One Love One Heart (Various A...

By LilyWzy14

Various anime characters x Reader. This is NOT a requests book, I won't be taking requests or dedicating any... More

Knb - What if they were in OHSHC
KnB what if they try to get your attention?
Kaneki/Haise x Reader
Light x Reader ~{Goddess}~
Ciel x Reader ~{Stay with me}~
Kyoya x Reader ~{Facade}~
Karma x Reader ~{Assassins}~
Levi x Reader ~{Live On}~
Akashi x Reader ~{Empress}~
Knb - what if they are in a Magical World
Mikaela x Reader ~{Imaginary?}~
Izaya x Reader ~{Dark Side}~
Haruka x Reader ~{Promise me}~
Ayato x Ghoul!Reader ~{Don't leave}~
Hikaru & Kaoru x Twins!Reader
Yato x Reader ~{Remember Me}~
Sebastian x Reader
Shizuo x Reader ~{Treasure}~
Kaneki x Reader ~{Key to My Heart}~
Midorima x Reader ~{Locker #0707}~
Usui x Reader ~{Good Girl Bad Girl}~
Aomine x Reader ~{A Dash of Sweetness}~
Yuichiro x Reader ~{I'll Protect You}~
Izuki x Reader ~{Pun Game Going Strong!}~
Yandere!Hikaru x Reader ~{Trust me}~
Akashi x Reader ~{Red as Wine}~
Asano x Reader ~{Surprisingly Dense}~
Lelouch x Reader ~{Partners in Crime}~ (1/2)
Lelouch x Reader ~{Body and Soul}~ (2/2)
What if it was Valentine's Day (lots of guys)
What if you played Human vs Zombie with them (1/2)
What if you played Human vs Zombie with them? (2/2)
Haruka x Swimmer!Reader ~{Eyes on You}~
Yandere!Izaya x Reader ~{You Will Be Mine}~
Yukine x Reader ~{Pure as Snow}~

Rin x Reader ~{Where it all Started}~

5.7K 141 60
By LilyWzy14

Title: This is Where it all Started
Anime: Ao no Exorcist / Blue Exorcist
Character: Rin Okumura
-------------------------

Your annual school festival, where your class was forced to do a kissing booth because of how much conflict happened in your class due to the fact that no one can decide on what to do.

The boys all ran off laughing while the girls had to sit behind a pink stand all afternoon to evening.

This is where it began.

You avoided being 'customer service' at all costs and stayed at the back being on money duty. Or whatever at all to stay away from desperate boys' lips.

You managed to stay low until 7 p.m., then your shift will be over in thirty more minutes! You'll be able to get cotton candy... candy apples... chocolate strawberries... watch fireworks....

You were snapped out of your perfect daydream when your classmate shook your shoulders.

"Stop procrastinating, (Y/N)-san! All I ask for you is one kiss, a'ight? I gotta go pee!"

At that, she dashed off, leaving you alone at the stand.

"Crap...." You prayed silently that no one would notice you until (G/N) came back.

You distracted yourself with all your might to make time seem to go a little faster. For example, watching your wonderful principal hopping from stand to stand, getting everything to eat for free.

Thankfully, he didn't spare you a glance since your booth wasn't about food.

"(Y/N)!"

Your spine shuddered and an oh-no-I-have-been-caught feeling filled you. You look up ahead to see your over-enthusiastic classmate, Rin.

"I saw you back there and I was wondering what your class is doing?" He ran up to you in his abnormally fast speed and stopped in front of your stand, grinning ear-to-ear.

You pointed to the banner set on top of the stand. His blue eyes shined in curiosity at the giant red lip print on the banner.

"...Are you selling make up? Lipstick?"

"I'm glad you think that way, but no." You proceed to ruin his innocence and explain what your stand's responsibility is.

"...A-A dollar for a k-kiss?" He repeated with a light tint on his cheeks, he chuckled nervously, "well...uh... that's embarrassing..."

"Tell me about it." You groaned and combed your (H/C) hair in frustration.

"So... you...?"

You saw his face getting redder and quickly felt embarrassed yourself, you held up your hands, "No, no! I'm standing in for (G/N) right now, I-I haven't kissed anybody...!"

You missed the utterly relieved expression on Rin's face as you were too busy being flustered yourself.

He glanced around, spotting some boys at the other end of the line of stalls beginning to notice you and your booth. 

At the other end, (G/N) chatted with some friends at another booth, probably just coming back from the bathroom but decided to neglect duty for a few minutes. 

