Racing Hearts

By Sarupreethi

Ranked #125(Romance) as on 14/6/2016 Laugh with me Cry with me Fight with me Walk with me But ne... More

Prologue
Champion!!
My life !! My Passion!!
First meet ;-)
Gotta job!!
Meeting again!!
Only Annoyance ;(
Crazy Fights..!!
Where did you go..??
First Ride》》》
Friends???
Misconceptions :(
What's bothering u??
We're not meant to be :/
Damn you,Neha!
Guilty :/
A shoulder to lean on :)
The Surprise :0 :D :)
Say yes!!
Hurtful love :/
You love me ,I know that ;) :p
Unexpected happenings !!
Too much of family dramas ....
On the wheels!! A kiss in the air :^)
My heart belongs to a rider :)
The Aftermath
Love or Race??
Remorse and Regrets :/
With love ,we parted miles apart ..!!
Chasing dreams 》》》♡
Wished for y♡u , and here y♡u are !!
Wedding bells ☆!!
Off to the city of £○♡€ !!
Each day I ♡ U More!!
Tears of joy & Tears of pain..
In the ~waves~ of change...
Epilogue
AN
Surprise...

A day to remember ○°♡♡

5.6K 306 85
By Sarupreethi

Atlast I am here with an update! !
Happieee reading!!

Neha's pov:

"Arjun wait I'll make you another cup of coffee. Don't finish mine!! ",I said pouting .

When I was about to make a move to the kitchen, he stopped me saying,
"I love it this way my dear " , with a naughty grin on his face.

"Someone is trying to act very romantic !! ", I chuckled at him.

He concentrated on his sip of coffee and acted as if he didn't hear me.

And stop imagining , nothing romantic happened as you all think.

We just fought each other for the single cup of coffee.

Snatching the cup from each other's hand, we shared our coffee.

With that Arjun declared that he has to leave.

I really did'nt know what happened to me today, I felt restless, thinking that he will leave in a while. I yearned to stay by his side. I didn't feel like letting him go.

While thinking about the ways to stop him , he snapped his fingers in front of my face and uttered ," What's going on inside your small brain dear?"

"Uhhhhh..wha. .what did you say?", I blabbed , coming out of my thoughts.

He gave me a mysterious look with his smoky black orbs. His eyes really have some magic in it. I couldn't take my eyes away from him . Seeing those gleaming eyes did wonders into me.
I shamelessly gawked him explicitly.

Only when he shook me by my shoulders , I came back to my senses.

It was an embarrassing moment.

He taunted me saying, " Someone is not in this world it seems..! "

"I know! Don't blame me...,
It's your eyes .....
I zone out ,everytime I see it..... ", I admitted the truth with a fake frown in my face.

He chuckled and held me closer to him. I smooched him out of love.

Snuggling for a few seconds in the crook of his chest , "Arjunnn", I called him.

"Uhmmmm" , he hummed in his seducing voice and pulled me to his side crossing his hands over my shoulders.

"Arjunnnnnnn", I gasped his name again , pouting my lips.

"Hmmmmmm", he whispered again, lacing his fingers through my hair.

"Arjunnnnnnn", I screeched this time.

"Shhhh..Not again!", he pressed his fingers over my lips .

Now it was his turn to speak,"Don't sing my name again , that 'Arjunnnn' in your voice does something inside me. So stop chanting my name and tell me what it is?", he asked me directly.

"Arjun....that ..that ..
Don't leave now pleasee...!! ", I said in a pleading tone ,while little droplet of tear beads found its way from my orbs.

I knew I'm behaving over emotional . It's silly to cry without reasons.
But I said you right , something was wrong with me today and I couldn't let him go.
Totally Love Sick I am!!

He said nothing. His simple gaze furnished loads of love in it. He held me by my shoulders very close , his head brushed mine.
He lifted my chin and wiped away the free falling tears with his long fingers," Are you okay dear? ", he asked.

And that was my breaking point.
I didn't know why, but I started weeping more. As if a dam had opened , tears plopped down from my orbs.
He brushed away my tears and kissed my forehead ," Love you!!" ,he uttered.

"Can you stay here today?? " ,I asked him , moving away from his hold.

He saw me with so much love and concern . With all ears , he listened to me patiently.

