Part 6: Milk「Takahiro」

Part 6: Milk

"Just one more, just one more minute." I yelled at myself, and did a couple more punches on the punching bag. My face was drenched with sweat, and my adrenaline was fuming high. Every time I worked out, especially with the punching bag, I felt on top of this world. I felt I am beating every mother fucker that has came across me, and fucked with me. It felt above, and beyond anything.

Yuki walked in, and watches me punch the living daylights out of the punching bag. This has been his third day here. He, and I haven't fought since the first day he has came over. Instead, he just keeps quiet, and cleans up after himself. It was still a burden having him, but having a temporary roommate wasn't awful. In a way I did like the company sometimes.

"Did you need something?" I asked as I pant for breath.

"You ran out of drinks." He looks away.

"Then get tap water." I annoyingly said.

"It taste bad."

I groaned. "What do you want me to do?"

"Possibly go buy more."

"When are you going back to school?" I randomly had the passing thoght.

"I will never go."

"Why?"

"I don't want to anymore."

"You are going on Monday. Either that, or you stay outside while I go."

"You're seriously going to give me a ultimatum?"

"Yeah." I grabbed a nerby towel, and wiped my sweat.

"Can we get something to drink?" He looked rather annoyed.

"Fine, you are so whiny, and annoying. If it will shut you up then I will go. What do you want?"

"Strawberry milk."

"That shit is disgusting. You got bad taste."

He frowns. "Stop judging what I like."

"In that case, you are coming with me. I don't want to pick the wrong brand, and you whine like a bitch."

"I will give you the name." He was really adamant on leaving the apartment, and that pissed me off. I would let him stay at the apartment by himself sometimes, but it always made me paranoid every time I do.

"You are going to go with me or else I am not going."

He sighed. "Fine whatever."

"Stop being an indoor creature. It's like you are hibernating or something. It's weird."

"I have my reasons."

"Whatever. I will get dress, and we can go."

"Can we take your car?"

"No, we are walking." My temper was returning. I was scared that my anger will rise up again, and I wouldn't be able to control it. I had gotten my anger from my father. Luckily for him, he attended anger management classes. I didn't, and recovered on my own. Sadly, being around Yuki has made my blood boil a lot, and I was scared to lash out on him, and hit him again. I breathed in, and let out a subtle breath.

"Sorry." He whispered. "I guess I made you angry. I am sorry."

"It's fine, but we are walking. It isn't even that far."

"Okay."

I went upstairs, and put on some deodorant, and changed into a pair of jeans, and t-shirt. I grabbed a hoodie since it was pretty cold outside. I looked at my closet, and grabbed another spare hoodie for Yuki since I knew he didn't have any clothes aside from what he had on his back.