You are the only one...

Oleh Story_of_Fate13

Warning: This is a sequel! If you have not read: 'You're not the only one...' Do so now! ... Lebih Banyak

Prolouge
1. Konoha's knuckle head ninja!
2. Reunion
3. The bell test
4. The hidden Jinchūriki
A/N: I got tagged
5. Saving Kankuro
6. The Kazami choke hold! Encounter with Itachi Uchiha
7. Breaking in
8. The chase
9. An unforgivable act
10. My knucklehead ninja
11. A promise that can't be kept...
12. The fourth member
13. Fake smiles: Ruka's deadly 'stress reliever'
14. The pervert Uzamaki
15. Close to you again
16. You make me want to kill myself
17. Why do I feel this way?
18. Far from a simulation
19. A permanent reminder
20. Kicking and Screaming
21. Not bluffing
22. Bonds
23. Sasuke...?
24. No matter what
25. The letter
26. Spending a week with the Kazekage
27. WHY DON'T YOU PEOPLE WEAR CLOTHES?!
28. It's not a date...it's just dinner
29. Love is strange...
30. Our daughter
31. Trapped
32. A hero
33. Sakura shouldn't cook
34. The weird tentacle guy
35. I taught her well
36. Difficult training
37. Everybody just needs a little Hope
38. Poisoned
39. I'll protect you
40. I know you better than you know yourself
41. Like father, Like daughter
42. I've missed you
43. I don't plan on dying
44. Memories of a Sannin
45. Ruka's secret
46. Team Kasai: Mission start!
47. Team Kasai: The Ritual
48. Team Kasai: Love
49. Team Kasai: Welcome to Hell
50. Team Kasai: Scary naked women
51. Team Kasai: Let's play forever~
52. Team Kasai: Release of the 11 tails!
53. Team Kasai: Who are you?
54. Team Kasai: Escape from Hell
55. Team Kasai: Mission failed?!?!
56. Always here for you
57. Preparations
58. A Sensei's student
59. Training: The 11 tails vs. The Jashinist!
60: Training: The perfect Chidori
61. Training: Half-wolf
62. Training: Kekkei Genkai, history of the Kiyomizu clan!
A/N: Who's hotter?
63. The beginning of a nightmare
64. An almighty disaster
65. Because I....
67. Kidnapped
68. Torture
69. An old friend
70. Stay still
71. The Five Kage Summit Conference
72. The love confession
73. Naruto's confession
74. Betrayal
75. Anger
76. Sorry
77. Closer
78. Enter: Killer Bee, fool ya fool!
79. Yes
80. I love you
81. The evil in me
82. Different emotions, same feelings
83. Conquering evil
84. Next step: Taming the 11 tailed fox!
85. Ruka vs. Kinase
86. Illusions of a perfect life
87. Familiar face
88. Descendants
A/N: Book 3?
89. Final battle
90. The intruding pufferfish
Bonus Chapter!!!! 90/5. Happy early/late birthday!!!!
91. R.I.P Kisame
92. Sexual desires: the confession
93. Pleasure
Epilogue
A/N

66. An unexpected savior

1.5K 64 15
Oleh Story_of_Fate13

Naruto's eyes widened in surprise and he stared at me for a long time, allowing my words to fully register in his mind.

I think I rendered him speechless, the thought made me smile slightly. It would just make things more awkward if he said something anyway. I turned towards Pain and readjusted the grip on my sword as he stared at me, waiting for me to make the first move.

"You want to save him but doing so will only lead to more pain and suffering for yourself" Pain said as I glared up at him "this life is nothing without pain. So hopefully, by fighting me, you shall understand a little of my pain."

"All you ever talk about is pain" I replied bitterly "you act like no one else has been in pain before! Everyone in ths village is currently in pain because of what you're doing! You're selfish and you kill Jinchūriki on the crazy assumption that-"

"What I have is neither crazy nor an assumption!" Pain said angrily, cutting me off "what I have is a dream! A dream that this world can one day live in eternal peace without all of this suffering and death! If killing Jinchūriki and the people who oppose me will get that dream closer to me, I'm fully prepared to do so."

I glared at Pain angrily and clenched my teeth together as he stared at me, his once emotionless face now a mask of anger and deep frustration.

"Hopefully" I said, repeating his words "by fighting me, you shall understand a little of my pain. You shall know that being a Jinchūriki, was never easy for us."

Pain angrily clenched his hands into fist and charged at me. I raised my sword as he took out of his stakes and deflected it just in time. Pain continued to slash out me with his stakes and I deflected each attack with my sword. At one point, the onslaught of attacks got more furious and he managed to cut me numerous times on my arms and legs, Pain raised his free hand and before I knew it, I was sent flying backwards and slammed into the ground. I hurriedly stood up and winced slightly as Naruto looked at me.

"Ruka" he said hastily "he has the ability to pull things towards him and push them away. The interval between each one is five seconds."

Five seconds?!

That's not long at all but I have to find an opening somewhere within those five seconds. I frowned deeply as Pain tightened his grip on the black stake in his hand. I bit my thumb and drew blood as I began making hand signs.

"Summoning Jutsu!"

A puff of smoke appeared and Kiyomi popped out, her purple fur glistening in the sunlight. A small growl escaped her throat and she turned to look at me.

"Your highness?"

"Free Naruto" I ordered, glaring at Pain "take those black stakes out of his body but try no to hurt him to badly."

