Rogue | Savages Part Two [#wa...

By eacosupernatural

She appeared out of thin air and rocked a nation with knowledge that surprised everyone... But when she start... More

Rogue | Savages Part Two
1. You Can Call Me Monster
2. I Am the Somebody Lost
3. Who Has Stolen My Heart
4. Among All the Noise in the World
5. Put Away Your Fearful Worries
6. It's a Long Hard Road Trying To Get Home
7. There's Curiosity in Your Eyes
8. without This Feeling, It's like I Am Dead
9. Its Harder To Control As Time Goes By
10. Your Reflection in the Mirror Is Filled With Scars
11. This Love Exceeds the Lethal Dose
12. A Bullet to Your Head, a Bullet to Your Head
13. If I Can Catch A Glimpse Of Your Elusive Heart
14. I Gotta Be More Strong
15. The Borderline of Reality Is Unclear
16. Who? You are better than me?
18. If You Love Me, Don't Let Go
19. No, It's My Turn to Cry, I'll cry now
20. Any More and It'll be Dangerous
21. Facing the Morning with Your Hands in Mine
22. So Even If I Die, I'll live forever
23. I See Myself Trapped In Darkness
24. Past Mistakes Are Kryptonite
25. But you're moving so carefully. Let's Start Living Dangerously
26. And you kissed me and we were...
27. Through the Countless Nights That I've fallen For You
28. To Always Forgive Me
29. Caught in a landslide, No escape from reality.
30. And You Know You Can't Stay Here Forever

17. Something 'Bout You Makes Me Feel Like a Dangerous Woman

79 10 5
By eacosupernatural

"Protect the east walls!" Dallas shouted out as she sent another guy back away from her body with the shield she had picked up.

Kari pulled hard back on the bow as she sent an arrow right past Dallas into the guy who was about to attack her.

Dallas glanced back at Kari as she nodded her head back at her friend.

Raquel kicked a guy back as she saw more and more coming over the south walls. "We are being overrun!"

Maddox sent his blade through the chest of a guy as he pulled his blade back out, "We have to retreat or we end up on the ground."

Dallas nodded her head as Kari started looking around, "Wait, where is McKenzie?"

Maverick looked over at her as he wiped blood from his face, "Where the fuck is Solomon?"

Upstairs in the house, Isabel pushed open the last door on the left as she started ripping the wedding dress from her body that was covered in blood.

She kicked the dress from her body as she stumbled back into the wall. She looked down at the blood stained dress as it wasn't her own blood. It was from the men that she had protecting her. The men that had families all looking to her to keep them safe whenever Maddox and his group would attack them.

But today it wasn't Maddox that attacked them.

It was him.

It was her own blood that made the move to kill her.

"I don't understand. I don't understand what he did."

"You mean you don't understand why people are waking up to see what McKenzie is all about."

Isabel rolled on her heels to see Bridget leaning against the door watching her.

"Look around Isabel, today they are turning against you. Even Jackson turned against you. I mean he wasn't aiming at you. He was aiming at his father."

Isabel grabbed the leather pants that were on the bed as another scream echoed up the stone hallway to them. "Why are you even still here?"

"I wanted to make sure that you knew that I wasn't about this anymore."

Isabel narrowed her eyes back at her.

"McKenzie gave me a chance on that road to become someone else. Even after Kingston looked at me and knew exactly who I was, he still wanted me to be happy. He wanted me to have a chance."

"You are working for her?"

"I didn't kill her because I knew that killing her would lead to your reign over this country. I would never allow that to happen."

"You have been helping me but you have been aiding her this entire time?"

Bridget smiled back at Isabel, "You don't know what McKenzie knows."

Kingston rolled over at the camp fire as Bridget looked back at McKenzie, "Everything that is going on you have to trust me McKenzie."

"I do, Bridget, I really do. I don't want to think about what will happen. We need to change it to something else."

Bridget glanced back at the fire, "If they get married then Solomon and Isabel will have to have children. Her blood will run through this country."

"Over my fucking dead body."

"Then help me take Isabel out."

McKenzie sat back looking back at Bridget, "She isn't your sister, then what is she?"

"Loki was nothing to us. Isabel came from a small farming couple. Her birth father was killed in war and King Skovgaard took her in leaving her mother out on a farm alone."

"He just pulled her away from her mother like that?"

"He is king, of course he could."

"What about you, how did that king ruin your life?"

Bridget smiled back at McKenzie, "I was the maid. I was the house fucking maid."

"So Isabel took you under her wing?"

"More like the bitch made me her own personal slave."

McKenzie glanced down as Kingston's hand had slipped around her waist.

Bridget smiled back at McKenzie as the flames danced between them, "You know she never loved him."

McKenzie's eyes trailed up to Bridget.

"She never loved any of them. Solomon or Kingston. She was using them at every chance she could. She saw them as pawns in her chess game."

"She wanted power. She wanted to rule. She saw what he had and she wanted it all."

Bridget tossed a piece of food over to McKenzie. "What do you mean?"

"King Skovgaard, you know his reign to king started with him killing his own father to take the thrown?"

Bridget just looked back at McKenzie.

