Rogue | Savages Part Two [#wa...

By eacosupernatural

She appeared out of thin air and rocked a nation with knowledge that surprised everyone... But when she start... More

Rogue | Savages Part Two
1. You Can Call Me Monster
2. I Am the Somebody Lost
3. Who Has Stolen My Heart
4. Among All the Noise in the World
5. Put Away Your Fearful Worries
6. It's a Long Hard Road Trying To Get Home
7. There's Curiosity in Your Eyes
8. without This Feeling, It's like I Am Dead
9. Its Harder To Control As Time Goes By
10. Your Reflection in the Mirror Is Filled With Scars
11. This Love Exceeds the Lethal Dose
12. A Bullet to Your Head, a Bullet to Your Head
13. If I Can Catch A Glimpse Of Your Elusive Heart
14. I Gotta Be More Strong
15. The Borderline of Reality Is Unclear
17. Something 'Bout You Makes Me Feel Like a Dangerous Woman
18. If You Love Me, Don't Let Go
19. No, It's My Turn to Cry, I'll cry now
20. Any More and It'll be Dangerous
21. Facing the Morning with Your Hands in Mine
22. So Even If I Die, I'll live forever
23. I See Myself Trapped In Darkness
24. Past Mistakes Are Kryptonite
25. But you're moving so carefully. Let's Start Living Dangerously
26. And you kissed me and we were...
27. Through the Countless Nights That I've fallen For You
28. To Always Forgive Me
29. Caught in a landslide, No escape from reality.
30. And You Know You Can't Stay Here Forever

16. Who? You are better than me?

75 10 7
By eacosupernatural

Letterkenny, Ireland

Bridget pushed the door open to the room as Isabel was standing infront of the mirror looking at the white dress. "That should not be white."

Isabel rolled her eyes back at her sister, "What are you even doing here?"

"They said wedding and I came running."

"I don't need you here."

"You need to look around. Someone is killing your men and you think having a fucking wedding is smart?"

"Right now, did I marry him?"

"What?"

"Did I marry Solomon in your future?"

"No, I mean no you never did."

"If I marry him, do you think something will spark a little faster?"

"Don't go fucking with the timeline Isabel. That isn't what we need!"

"If I marry him and Maddox kills him, then it won't look that bad."

"Are you out of your fucking mind? Are you hearing yourself right now Isabel, you want to marry him just so when he dies, you look better!"

"I'm thinking about the nation."

"You are only thinking about starting a war that is coming anyways. Don't push for it!"

Isabel turned her head to see her face in the mirror, "I think I will make a nice braid today."

Bridget rolled her head as someone knocked on the door.

"Miss, you have about an hour left."

Bridget glanced back at Isabel, "This isn't smart. It didn't have before and it shouldn't happen now. You need to push this off."

"The people want a marriage."

"The fuck happened to you; did someone hit you really hard in the head? This wasn't in the plans!"

"Did she come back?"

Bridget looked back at her.

"McKenzie, is back, right?"

Bridget didn't say a word.

"She is back and he is acting off. I don't want him getting any ideas that he can leave. I don't need him getting weak on me."

Bridget looked back at Isabel, "You are pregnant, aren't you?"

Isabel turned to the side running her hand over her stomach. "I think this dress looks lovely."

Bridget's eyes got wide, "Are you fucking kidding me? You slept with him again? Isabel think about what you are about to do. Marrying Solomon is one thing but having a kid with him again isn't smart!"

"I should be getting my shoes on."

Bridget stepped back as Isabel went over to the bed for her shoes, "You want to kill him."

Isabel froze on the bed.

"You knew the wedding would draw them up. You knew it would call for attention. You knew exactly what you were doing."

Isabel reached down for the shoe as Bridget pulled the door open.

"I hope McKenzie rips your fucking throat out." Bridget walked out of the room making sure the door slammed behind her.

Isabel glanced up at the door as it sent the mirror from the wall onto the floor.

Outside the palace walls, Bridget sat on a crumpling stone fence as the lights from the wedding were lighting up all the way around the walls.

"You know there is no point."

I looked back at her as I stepped up next to her on the rumble.

"Isabel wants to marry him just to kill him."

"Any chance you wanna help to ruin that little party?" I bent down looking back at her.

"I told you how I feel about her."

"That is why we both came back like we did."

Bridget narrowed her eyes back at me.

"Come on, you know you wanna help me kill her."

"I do but I don't want to be here any longer."

"I get you close to kill her and I grant you passage out of here."

Bridget glanced back as the others started through the trees to us, "Any chance they don't kill me for what I did?"

I smiled down at her, "Raquel knows everything."

Raquel smiled down at Bridget as she walked over to her, "Please that hit that night was light as fuck."

Bridget pointed back at the palace, "They know your faces."

Christian stepped up, "They don't know mine."

I pointed over my shoulder at him, "We have our own weapon."

"Getting in isn't a problem but making sure they don't see us? McKenzie that is the problem right there."

"Leave us to do what we do best. Let me handle what I can do." I grinned back at her.

"You were made for this time period."

I grinned back at her as I licked my lips.

"Time to crash a wedding." Casey said walking around me.

"Sanna..." I turned back to her as she was in the back of the group. "I need you to stay with the horses this time; I don't need you in the middle of a riot."