"Hai!"

Kiyomi ran over to Naruto and wrapped her teeth around one of the stakes, tugging at it as Naruto groaned in pain. Pain, noticing this, frowned and raced over to Kiyomi. I ran towards him and made even more hands signs as my Sharingan activated.

"Clone Jutsu!"

Another replica of myself appeared and she nodded at me before running towards Pain.

"I see" Pain said, dodging all of my clones attacks "you've inherited the Sharingan from your father, haven't you?"

Kakashi Sensei....

"Leave my dad out of this!" I yelled angrily, forming a Chidori in my hand.

I charged at Pain and he hurriedly used his technique to push my clone away, causing her to disappear. Yes, this is exactly what I wanted! Now he can't push me away, I only have five seconds to make this work. Pain turned towards me and tried to back away but I lunged forward and shoved the Chidori directly in his chest.

Pain went flying backwards and slammed into the ground as I panted heavily and pulled out my sword, preparing for whatever he would do next. I quickly glanced at Kiyomi and saw she was making good progress, she only had to pull out two more stakes from Naruto's body. Suddenly, Kiyomi yelped in pain and was sent flying backwards before disappearing in a puff of smoke.

I gasped and turned towards Pain to see he had stoob back up and was lowering his hand. Did that Chidori not affect him; I was positive I got a direct hit! I growled angrily and deactivated my Sharigan as I splitting headache appeared.

"You're quite strong" he said, looking up at me "you lasted longer then your father did."

Fear slowly wormed it's way into my stomach and I tried to find some way to make sense of what he just said, something other then what was going through my mind at the moment.

"You're thinking correctly, Jinchūriki" Pain said, as though reading my thoughts "Kakashi Hatake, Konoha's Copy-Cat ninja, your father....is dead."

My eyes widened in shock and I felt myself began to shake heavily as the fear I previously felt turned into sorrow. My dad is dead....that can't be right. He's lying, he has to be lying.

"Ruka" Naruto said sadly "Kakashi Sensei is really dead."

N-No....

My eyes became blurry and I quickly rubbed at them so the unshed tears would go away. Kakashi Sensei is really dead, Pain really killed him. I pulled out a Kunai with an explosive tag attached and threw it at Pain, mostly out of frustration. He easily dodged it and glanced up at me, his eyes gleaming ominously.

"This is the end for you....Jinchūriki."

Before I had time to even look up, I felt an invisible force pull me towards Pain and he grabbed me by my throat before slamming me into the ground. I coughed up blood and groaned in pain as Naruto yelled my name, begging for me to get up. Pain kicked the sword out of my hand and put my left hand on top of my right one before driving a stake through them both.

I screamed in pain and struggled as black dots swam in my vision and Naruto's voice became a high pitched ringing in the background. Pain grabbed more and more stakes before driving them in my arms and legsm trapping me firmly in place. Screams of pain and agony escaped my throat as I felt myself nearing closer and closer to unconsciousness.

A burning sensation rippled throughout my entire body and blood leaked onto the floor beside me as more screams of agony escaped me.

Pain removed the giant scroll from his back and opened it before lying it on the ground, numerous words were written on the scroll and in the middle was a giant circle with nothing inside.

"You were a formidable opponent" Pain said as the tips of his fingers began glowing black "but let this be a lesson for you in the afterlife."

My eyes widened and I struggled against the stakes as Pain started to move his glowing fingertips towards my stomach. If he takes Kinase, I'm going to die, and there's nothing I can do but lay here and watch him kill me.

I closed my eyes in shame and awaited the excruciating pain that was going to come any second now.

Well, at least I get to see you again....dad.

"CHIDORI!"

My eyes snapped open and I looked just in time to see the blue flash of a Chidori slam into Pain, sending him flying back words for the second time. I small gasp of shock escaped me and I turned to see who was responsible. I heard Naruto yell out a string of curse words but I wasn't paying attention.

All I could do was stare at the person in front of me....the last person I ever expected to save me.

"Mommy, are you okay?!"
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Me: Hey guys! That's the end of chapter. 66! I hope you enjoyed it!

Ruka: This isn't good!

Naruto: This isn't good at all!

Me: What's not good?

Ruka and Naruto: WHY THE HELL IS NAOKI HERE?!?!

Me: Because she just wants to help out, there's nothing wrong with helping out

Ruka: *Falls unconscious from shock*

Naruto: Oi!
*Shakes her*
Wake up, dattebyo!

Ruka: *Mutters* My baby....

Naoki: Story_of_Fate13 doesn't own Naruto

Me: Later guys!

Naruto: OI!

Lanjutkan Membaca

Kamu Akan Menyukai Ini

56.6K 2.1K 26
The war was successful, and they won. Sasuke returned to the village, and Naruto and Sakura both made their dreams come true. They had families, and...
10.3K 378 35
I DO NOT OWN NARUTO ONLY MY CHARACTER IKADA. The first few chaps are a bit boring but eventually it gets better I guarantee. Ikada is simply a name...
5.7K 907 125
"For Team 12 is...." Iruka-Sensei said. If I get a useless team that will get in my way, I'll literally will drop out of the academy. "Kronosa Yamiy...
137K 5.6K 82
((ObiNaru)) Naruto never really got the acknowledgement from Iruka, but passed the exam. Even years later, he never really got any acknowledgement fr...