Lose To Win→Brock Lesnar

By sunangelxxi

Ever felt so ugly, pretending that he loves me Sometimes it's just not money never had to afford me Now I'm s... More

|0|
|1|
|2|
|3|
|4|
|5|
|6|
|7|
|8|
|9|
|10|
|11|
|12|
|13|
|14|
|15|DailyMail Drama
|16|
|17|
|19|
|20|
|21|
|22|
|23|
|24|
|25|
|26|
|27|
|28|
|29|The End

|18|

1K 27 15
By sunangelxxi

Baby, can ya hear me?
When I'm crying out, for you,
I'm scared oh, so scared,
When you're near me
I feel like I'm standing with an army
Of men armed with weapons, hey oh

When you say you love me
Know I love you more
When you say you need me
Know I need you more
Boy I adore you,

I carefully wiped the tears off my face and fixed my dress. Everyone looked at me in aww when I got my veil on. Then the door opened revealing Paul who looked star struck when he saw me.

"You look stunning." He said trying not to cry. I hugged him and wiped my tears away, once again.

"Thank you." I said.

"Brock is going to tear up when he sees you coming down the aisle." He replied.

"He probably will." I said chuckling.

I got handed my flowers and looked in the mirror. I didn't even recognize myself or the girls in front of me.

I hugged everyone and then Renee shouted "let's go get her married." Everyone started laughing and then we left the room. My heart started racing when we headed downstairs. I felt like I couldn't breathe was this really happening?

Paul walks me to a clear glass door where I see white roses on the ground. In front of me where a couple of seats on each side. He  gives me a little push telling me to walk. The audiences slowly appear and Brock appears with a suit on. I smile and when I finally get down the aisle, I look up and he looks down at me and smiles.

"Dearly beloved, we're gathered here today to witness in the sight of God, and in the face of this company, to together this man and woman in holy matrimony; which is an honorable estate, instituted of God, signifying unto mystical union that is betwixt Christ and his church; which holy estate Christ adorned and beautified with his presence and first miracle that he wrought in cana of Galilee, and is commended of saint Paul to be honorable among all men; and therefore is not by any to be entered into unadvisedly or lightly but reverently, discreetly, advisedly, soberly, and in the fear of God into this holy estate these two persons present come now to be joined. If any man can show just cause, why they may not lawfully be joined together, let him now speak or else forever hold his peace. Also speaking into the persons who are to be married." The priest said.

"Brock lesnar, repeat after me: I, Brock Edward Lesnar, take you, Nicole Yelima Heyman, to be my wedded wife, To have and to hold from this day forward, to love, comfort, and honour, for better or for worse, for richer or for poorer, in sickness and in health, to laugh with you in sorrow, to grow with you in love, as long as we both shall live." The priest said.

" I, Brock Edward Lesnar, take you, Nicole Yelima Heyman, to be my wedded wife, To have and to hold from this day forward, to love, comfort, and honour, for better or for worse, for richer or for poorer, in sickness and in health, to laugh with you in sorrow, to grow with you in love, as long as we both shall live." Brock said.

"Brock Lesnar, do you promise to do this now and forever more?" The priest asked.

"I do." Brock replied.

" Nicole Yelima Heyman, repeat after me: I, Nicole Yelima Heyman, take you, Brock Edward Lesnar, to be my wedded husband, To have and to hold from this day forward, to love, comfort, and honour, for better or for worse, for richer or for poorer, in sickness and in health, to laugh with you in sorrow, to grow with you in love, as long as we both shall live." The priest said.

"I, Nicole Yelima Heyman, take you, Brock Edward Lesnar, to be my wedded husband, To have and to hold from this day forward, to love, comfort, and honour, for better or for worse, for richer or for poorer, in sickness and in health, to laugh with you in sorrow, to grow with you in love, as long as we both shall live." I said.

"Nicole Heyman , do you promise to do this now and forever more?" The priest asked.

"I do." I said.

Brock got handed my ring.

"With this ring, I symbolize my commitment to you. It will be an ever present, of my promise and my love." He said while slipping on the ring in my finger.

Renee handed me, Brock's ring.

“With this ring, I symbolize my commitment to you, It will be an ever-present token, of my promise and my love” I said while slipping on Brock’s ring.

Priest: Now that Brock Lesnar and Nicole Heyman have given themselves to each other by solemn vows, with the joining of hands, and the giving and receiving of rings, I announce to you that they are husband and wife.

Priest: Brock Lesnar, You may kiss your bride.

He lifted up my veil and kissed me. Everyone started clapping and cheering. He pulled apart, and we faced the crowd.

Priest: Ladies and gentlemen, may I present to you Mr. and Mrs. Brock Lesnar

Everyone was cheering and clapping for us as we walked down the aisle as husband and wife for the first time.

Soon we had to take pictures.

Brock and I got separated after we took the pictures because he said he needed a drink and to go check up on the kids. I went to the dressing room and got changed into my second dress. I was still coming down from the high I just had and Julia zipped up my dress. I was good to go and off to find my man.

Now to the reception……

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

170K 3.6K 40
**2017 DECEMBER AWARDS -WWE- BEST BROCK LESNAR FANFICTION** How can the most cruel and despicable create something as breathtaking beautiful as this...
69.8K 1.6K 42
Wattcelebrityy Winner ©2018 | Best OC × WWE Book What started out as an arranged marriage turned out to be exactly what the other was looking for. An...
214K 3.4K 47
She was a member of The Shield. Dean and Roman were her older brothers, Seth was her first love. She risked her life at times for the three, only to...
372K 12.2K 109
♥WON BEST WRESTLER • CELEBRITY FANFICTION IN SUMMER WRESTLING AWARDS - MAY 2017♥ Highest ranking : November 2018 - 2 #joeanoai ...