Rae Winchester

By Percyrox

Rae's life has been anything but easy. And now, with a new prophecy and two strangers, who might not actually... More

Rae Winchester
Chapter One
Chapter two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Thirteen
Chapter Fourteen
Chapter Sixteen
Chapter Seventeen
Chapter Eighteen
Chapter Nineteen
Chapter Twenty
Chapter Twenty Two
Chapter Twenty three
Chapter Twenty Four
Chapter Twenty Five
Chapter Twenty Six
Chapter Twenty Seven
Chapter Twenty Eight
Chapter Twenty Nine
Chapter Thirty
Thank you!
Hi guys!
Atencion

Chapter Twenty One

1.5K 58 3
By Percyrox

After dinner I started picking up the left overs and putting them into Tupperware as Sam and Dean washed the dishes, as was tradition. I put a pretty good portion of the leftovers in the fridge, but I put one slice of pie and enough chicken for one meal into separate containers for John to take. Cas was drying the dishes for Sam and Dean. I laughed when they got into a water flicking fight, and resisted the urge to join in. I went back out into the main room where John was sulking and started gathering the beer bottles. I walked back into the kitchen where Sam, Dean, and Cas where all drying the last of the dishes. As Dean was walking past me back outside a handed him the leftovers for John. He took them and frowned.
"Your giving him a slice of my pie?" He moaned like a kicked puppy. I laughed.
"Only a slice. I can always make more ya cry baby." I chuckled as he walked out of the kitchen. Sam yawned as he walked by me.
"I think I'm gonna hit the hay." He yawned. I nodded.
"Sounds like a plan." I agreed. We walked out of the Kitchen in time to see John leaving. Dean turned around to look at me.
"You spit in his beer." He asked.
"I spit in his beer." I affirmed nodding. He broke into a grin and wrapped an arm around my shoulders.
"That's my sister!" He cheered no chuckled and yawned.
"Let's get to bed, I'm exhausted." I yawned. Dean and Sam nodded.
"I'll just wait here." Cas stated as he sat down on the couch. I chuckled and headed to my room. I changed into shorts and a T shirt and crawled into bed.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

58K 1.1K 86
This will be the story of the Third Great Prophecy, a quest will begin with The seven, Reyna, Nico, Will, Rachel, Thalia, Grover, and a new girl whom...
46.7K 2.9K 20
𝐞𝐮𝐧𝐨𝐢𝐚 | εὔνοια 𝐧𝐨𝐮𝐧. 𝐚 𝐩𝐮𝐫𝐞 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐰𝐞𝐥𝐥 - 𝐛𝐚𝐥𝐚𝐧𝐜𝐞𝐝 𝐦𝐢𝐧𝐝, 𝐚 𝐠𝐨𝐨𝐝 𝐬𝐩𝐢𝐫𝐢𝐭. "𝐛𝐞𝐚𝐮𝐭𝐢𝐟𝐮𝐥 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐤𝐢�...
205K 5.7K 15
Disclaimer: I do not own Marvel or anything Percy Jackson or Heroes of Olympus related. I only own the storyline. Nico di Angelo has a mortal half b...
102K 3.8K 23
Percy was abducted by a lycan while traveling from California after visiting his girlfriend, Annabeth. Sam fell to a trap of a werewolf they were cha...