Sanna smiled back at me, "I kinda like that plan anyways."

Maddox glanced up at me, "What is the plan?"

"Break up a fucking wedding and get Solomon back." I said as Christian was almost half way over to the walls.

Bridget glanced up at me as Casey stood in the back of the group, "You know I saw your mother leaving that day from the hospital."

"Yea, I kinda figured that. She came by everyday to talk to him."

"She wanted you to get better. I mean she wanted you to go home."

I shook my head as lights on the east wall went out, "Come on, Christian got us in."

Bridget stood up as Raquel glanced over at her, "Still don't trust me?"

"Fuck you." Raquel said walking down the fields after me.

Maverick glanced back at Solomon as he stood to the side of his room looking out the window, "What is going on with you?"

Solomon didn't say a word as the door to his room was pushed opened.

"Sir, they are ready for you."

Maverick smiled back at him, "Let's get this show on the road!"

Solomon glared back at him, "Give me a few more minutes."

"Dude, a few more minutes and they may get the wrong idea!"

Solomon looked at him as Maverick finally caught on.

"Give him some space." Maverick walked out of the room behind the guards as Solomon was now alone.

Solomon waited a moment as he went over to his bed reaching under to the small box that contained the necklace he had been working on for years.

He ran his fingers down the chain as he came to the bottom piece.

"I never gave up."

Solomon looked up as someone tapped on the door.

"Your time is up man."

Solomon pushed the necklace back into his pocket as Maverick was now standing in the room glaring at him about how it was finally time to head down into the courtyard.

Isabel stood inside the palace looking out as Maverick finally dragged Solomon to the back for the wedding. She smiled as she watched him step out into the light.

"This is finally going to happen. This is actually going to happen. Everything I worked for. Everything I have done. It will start tonight."

"You know, I always thought when I went to kill you, you wouldn't be in a white dress."

Isabel turned around as I walked into the kitchen smiling at her. "You are here...how are you here?"

I smiled at her as I ran my finger over the wedding cake leaving a mark in the icing, "I don't think that really matters."

"That's impossible. You shouldn't be here. He should have killed you!"

I narrowed my eyes back at her, "I should have what?"

"He should have killed you a long time ago!"

I stepped to the side as Isabel threw a knife in my direction. "You mean that idiot Bridget brought back or Lucas?"

Isabel stopped and looked at me.

"See the problem about talking to your troops about your plans is that they find out and they talk. They keep talking until you slice their throat in half."

"You shouldn't know a thing about Lucas."

"I shouldn't but I do."

"Lucas shouldn't have told you what he did!"

I narrowed my eyes back at her.

"Lucas was never to have seen you. Lucas should have stayed in his fucking place!"

My eyes got wide as a house maid walked over to Isabel with a smile on her face.

"Ma'am, they are waiting for you."

I stepped back as Isabel went for the door.

Isabel stopped as she was almost out the door, "What are you doing?"

"Thinking about what is really right."

Isabel narrowed her eyes at me as I turned and walked out of the kitchen leaving her with the house maid.

Isabel looked over her shoulder as Solomon was looking down at the ground as Maverick was all smiles.

Raquel walked over to me as we stood on the balcony watching the ceremony, "You know in the end he is gonna hate that you walked away."

"Isabel said that Lucas shouldn't have come for me. Lucas came to me in the future and was the reason I am back here. Raquel, Lucas isn't dead."

Raquel smiled at me, "And I think the son doesn't want his parents walking away from each other or seeing them die."

I leaned against the railing as Isabel was standing next to Solomon with a smile on her lips, "Isabel loves him for his power. She loves him because he can grant her a name."

"And you love him because he makes you smile. He pushes you to the edge. Solomon loves you because you are the only one to have tested him. You are the only one that can stand up to him. McKenzie, don't make me slap you."

I cracked a smile back at her as I tossed my legs over the railing throwing myself down to the back yard.

"You don't mind, if I object this wedding?" I asked walking down the aisle.

For the first time all night, Solomon's head tossed up looking over at me.

"Doesn't matter, we are married. You are too late." Isabel smiled back at me turning around.

I grinned back at her shaking my head, "You think I actual care about what some forced priest has to say about you two."

Maverick looked over at me as his jaw about hit the ground, "You are fucking alive?"

I smiled back at him when something ripped through my arm. I stumbled forward as another arrow ripped through my leg sending me to the ground.

Solomon shook his head as he waved his arms, "Lower your weapons!"

I looked down at the tail of the arrows as I saw the symbol again. "No, it's them. Solomon, get back!" I pushed myself up as I sent Solomon out of the way as the next arrow pierced through my stomach. 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

8.7K 198 11
Upon moving to a new city, you cross paths with Ivar, Hvitserk and the rest of the Lothbrok clan. Since your own life is already filled with internal...
4.9K 126 37
While Cameron is chasing after his ex-bestfriend, she is doing everything in her ability to get away from him. All Lea wanted was to finish the semes...
17.3K 958 25
Finally, after escaping the abusive grasp of her father, siblings Nova, Nigel and newborn Neil are on the run. Leaving behind Saint Paul, Minnesota a...
1M 32.3K 57
❝I came into this world kicking and screaming while covered in someone else's blood, I have no problem with going out the same way.❞ ivarhoegh © 2017...