Part 39: Flash「Yuki」

Chapter 39: Flash

"Yuki, thanks for picking me up." Father gave me a hug. He smiled genuinely.

"No problem..." I sensed a weird awkwardness due to the fact we don't hug each other.

"I heard you have been having issues with that boy." He hands me two tickets.

"What are these?" I looked at the tickets.

"A cruise that I will be conducting." He smiles. "Bring him."

I looked down at my hand. This is going to be fun. "Thanks."

"No problem. I will meet you the day of." He smiles.

======

"Koji." I sat on his couch staring at him. He was making me food. This creep is obsessed with me, and I didn't know why.

"My belove, what may it be." He smiles, and comes over to me.

"I'm hungry." I felt my stomach. It was roaring.

He slowly slips off his shirt. Scabs, teeth marks, and cuts where all over his bare skin. My lips quiver, and I began to feel myself salivate.

I got up off the couch, and pinned him down to the ground. He smelled clean. I could smell the velvet soap he always uses. I licked his stomach to his collar bone.

"You are sexy Yuki." He blushes.

I ignored him, and started to nibble down on his skin, tugging it with my teeth. "Shh." I shushed him.

"Mmmm..." He moans lightly.

I bit down. I could taste his blood drip down my lips. I swirled my tongue in the wound making him groan. I bit down once again taking his skin in my mouth, and slowly chewed away at the flesh. It tasted so sweet.

I used to love cooking human meat for some time, but the more I thought of it, the more I love it raw. The taste of fear, and taboo enhanced my taste buds.

I couldn't tell anyone but Koji my secret. He was willing to be my dessert if I let him heal after each course. I was a sick human being. My dad was to blame....

======

Ten Years Ago

"Yuki, help me lug this." My father grabbed a hold of a woman from his trunk.

"Who is she?" I backed away horrified. My dad always brought unconscious people home. Mostly women.

"Dinner."

"But dad...why don't we just eat real food?"

"This is real food!" He raises his voice. "Women are such useless creatures anyway. They spend so much more money then men, and demand equality when they can't take a hit like a man. Hypocritical bitches." He spats. He was angry whenever women came to topic. I didn't bother asking him why.

"Didn't you love mom?"

He goes silent. "Your mom was a bitch."

My mother was a mere mystery. I never saw her. I never knew how she looked like. My father wouldn't tell me anything. I lived in a dark hole. All I knew was my dad was clearly insane, and got away with murder. He ate his victims. I was scared one day he will eat me too...

======

My father got arrested one afternoon as I got home from school. They didn't send him to prison, but a mental institution instead. I was alone. That was when I had to reside in a shelter. I was all alone.