You are the only one...

By Story_of_Fate13

Warning: This is a sequel! If you have not read: 'You're not the only one...' Do so now! ... More

Prolouge
1. Konoha's knuckle head ninja!
2. Reunion
3. The bell test
4. The hidden Jinchūriki
A/N: I got tagged
5. Saving Kankuro
6. The Kazami choke hold! Encounter with Itachi Uchiha
7. Breaking in
8. The chase
9. An unforgivable act
10. My knucklehead ninja
11. A promise that can't be kept...
12. The fourth member
13. Fake smiles: Ruka's deadly 'stress reliever'
14. The pervert Uzamaki
15. Close to you again
16. You make me want to kill myself
17. Why do I feel this way?
18. Far from a simulation
19. A permanent reminder
20. Kicking and Screaming
21. Not bluffing
22. Bonds
23. Sasuke...?
24. No matter what
25. The letter
26. Spending a week with the Kazekage
27. WHY DON'T YOU PEOPLE WEAR CLOTHES?!
28. It's not a date...it's just dinner
29. Love is strange...
30. Our daughter
31. Trapped
32. A hero
33. Sakura shouldn't cook
34. The weird tentacle guy
35. I taught her well
36. Difficult training
37. Everybody just needs a little Hope
38. Poisoned
39. I'll protect you
40. I know you better than you know yourself
41. Like father, Like daughter
42. I've missed you
43. I don't plan on dying
44. Memories of a Sannin
45. Ruka's secret
46. Team Kasai: Mission start!
47. Team Kasai: The Ritual
48. Team Kasai: Love
49. Team Kasai: Welcome to Hell
50. Team Kasai: Scary naked women
51. Team Kasai: Let's play forever~
52. Team Kasai: Release of the 11 tails!
53. Team Kasai: Who are you?
54. Team Kasai: Escape from Hell
55. Team Kasai: Mission failed?!?!
56. Always here for you
57. Preparations
58. A Sensei's student
60: Training: The perfect Chidori
61. Training: Half-wolf
62. Training: Kekkei Genkai, history of the Kiyomizu clan!
A/N: Who's hotter?
63. The beginning of a nightmare
64. An almighty disaster
65. Because I....
66. An unexpected savior
67. Kidnapped
68. Torture
69. An old friend
70. Stay still
71. The Five Kage Summit Conference
72. The love confession
73. Naruto's confession
74. Betrayal
75. Anger
76. Sorry
77. Closer
78. Enter: Killer Bee, fool ya fool!
79. Yes
80. I love you
81. The evil in me
82. Different emotions, same feelings
83. Conquering evil
84. Next step: Taming the 11 tailed fox!
85. Ruka vs. Kinase
86. Illusions of a perfect life
87. Familiar face
88. Descendants
A/N: Book 3?
89. Final battle
90. The intruding pufferfish
Bonus Chapter!!!! 90/5. Happy early/late birthday!!!!
91. R.I.P Kisame
92. Sexual desires: the confession
93. Pleasure
Epilogue
A/N

59. Training: The 11 tails vs. The Jashinist!

1.7K 67 18
By Story_of_Fate13

~Ruka's POV~

I laid on the ground, panting heavily and staring at the sky as Kazami watched me with an amused look. I slowly turned my head and observed all the damage I had done; trees were torn from the ground, medium sized craters were all over the ground, and the smell of burning wood spread throughout the forest.

"No" Kakashi Sensei said "your Chidori isn't even close to Sasuke's level."

Kazami nodded and scribbled something on the little clipboard she held as anger consumed me and I glared at Kakashi Sensei; letting him know he struck a nerve.

"I'm perfectly aware that my Jutsu, which I learned a month ago, is not better then the Jutsu of someone who's been doing it for 4 years!" I yelled.

"It doesn't matter how long someone trains for" he replied "what matters most is how strong your determination is to beat the goals you've set for yourself and if you have the courage to do things no one has done before. Now get back up."

"She's already done 7 of those things" Ryuku said frowning "shouldn't she take a break?"

"Nope" Kazami said, popping the 'p', "when she's on the battlefield do you think the enemy will just allow her to take a break? They'll use her weakness to their advantage."

I exhaled deeply and forced myself to stand up as Ryuku watched me with eyes of worry. Kakashi Sensei turned towards Kazami and gave her a nod as she started her timer. I got to work and did the proper steps, when it came time to infuse it with my Lightning Nature, I messed up and infused it with my Water Nature.

Worst mistake of my life....

The suppose to be Chidori, now infused with my Water Nature, exploded. Sending me flying backwards and skidding to a halt in front of Kakashi Sensei as water filled my craters, and my Chakra disappeared into the air. I groaned in pain and looked at Kakashi Sensei as he knelt down and patted my head.

"Sweetheart, it's called a Chidori....not a water-dori."

"Fuck off, dad....it hurt."

"Just trying to look out for you."

"What happened to my training with Kenshin?!" I asked, turning towards Kazami "I'd rather do that then be doing this!"

"I told you once" she said "the training I want you to do with Kenshin is way to advanced for you at the moment, so I want you to focus on, mastering things you already know."

"I hardly know Chidori!"

Kakashi Sensei held out his hand to me but I angrily pushed it away and got up on my own. Kazami noticed my anger and stayed completely silent, knowing what was about to come next.

