My Queen For A Day | Book One

By Tatianniwade

Keyona Paddock finally meets him. Her own Superman in a band shirt and black vans. He falls for her quickly... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40 (Part 1)
Chapter 40 (Part Two)

Chapter 23

154 6 0
By Tatianniwade

Vic

Tony gasps, and we all look over. He gets up slowly from where's he sitting in the room, and he hits me in the face, hard.

"How could you make her do this?!" He screams at me as I hit him back. He's crossed the line, now I'm going to beat his ass. Jaime and Mike pull us apart, as Tony shoves his phone in my face.

I see cuts. Not scars, not anything else. Cuts, fresh ones.

"This isn't Keyona!" I yell, even though it's useless.

"Yes it is!" He yells back.

"I, I couldn't have....." I start to say. The argument is futile. I know Tony's going to win. I made Keyona cut herself. End of story.

"You both need to calm the fuck down. We have a show tonight, and there will not be any fighting out there." Jaime yells.

We all look at each other, and I walk out, ready to get drunk like I was going to before. I take the van and I leave, not caring about anything anymore. I don't know who to call. I have no one to call. I can't even breathe. I pick up the phone and dial a random number, not even caring if it was some stalker.

"Hello?" I hear a voice. A voice that won't even return my calls.

It's Keyona.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

15.5K 512 43
Jumping from one boy to the next, Carson becomes lost of who she is. Vic isn't the only one who "secretly" admires her. And she has her eyes on a few...
79K 2.8K 16
*Sequel to Wasteland For The Teenaged* Three and half years have pass since the last time Vic has seen his one true love. Iris that is. Vic is sti...
9.8K 415 27
I woke up, holding a hand to my head due to the pounding in my brain. I groaned and as I opened my eyes, I saw that I was asleep on Jaime on the couc...
2.2K 37 21
Daniella didn't expect Warped Tour to go so well, now that she met Vic... what's going to happen next?