Part 29: Angry「Yuki」

Part 29: Angry

Ita hasn't been showing up. It was really empty, and lifeless without him at work. I felt a bit sad even.

After my shift ended, I went to the market to buy food. I've been having an appetite lately. I just didn't know what I like so I eat a ton. Having a paycheck really has made me eat more. Maybe I shouldn't or I will get fat.

I bought a couple fruits, veggies, and meat. I thought of my dad. He was a cook on the side. He was always making great dishes before he got sick. When I started to despise him, I stopped eating his cooking. It made me sick until this day....

======

I pulled out the Kachi chicken, and started slicing it up. I tossed some veggies in, and rice. Today fried rice seems like a good dish. I see Takahiro eating that often.

"You like cooking huh?" Chisa watches as I cooked up a dish.

Takahiro wasn't home. He was out with his friends. I took this opportunity to invite her over, and after we can take the bus to the movies.

"I love cooking." I smiled.

"You are...you have a pretty smile." She giggles.

I blushed. "Do I?"

"I wouldn't have said it if you didn't." She sticks out her tongue.

"Thank you." I chuckled.

"What movie did you want to see?"

"Anything is good. Is this a date?" I asked.

"I guess so." She blushes.

"Let me finish this, and we can go." I started slicing quickly.

======

We ended up going to a horror movie. She held onto my arm a lot. I didn't get scared at much of the jump scares. I found them pretty humorous by their lack of intelligence.

"This is horrifying." She whispers.

"It isn't real. I doubt you will die in your dreams." I chuckled.

She blushes looking at me. I couldn't help, but be flustered around her too. I never really noticed her, but the more time I spent with her, the more I realized how cute she actually is. She's really different from Takahiro.

"Ah I'm scared." She chuckles.

"Aw don't be." I poked her cheek.

She chuckles. "You're silly Yuki."

I smiled. She's really kind, and it was heartwarming.

======

I took the bus to her house to escort her. I knew a girl shouldn't be going home alone.

"Thanks for tonight, it was really fun." She quickly gives me a peck on the cheek. "I missed having you at school. Ah text me!" She blushes, and runs off to her front door.

I felt my cheek. My first kiss from a girl. I felt tingly. It was really gentle, and she smelled nice. I shook my head. I have Takahiro. Need to focus on him.

======

I took the bus back home, and had to walk a block down the street. The night street was quiet. I feared I would encounter Koji again. The shivers were all over my body, and I wanted to rush home.

I noticed Takahiro's car was already parked in the driveway. I began rushing towards him until I saw a woman giving him a blow job. She looked familiar....it's his ex!