kinda spoils the quality time with friends."

"You are right. I just wanted to chat with my group about this cosplay convention we are going to soon. Do you happen to cosplay?"

"Not sure what that is."

She looked shocked. "Wow! Basically it's a convention where you dress up as your favorite fictional character. Preferably your favorite anime character." She smiles.

"Oh I see. Who will you be?" I asked while not really giving a shit.

"I might be one of the girls from K-On. Not sure yet." She giggles.

"Ah I see." I nodded.

We were slowly approaching my apartment complex. I knew inside would just consist of a couch, and table, but that was all we needed anyway.