There was no guarantee that she would make it back in time before the group of boys came over. He figured out in his head and made up his mind before reaching into his pocket.

You look up at him in slight surprise when a dollar was placed in front of you on the booth.

"O-Oh, um..." You got on your tiptoes to quickly get it over with, and pulled him down by his uniform.

The kiss was magical, you could've sworn you saw blue flames somewhere along the line, but it diminished just as fast as it had erupt.

When you both parted to breathe, you almost wanted to go in again when you mentally slapped yourself.

"Th-Thank you." You bowed at him for the dollar you helped raise for your class.

Both of you stood eerily in flustered silence until he spoke up, "There are fireworks at eight, wanna see them together?"

"Sur--I mean, yeah!" You nodded and looked him in his eyes as best as you could.

A few seconds after he left, (G/N) came running, "Thanks, (Y/N)-san! Your shift is over now, enjoy the festival!"

You couldn't leave fast enough.

After changing into more comfortable clothes, you head to the grass field that was set up specially for firework-viewing in the late evening.

Couples here, couples there, couples cuddling everywhere.

You begin to feel awkward, then you spot Rin amongst those people sitting on a (F/C) blanket of his own, seeming to be meditating on something.

"Hey." You greeted as you sat down beside him, he returned a smile to you. 

Silence descended upon the two of you as you focus your attention on the sky, expecting the fireworks any minute now. More people crowded into the area. 

The sky was already painted a dark navy blue, reminding you of Rin's hair.

"Hey, (Y/N)."

You turn your attention to him, he looked at you with soft eyes and a small smile.

"...I love you."

"What?" You couldn't hide your surprise as you flabbergasted. It was so unexpected, you've only known him for a year.

Both of you watched each other with red faces. He coughed a little to clear the air before continuing, "I know this probably sounds really creepy, but I caught myself several times staring at you in class....

"And then... I guess I wanted to impress you, I actually started listening in class." He scratched the back of his head as he stared straight ahead with a blooming red face, "But I think studying's just not my thing, I get headaches after reading for more than a couple of minutes.

"I was afraid that we can't even be friends anymore if you reject me, so I didn't plan on ever confessing... but then the k-kiss you gave me felt really nice...and I--"

He looked back at you, but quickly averted his gaze again, "I-I-I just- well--I-- W-Will you be my girlfriend, (Y/N)?"

You giggled, not in a rude way, but in fascination. You rested your hand on top of his, "Slow down, Rin! You look like you're gonna explode."

When he thought he was getting rejected by you, his expression begin to look like a kicked puppy.

You crossed your legs in your lap and faced him. The lamp behind him shined in your eyes as he finally looked you in the eye. "I find you fun to be with, and cute. I'm willing to try if you are...."

He stared at you for the longest time with shock written all over his face before he pounced on you, "Thank you so much, (Y/N)! You scared me there!"

You laughed a little at how nervous he actually was, but then all laughter was replaced with embarrassment when you realize how close you were.

To think that this relationship started because of a kissing booth in a school festival...

"C-Can I kiss you, (Y/N)?"

...and because of an irresponsible classmate who left you to tend to the booth by yourself...

You shyly nodded, then softly closed your eyes.

...this is where your happiness began...

A warm pair of lips met your own.

...this is where it all started.

Behind the two of you exchanging the most loving kiss ever, fireworks exploded into the dark night sky.

----------------------------

Rin is a beautiful precious cinnamon roll. 

He's one of the very few protagonists that I don't hate.

July 28, 2016

I'll be free to update from now on cuz summer school is finally over 🙌🏻

Instagram - seika_akashi

Quotev - LilyWzy14

Kik - lilywzy14

Quiz Up - Lily Z. Wzy

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

5.3K 67 12
"W-wow he's so hot and handsome" "Who?" "Mikey-senpai" "Ohhhhhhh Guess someone's in love" "W-what no!" "Deny it all you want but it's true" Warning! ...
988K 38.9K 169
You're sort of a slut. And a spy. A slutty spy. (does contain lemons - I've marked those chapters!) #1 bnhafanfic on Dec 29, 2020! #1 bakugoxreader...
74K 1.3K 49
R E Q U E S T S P L E A S E WATCHED SO FAR: - DEATH NOTE - DRAGON BALL Z - SEVEN DEADLY SINS - FULLMETAL ALCHEMIST (ORIGINAL) - FULLMETAL ALCHEM...
54.6K 1.3K 27
(5/29/17) hello! due to my busy schedule and the lost desire to write stories, i have given up this book! i apologize but i hoped you enjoyed my one...