Lose To Win→Brock Lesnar

By sunangelxxi

Ever felt so ugly, pretending that he loves me Sometimes it's just not money never had to afford me Now I'm s... More

|0|
|1|
|2|
|3|
|4|
|6|
|7|
|8|
|9|
|10|
|11|
|12|
|13|
|14|
|15|DailyMail Drama
|16|
|17|
|18|
|19|
|20|
|21|
|22|
|23|
|24|
|25|
|26|
|27|
|28|
|29|The End

|5|

2.7K 56 7
By sunangelxxi

You didn’t want nobody, thought it would get better
But it’s falling more than
Oh it’s falling more than ever
I just hoped that we would.

|2 weeks later|

"Do we really have to go to the beach?" Brock asked.

"Yes we've been stuck in hotel rooms for the past two weeks and you could use some sunlight right about now." I replied.

Today the girls and I planned going to the beach. At first it was supposed to be a girls day out but the other halves wanted to go too. So we made it a couples day at the beach. Brock isn't really cool with any of the guys besides John. He's so private when it comes to his personal life but when it comes to me, he'll put up with whatever it is.

"I get enough sunlight from your beautiful smile so let's stay in and I can tan with your smile." He said jumping back on the bed.

"Then my face would hurt from smiling so much, do you really want my face to hurt?" I asked.

"No." He replied.

"Okay so get up and let's go to the beach. I bet the group is already there." I said.

"Of course they'd already be there." Brock said.

"Whatever, grab the key card so we can go." I said.

"Ready" I said tooking his hand as he led you out of the hotel room and down to the lobby towards his rental car. After a Twenty minutes drive, he stopped in a roadside beach  parking lot.

"Can you walk from here?" He asked getting out of the car.

"I'm pregnant, not disabled." I said getting out of the car, grabbing my bag.

We walked onto the beach searching for the group until I spotted the girls sitting on rocks with a glass of champange I think in there hands.

"Do they always drink?" He asked.

"No not really." I said.

"Oh okay. I feel like you're lying because Paul said they're always drinking on the show." He said.

"Paul watches the show?" I asked confused.

"Yeah your aunt is obsessed with the show and makes Paul watch it with her." He said.

"That sounds like Marla." I said.

"Hey girly!" Lana yelled waving like crazy.

"Hey guys." I said waving at the group.

"You guys finally made it." Renee said running up to me.

"Oh God your stomach is so pretty." Brie said.

"I know right. Brock is like so obsessed with it. He's always rubbing it." I said.

"Hey sis. I see the bump got bigger." Jon said walking up to me.

"We're okay and so ready to into the water." I said.

"What's up,Brock." Jon said shaking Brock's hand.

"Hey." Brock said standing right next to me.

"Do you want a beer?" Joe asked offering Brock one.

"No thanks I'm driving." He said.

"Brock it's okay, it's just one." I said grabbing the beer from Joe and handing it to Brock.

"Come on Nene, let's go to the water." Nikki said.

"Wait let me take a selfie." I said.

"Nicole is it necessary for you to take a selfie?" Brock asked.

"Yes I'm making a selfie photo album." I said posing for another pic.

I posted to instagram.

I looked up to see Brock laughing with the guys with his phone out. Maybe they're trading phone numbers.

"Nicole get in the water right now." Renee yelled.

I laughed at her before running away. She started chasing me. Brock and the guys started laughing when the rest of the girls joined Renee chasing after me.

"Brock help me!" I yelled dramatically.

"Nope it looks like you're getting a lot of sun." He yelled chuckling.

"Fuck you,dude." I yelled.

"How in the hell are you moving so fast?" Renee asked.

"Like I said just because I'm
pregnant doesn't mean I'm disabled, bitches." I yelled sticking my tongue out at them.

I was busy running that I didn't notice I bumped into someone." Nicole be careful." John said.

"Oops sorry." I said.

"It's okay and check your instagram." He said smiling.

I turn on my phone and go on instagram. I see Brock has tagged me in a photo.

"When did he take this?" I asked.

"When you posted your kisses for everyone picture." John said.

"I swear Brock could be a photographer. He alway takes the best photos of me." I said.

"Of course just like I always take the best photos of Nikki. When you're in love, you want to have your woman all over your phone." He said.

"So Nikki is all over your phone." I asked.

"Yup and just you are in Brock's phone. It looks like you guys have been dating longer than Nikki and I." He said.

"Yeah I know shocker, right." I said.

"I'm not shocked but I think you guys are perfect for each other." He said.

"Thanks, John." I said smiling.

"Nicole run." He said. I look behind me and see the girls running.

"See you later, John." I said taking off. I ran into the water.

"I need to be in the water, I'm a mermaid!" Renee yelled running. I soon heard a splash.

"I'm coming, I want to be a mermaid too!" Brie yelled running into the ocean water. I started giggling.

"You guys are weird." I said.

"But you love us." Renee yelled.

"Do you have to yell?" Lana said pushing Renee.

"No pushing in the water." Paige said.

"Shut up,Paige." Nikki said pushing Paige.

"Hey!" Brie said flicking water at Lana.

Soon everyone started flicking water at each other and the guys joined us. Brie kicking the water towards me and I tried to go after her but she ran behind Brock which caused our lips brushed up against each other. I  moved back immediately, my  cheeks were automatically red.

"I was just trying to go...." Before I finished he pulled me by my  waist and gave me a passionate kiss. He bit my bottom lip waiting for me to let him explore my mouth which I eventually gave in.

He pulled me closer to him and we were chest to chest no room in between except for my breasts and baby bump.

I pulled away and we both caught our breath "uhm"were the only thing that I could get out.

"Awe you guys are so cute."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

70.9K 1.7K 42
Wattcelebrityy Winner ©2018 | Best OC × WWE Book What started out as an arranged marriage turned out to be exactly what the other was looking for. An...
169K 4.1K 54
Brock Lesnar is the Beast Incarnate who hasn't been with anyone since his divorce three years ago and doesn't really care for anyone in the WWE. She...
277K 9.9K 80
Voted for: 🌟Best Original Character🌟 🌟Best Wrestlemania Moment🌟 🌟Highest Rank in Fanfiction: #247🌟 (I'M SOOOO THANKFUL FOR THOSE WHO VOTED! YOU...