McKenzie smiled over the fire at Bridget as the flames sent shadows all over the ground around them, "I know a little something about them."

"Then what are we gonna do with Isabel?"

"Let her win."

"What?"

"We can't fight her now. Look around us Bridget."

Bridget nibbled around the edge of the food as McKenzie ran my fingers through Kingston's hair, "We let her keep going. We need her to think we are behind her. That we aren't the ones controlling the situation step by step."

"So we just sit back and watch her crash."

"Yea, she isn't that smart. I know it won't take long."

"Plus I'm sure if Solomon ever found out that she was with someone else, he would handle that situation pretty fast."

McKenzie narrowed her eyes back at Bridget, "Are you serious?"

"She wasn't coming down all the time to see Solomon. It was someone else in that group that she loved."

"You think it wasn't her plan then?"

Bridget looked back at McKenzie.

"Why not team up with your lover and kill the one wearing the crown. Isabel gets tight with Solomon. Makes it be that she was to marry him and then of course Loki kills her father pushing it that Isabel has to marry Solomon in order to keep her land together."

"So this wasn't all because of Isabel?"

"Isabel isn't that smart Bridget." Kingston sat up fixing his hair. "She doesn't count to step z. she looks at what is infront of her and goes with it. Whoever in the group she is fucking, that is the one calling the shots."

I glanced down at Kingston as Bridget got up from the camp fire and went off toward the river. "Good point, poor choice of wording."

Kingston rested his chin on my shoulder, "You knew before she even saw it."

"Loki was kind to only a few."

"And he hated you."

"The second I walked into camp he couldn't stand me. It was something about me that he hated."

"He knew you weren't from around here. Loki was threatened because you changed their plans. You changed their course of action."

McKenzie glanced back over at Bridget as Kingston kissed her on the cheek.

"You changed everything around here McKenzie."

McKenzie smiled back down at him as Bridget looked off over the water.

Bridget glanced back up as Isabel was fixing her shirt, "You were fucking another guy in the group."

Isabel pulled her hair to the side, "You know nothing."

"That was what McKenzie kept pushing. The reality was that it wasn't your plan. It wasn't your plan to take over." Bridget shook her head as she stepped toward the door. "You weren't behind it. You weren't behind any of it."

"I would watch what you say."

Bridget's eyes got wide as Isabel walked over to her, "Look at what you think you knew Bridget. It's been 8 years since you and McKenzie left. That was 8 years of me filling his head with so much. That was 8 years of me knowing that I had him."

Bridget looked up at Isabel as a smile pulled her lips apart, "8 years for you to fuck up and give McKenzie all the time she needed to place her pieces in order."

Isabel narrowed her eyes back at Bridget.

Bridget started laughing at her, "She wasn't out for 2 weeks. She trained for 2 years until she snapped. She broke a guy's neck and ran one night."

Isabel stepped back as the blade that was in Bridget's back was removed.

"They found her in the field that night because she got tired. She didn't go back right then." Bridget laughed as she went to her knees. "You don't know who you are dealing with Isabel."

Isabel glanced over Bridget as Jackson was looking back at her, "Find McKenzie and kill her."

Jackson nodded his head as he turned and walked back down the hallway leaving Isabel standing over Bridget's body.

Isabel looked at the door as she heard footsteps coming toward her.

"This isn't possible. They couldn't have done that."

I rolled over holding my stomach as I heard his voice through the pounding of my head.

"Who would attack us, who would have known?"

"She told the entire fucking country about the wedding." I mumbled out as I pushed myself up feeling the heat from the fire infront of me.

He finally stopped moving as I heard the howling around us, "They have been trying to find you all night."

I pressed my hand against my stomach as the blood had been stopped, "You stopped the bleeding?"

"I stopped the bleeding. I watched your temperature and made sure you never started shaking on me."

"You learn that from Dallas?"

Solomon narrowed his eyes back at me, "No, I learned that from the guys I had working under me."

"So your soldiers?" I glanced over my shoulder at him as I saw the glowing eyes in the distance.

"What are you doing back McKenzie?"

I watched as the glowing eyes started to circle the camp, "I thought coming back would be smart after being away for a while."

"You thought it was smart to come back, come back for what?"

I turned around to him, "I came back to save you."

He stopped moving as the glowing eyes stopped.

I turned my attention to the west side of the camp, "Is that the others?"

"No, I grabbed you and ran. I don't know who that could be." Solomon walked back over to me as he grabbed my arm puling me up. "We should go. We can't stay here anymore."

I moaned out in pain as Solomon started dragging me away from the noise, "Where are we going?"

"To a place they will never think of." 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

13.5K 297 17
[completed] If you stood before the Gods at this very moment, would they name you worthy of their domain? Would they look upon the fear you've caused...
17.3K 958 25
Finally, after escaping the abusive grasp of her father, siblings Nova, Nigel and newborn Neil are on the run. Leaving behind Saint Paul, Minnesota a...
294 0 20
Three brothers leave home and roam the streets of their hometown. Two of them realize who they are, as the other sibling does all he can to keep his...
259K 6.4K 37
Sophie Ealhmunding, a young woman enslaved and thrust into the world of the Vikings, quickly captures the attention of every man in Kattegat, especia...