"Arjun..I don't know why I am like this , but the very thought that you will leave in a while is making me feel lone.
I'm feeling bad Arjun :( Can you stay ?", I asked him , still sneezing due to the cries.

Seeing me wail like a kid , he asked, "What makes you this much emotional today ??".

"Don't know ..",I gasped in between the sneezes.

"Why do you worry when I am with you ! How could I leave you after seeing your this much worried face ?", he assured me clutching my hands.

I gave him a side hug in exhilaration, pecked his cheeks and uttered,"Love you Arjun !! Can't wait to spend the rest of my life with you!!".

He kissed me back giving his signature smile and uttered, "Love you my beloved! .I am also waiting for that day to begin my life with you .".

"Arjun you know something ..." , I paused for a second and gazed him.

He nodded his head in such a way questioning me ," I seriously regret our decision of getting married after six months. ", I curled down my lips and continued ," This minute I wanna get married to you!!", I told him seeing his eyes. I told him how much I miss him , although we spend most of our times together at office.

"If not for that stupid sleep, I wouldn't leave you anytime in a day ", I winked at him.

He laughed hearing this statement.

"But today I promise , I'll stay awake the whole night and make this day a memorable one .When we look back one day, we should cherish this memory.", I assured him.

He nodded his head and giggled saying, "let me see dear! ".

He called his mom and informed that he will be going out with Nikki and wouldn't be coming home for the night.
I was making faces at him all the while when he lied to his mom. He was gesturing me to remain silent. But I couldn't control my laughs.
The moment he ended his call , he turned towards me and tried to pull me towards him ,
"I'm lying for you and you are making faces at me. You're dead today ", he said and started hitting me with the cushion.

I ran away from him , sticking my tounge out.
He ran behind me ,trying to catch me. We toured all the rooms , with him trying to catch me and me trying to escape from him.

Atlast we jolted when we lost our breaths, he caught hold of my wrist and pulled me towards his chest. I hugged him wrapping my hands over his torso. He hugged me back. We exchanged our love through the sweet hug. We stood there hugging each other in silence except for the tic- toc sound of the clock.

We pulled away from the hug only when the grumbling sound of my stomach disturbed the silence , he laughed and asked, " Hungry are you ?? ".

"Dont laugh ...", I frowned at him and tried to pull away from his hold.

He caught hold of my wrists and pulled me towards him and said ," You look cute when you frown ",he gave a breathtaking smile.

He clearly knows to flatter me with his words.
"So what's is there to eat? ",he asked.

"Have to cook something ,Help me!!", I said him.

He being a sweet idiot ordered for pizzas. Nearly after thirty minutes of waiting , we were delivered with our yummy pizzas.
We relished our pizza slices , feeding each other with a few bytes .
Once our stomach was full , we decided to watch a movie together .

After ransacking through a pile of dvd's ,we opted to watch titanic , the ever romantic movie which I love to watch any time especially for Leonardo DiCaprio.
Who wouldn't love him right??

We settled down on the couch and watched the movie together. Ofcourse watching romantic movies with your love is truly a bliss. Its something euphoric, with your love sitting beside you.

Only for half of the movie I was awake .Obviously , I broke my promise of staying awake the whole night.

As I had laid my head on his lap , he started to fondle me by raking his fingers through my hair . That was enough for me to doze off. And that was good in one way , otherwise in the climax I would've cried for Leo and made Arjun face palm .
Thank God it didn't happen .

I woke up to the penetrating bright sun rays from the window . I was still lying in Arjun's lap hugging his torso and his hands were still resting on my forehead. His eyelids were shut as he was having a peaceful slumber leaning his back on to the couch.

Waking up to the sight of him was truly a amazing feeling. I haven't felt this ever before.
I didn't want to disturb his sleep by taking away my hands . I stayed still in his hold and watched him sleep. Atlast after an hour he woke up, fluttering his eyelids.

He noticed me gazing him ," Enough of gawking me ", he said clearing his throat.

"Enough of teasing me. I should have disturbed your sleep instead of gazing you ", I frowned.

"Angry bird.. just kidding !!", he said lifting me up. I sat on his lap and ruffled his hair with my fingers.

"Are you going to let me go home or making any wicked plans to stop me today too?? ", he asked me in a teasing tone.

"Arjun !! Its sunday where do you wanna go ?? Stay with me .. Leave by night no..... ", I said twitching by lips down.

"Expected ", he said chuckling.