"THIS IS STUPID!" I yelled.

"Ruka....." Kakashi Sensei began.

"NO!" I continued "DON'T FUCKING RUKA ME! I'M SICK OF THIS CHIDORI SHIT! I'LL LEARN IT ON MY OWN!"

I stormed away from them and wandered pointlessly through the forest for a few minutes before stopping completely. A strange feeling of sadness overcame me and I exhaled deeply, shaking my head. What did I yell at them for; they're just trying to help me and I'm acting like a spoiled brat.

I turned around, getting ready to go back and apologize, when a rustling sound stopped me in my tracks. I frowned slightly and saw a small glint of metal. I took my sword out and jumped out of the way just in time as a giant weapon with three blades on it thunked into the tree I had just been standing in front of.

What the actual hell....?

I growled angrily and looked up at who had tried to attack me. The man brought the weapon back to him and slung it over his shoulder before smirking and staring at me.

"What's up, bitch?"

I glared at the man in anger and disbelief as I felt a small pange of fear course through me. Didn't Shikamaru already kill him; why the hell is he still alive?! I gripped my sword tightly and continued to stare at Hidan as he smirked even more.

"Do you consider yourself innocent?"

"What" I said confused.

"Don't fucking what me bitch!" He yelled, his smirk replaced with a sneer "I asked a simple fucking question and I expect a simple fucking answer!"

"Go to hell!"

His eyes twitched angrily and he got into an attacking position as my eyes widened slightly.

"Fuck it!" He growled "innocent or not, I'm sacrificing your sorry ass to Jashin!"

Before he could attack me, a rock flew out of nowhere and hit Hidan hard across the face. Hidan jerked backwards slightly and turned in the direction the rock had came from as Hope stepped out of the bushes.

"I told you to stay put" she scolded "you just don't listen do you?"

"I saw this silver haired bitch so I thought: fuck it!"

I stared back and forth between Hidan and Hope and felt anger boiling in my chest. She's a traitor.

"I knew I couldn't trust you!" I said angrily as Hope turned towards me "you're working with the Akatsuki! You traitorous bitch!"

"Woah" Hidan muttered, smiling slightly.

"I'm not a traitor" Hope said hastily "I swear I'm not! He's not a part of the Akatsuki anymore!"

"Sadly" he said.

"As if I'd believe anything that came out of your mouth!" I yelled, forming a Chidori in my hand.

Hidan stared at the Chidori in my hand and smirked in amusement as he raised his weapon. Hope, however, stared at us with worried eyes and stepped in between us. I glared at her furiously but she just frowned and shook her head.

"Please stop" she pleaded "we can talk this through."

"Not me!" Hidan yelled, leaping over Hope.

Hidan charged at me and I frowned before ducking under his weapon and slamming my Chidori into it, knocking off the blade at the bottom. A look of intense and slightly frightening anger flashed across Hidan's face and he gave me a murderous look.

"YOU FUCKED IT UP YOU STUPID ASS, COCK SUCKING, BITCH!!"

"You killed Asuma Sensei and you're suppose to be buried underground" I said with venom in my voice "I'll gladly bury you back underground for Shikamaru."

Hidan's eyes widened and he slashed his blade at me but I leapt over it and kicked him in the chest, causing him to skid back slightly.

"DON'T BRING UP THAT FUCKING KID!"

"Aw" I teased "are you mad that an S-classed criminal like you got exploded and buried alive by a 16 year old?"

Hidan growled angrily and charged at me; the only sound being of our blades crashing together. Echoing throughout the entire forest.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Me: Hey guys! That's the end of Chapter. 59! I hope you enjoyed it!

Hidan: Stupid bitch!

Me: *Offended* Sorry....

Hidan: Not you! The silver haired bitch!

Me: Ohhhhhhh, you mean Ruka?!

Ruka: Hey~

Hidan: THAT BITCH! *Charges at her*

Hope: HIDAN! THIS IS THE AUTHOR'S NOTE! CALM DOWN!

Hidan: BURN IN HELL YOU PIECE OF SHIT!!

Ruka: *Runs away* Author-chan! He's crazy....tell him to stop!

Me: Nah.

Ruka: NAH?!

Hope: Story_of_Fate13 doesn't own Naruto! HIDAN!!!!!????

Hidan: *Laughs hysterically* GOT YOU NOW FUCKER!

Me: Later guys! Come on Hidan, that's enough....

Ruka: HELP!!!!!!

Hidan: BURN IN HELL YOU BITCH!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

34.1K 1.1K 25
DISCLAIMER -> TAKE THE FANFIC LIGHTLY ! writing this after a year (?) or two. THIS IS my first fanfiction, i never post my stuff but since i wrote th...
39.2K 2.3K 46
-CURRENT ARC: Chunin Exams\/ (Chapters 41 - N/A) [Prologue: 1 - 23 Team Assignment: 24 - 28 Land of Waves: 29 - 34 Pre-Chunin Exams: 35 - 40] This is...
707K 25.9K 95
Ruka had been abused all her life She got beaten by her own grandparents for reasons sometimes unknown to her. She got beaten by other children from...
534K 19.2K 190
BOOK ONE | 87 Chapters | She's the girl who can't seem to have others keep their eyes off her. Not cause she's attractive, but because she isn't. She...