One in a million

By pappi_jayy

Meet Mackenzie She tries her best to keep a smile on her face everyday It would seem like nothing is wrong a... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42

Chapter 18

449 16 2
By pappi_jayy

Mackenzie POV
"The request for the emancipation of Mackenzie is denied she must return to living with her mother until the age of 18" the judge said then slammed the hammer thing on the table. I jumped and the sound.

I looked over at my dad and Rico. My dad had a look in his eyes I had never seen before. He looked ready to kill. And Rico came and gave me a hug. I almost melted in his arms. He held my face and looked me in the eyes. "Rico you have to do something you have to help I-I can't go back please help me" I said as my eyes filled with tears that I refused to let fall. I was tired of crying. "Look at me, it's gonna be ok" he said. "That's what you said before" i told him. "I know all you have you have to do is get through the night and you'll be out by tomorrow" he said. "He'll be dead by tomorrow" I heard my dad's voice say and he rested his hands on both of my shoulders. "Just one night" Rico said and he held my hands. "Promise" I asked.

"Promise"

I walked outside of the courthouse to where my mom was. "Come on bitch lets go" she said. I got In the back seat of the car and put my headphones in. About 30 minutes later we pulled up to a house I didn't recognize. "Get out" she said. I did just that. I wasn't in the mood for talking so I just stayed quiet. She knocked on the door and the guy from the mall that had Kendall all freaked out answered. He let us in without saying anything.

He took me upstairs to this room. I assumed Ray would be in their. But it wasn't. It was girl I couldn't see her face though. He left the room then closed the door and locked it.

Nyah POV
"What do you mean she's not here" I asked the dumbass nurse. I came to visit Kendall and now there saying she's not here. "Her boyfriend checked her out this morning" the lady said. "She doesn't have a boyfriend and I thought she couldn't get checked out today anyway" I said. "The doctors changed their minds" she said. "What was the guy's name that came to pick her up" I asked. "Umm demtrius... Wait no Domonic yea that was it" she said.

Ohh shit.

Please

Vote

&

Comment

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

79.9K 7.5K 71
Bilogía «Russkaya ruletka». Después de haber sido rechazada por el mejor amigo de su hermano cuando Anna y Arizona leyeron su diario, Tailime solo qu...
103K 17.2K 44
¿Y si es muy tarde para empezar de cero? Cuando Gia Davies se muda a Nueva York, está huyendo. Se ha dado cuenta de que su carrera no le gusta, su re...
1M 90K 42
¿Y si por accidente te ganas el odio del cantante más famoso del país? *♫* Kale es el cantante juvenil más amado de la década, pero está cansado de s...
141K 6.8K 48
Una historia que promete atraparte desde el principio hasta el final. Camila es una chica humilded, Ignacio Besnier es el heredero de un imperio empr...