Part 38: Trip「Takahiro」

Chapter 38: Trip

Yuki has been quiet lately. I knew in my gut he has found out the bad things I've done. I hung my head low during dinner.

"Eat up." He hands me a piece of chicken with his chopsticks.

"Are you mad? You know right?" I decided to be honest.

"Know what?"

"Nothing. I still wish to meet your dad." I changed the subject. Sometimes it's best if he doesn't know anyway.

"Why? We won't last long. I know you cheat in general." He slurps up his tea. He seemed to be in a awfully good mood for knowing that I cheated.

"I mean..."

"If you don't like me, then break things off. I mean...it's painful to be with someone who won't appreciate you, and go off to others." He stands up with a small smirk.

"Yuki I just...I don't know. I love females."

"Then you shouldn't have been so foolish to accept me. What am I? Your sex toy for whenever you can't get pussy?" He hovers behind me. I could feel the chills run down my spine. I stay looking forward at the empty seat in front of me.

"It isn't like that..."

"Then what is it?" He wraps his arms around my neck from behind. He smelled metallic. I held my breath.

"I don't know what I want. Maybe it is best we just be friends, and you move out..." I was uncertain. What part of me wanted to keep Yuki around anyway? It can't just be his cooking. I don't even use him for sex. I didn't know my reason. I know I didn't love him as much as I had hoped.

"Yeah? You prefer that?"

"I suppose I do." My voice unsure, and quiet.

"Can I still cook for you?" He whispers.

"What...?"

"I have nowhere to go. I will cook for you if you let me stay." He releases me.

"Sure, but do you think that is a good idea on your behalf?"

"I don't care. I'm going out. See you." He leaves the apartment abruptly. What could he be up to at this hour?

My gut told me to follow him. I got up, and went to get the keys. I peeked outside, and saw him walking down the sidewalk. I guess I could follow him on foot.

I stepped outside quietly, and walked a decent distance away from him. He seemed to be strolling normally. What's he up to? He used to be so needy, and now he's out and about on his own.

He stopped at this particular house. It looked like any other house. I didn't think it was his house since he said he lived in an apartment like me.

Koji opened the door. I was in shock, and hid behind a tree. They exchanged some words, and Yuki went in.

That Koji guy creeped me out. Wasn't he the one that should of been in jail for molesting Yuki? I was pretty confused on everything.

======

Yuki finally came out after an hour. I examined him from afar. He seemed decent. Did they have sex? What happened in there? My mind couldn't get a hold of whatever could of possibly happened in there.

I made sure to keep myself hidden in a nearby bush. He didn't notice me luckily.

He started heading towards my apartment. His eyes gleamed, and he looked my way. "Takahiro?" He says out loud.