Part 31: Hidden「Yuki」

Part 31: Hidden

"Add a tad of salt to hid-" I quickly closed my laptop as I heard Takahiro approaching me.

"What were you reading?" He questions.

"Some recipe. Nothing you would be interested in." I shrugged.

"I am worried about Reika telling." He bites his lip.

"You got nothing to worry about. Let's head to school together." I held his hand.

"You want to go?" His eyes widened.

"I do. I feel my life wasting away if I stay here."

"But last night you came home late as hell." He scratches the back of his head.

I sighed. Last night I came home around 3:00 in the morning. "I was with Chisa. She has some boy she likes, and I was curious."

"Uh huh...." He seems to doubt me. "You sure you aren't that boy?"

"I'm surely not." I shook my head.

"I see. If you like her, then go for it."

It annoyed me that he wasn't even willing to stop me. Does he not love me at all? I felt a bit hurt, but I didn't want to show weakness.

"I want you. Why are you so stupid?" I frowned.

"Sorry. I'm just worried."

"Let's go." I tugged on his arm.

"Okay..."

======

"Yuki!" Chisa ran to me, and hugs me. "I haven't seen you here in a while. You should really stop ditching."

"I know. I will try to attend as much as I can." I smiled slightly.

My eyes caught a glimpse of Reika talking to her friends. She pointed at me, and I glared. The girls she spoke with looked at me, and chuckled. I could feel the heat rising in my chest.

"Are you okay Yuki?" Chisa waved her hand around in front of my face.

"Yeah I'm good." I started making my way into the classroom. I will handle Reika later.

======

Lunch time came around, and I told Chisa I was going to be busy. I walked around the hallways, and saw a couple stares here, and there. I ignored them of course.

I went to the roof, and saw Reika on the phone. I approached her, and grabbed her phone, and tossed it off the roof.

"What the fuck?!" She glares at me. "What is your problem you fucking gay prick?!"

I pulled out a rag from my pocket, and hovered it over her mouth as she passed out. The chloroform came in handy.

"Shit." I realized how stupid I was to attack her right here. There will be people coming up here for lunch soon. I quickly carried her on my back, and scurried downstairs to the men's room. I kicked open a stall, and placed her in one.