"I'll go home and will be here after an hour. You finish you works and be ready . I've a surprise for you", he said.

"Surprise.. ",I screeched.

"Yeah dear !! A surprise!!!!
Now go and start your work.
I'm leaving! ", he said giving me a peck on my cheeks.

I blushed .

Who wouldn't after receiving the morning kiss from your love.

He left waving good bye and repeatedly warned me to be ready soon.

Arjun never fails in giving surprises and today I am wondering what is in the store.

I quickly loaded the washing machine stuffing it with my dirty clothes . Turning on the machine , I rotated the knob and adjusted the settings. After that I went to take my shower. I felt refreshing after the cold shower .

I dressed up in a black pullover shirt and pale blue denims , combed my hair into a ponytail , applied a little make up and groomed myself.

I unloaded the clothes from machine and clipped them one by one to dry. In the meantime , I heard Arjun's bike sound. So I lined up the clothes in a haste and ran to unlock the door.

Seeing me dressed up he said," That's great!! I thought you will be sleeping and I have to wait for you".

"Grrrr.....Not all the time you guess right Arjun! ", I said .

"I know baby but its fun annoying you ..", he smirked.

"Fun it will be.. why not?
I am the one getting taunted right !!",
I said in a irritated tone.

"Cool ...cool dear! Leave that!!
Coming to the surprise ,here it is! " ,he said placing a box in my hands.

Seeing the gift , my frown went in the air and I was too much excited to open the box. I screamed in unable to believe my eyes after unwrapping the box. It wasn't a guessable gift. Truly a surprise it was!!

"Gear up yourself wearing those stuffs
You're going to ride today! We're are fulfilling your wish today", he uttered.

I looked at him unable to believe my eyes and ears.

"Safety first in riding ! ", he said taking the leather jacket from the box and approached me. Holding the jacket in his hands , he helped me to wear it. Following that was a buckle up boots and the next one was hand gloves . After grooming up with all those protective wears , we strode towards his bike locking the door behind.

"Arjun are you serious about this?? ",
I asked him.

"Yeah dear !!, Are you afraid by any chance ", he asked.

"Little", I muttered.

"Don't be!! Just give a try! Moreover I am there with you", he said placing a fullface helmet over my face.

"Listen dear ! this one is the foot pegs, you must balance your foot safely here !! And this one is the clutch ,you have to press the clutch when you apply the brake as well as the gear.", he explained me the parts one by one.

"Dont panic I'll be there to help you ", he assured. Eventhough I wished for this ride , I was much afraid inside.

We hovered upon his ducati, now with me sitting at the front and Arjun behind me.

He held my hands tight from the back.
"Keep your legs right there dear",he said pointing to the footplegs.

"Don't put much pressure , Keep your elbows straight , careful ", he instructed me.

I rested my hands over the handlebars with my figures dangling between the gear and brake . He holded my hands from above , like how a parent holds a kid's hand while making them write for the first time.

I started the engine following his instructions ," slowly ...slowly ...",he whispered as my hands began to throttle the accelerators.

He had full control of me, so there was nothing to panic. Only at the begining I was little frightened but later I become so much exhilarated and enjoyed the ride to the core.

ECR is an awesome location for long rides. My first ride on my own, turned out to be a scenic one with my love behind me. After riding for an hour , we halted.

One of the finest moment in my life!!

"Happy dear??", he asked, taking off my helmet .

I smiled and hugged him like a mad girl . I really couldn't express how much I love the person in front of me. "Love you", I gasped as my lips savoured his , with love , so much love.

Sorry I am not able to update regularly now a days :(

This is an unplanned chapter actually . I don't know how far it has come. I tried to give some Arjun - Neha moments.
Hope you liked it!!

Sarang hae❤❤ keep supporting!!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

116K 5.1K 45
it's a story about an IAS aspirant College Girl and India's Youngest IAS officer. Sanjana More is a girl who wants to became IAS officer. She is cari...
54.9K 2.4K 36
#1 in wattpad hits........... Arjun Singh a richest business man whose first priority is his family...... His life always starts only with his brothe...
247K 15.2K 47
You believe in me or not..you can't just ignore me....I walk with you on all your en-devours...some fear me ....some love me....a few challenge me...
3.7K 326 17
This is the same story in which there are so many twists and turns, there is a game of revenge, there is a drama of love, there are races of cars or...