American Dragon: The discover...

By BlueTimeFly

The sad cancellation of a much beloved tv show in 2007 I believe deservers a 'reincarnation' nine years later... More

Chapter 1 - Training or saving?
Chapter 3 - A motherly instinct
Chapter 4 - So the stranger talks?
Chapter 5 - Time to meet the family
Chapter 6 - Something on your mind?
Chapter 7 - Exotic Eden
Chapter 8 - A little diner 'fun'
Chapter 9 - Eden's first school day
Chapter 10 - ABBA and Steve Irwin
Chapter 11 - The recorded truth gets played
Chapter 12 - A mission?
Chapter 13 - Shipping talk
Chapter 14 - The Danish Dragon
Chapter 15 - Contact with Eden
Chapter 16 - Looking for her country of origin
Chapter 17 - An akward awakening, with cookies
Chapter 18 - Miss Fiery Temper
Chapter 19 - An icy experience
Chapter 20 - So it's offical, there is another Nordic Dragon
Chapter 21 - A year later
Why is the final Author's Note so satisfying, yet emotional? Is it just me?

Chapter 2 - A theory

93 1 2
By BlueTimeFly

Fu Dog:
Yeah, I took some samples of the remaining acid in the wound; the tests I ran did very much agree with your theory about the acid Lao Shi.

Jake: excited
Fantastic! How do we treat the wound?

Fu Dog:
It's not that easy, the acid is in the girl's blood stream, she will need a blood transplant for her blood cells to re-heal. But the wound can be stitched right up after the blood transplant.

Jake:
Okay, let's take her to the hospital, they will surly have some blood for her and stitch her right up.

Lao Shi: chiming in
Remember young one, the acid is magical and they will want to ask how she got injured.

Jake: confused
Then how do we get the blood for her?

Fu Dog:
We will need to get a close friend or family member to donate blood, but they need the same blood type.

Jake: looking at the sleeping girl
Well what type is she? I will donate if I can.

Fu Dog:
HAHA! You and the girl are polar opposites with your blood type in a way. She is a O negative and your a AB positive.

Jake: looking at Fu dog
Are those two compatible?

Lao Shi:
For you it is, AB positive blood types can receive any blood type, but they can only donate AB positive blood. While O negative people can donate any type of blood, except they can only receive O negative type blood.

Jake: saddening
Who has a blood that will match her?

Lao Shi:
Your mother. She is the only one I know who has O negative type blood and would be willing to donate it.

Fu Dog:
She is a skipped generation on the dragon gene, but she is a carrier of it. Lao Shi are you aware of what this could mean in theory?

Lao Shi:
I'm very aware that this could mean the girl might become a dragon, but I don't particularly feel like digging a 6 foot hole out back.

Jake: shocked
WHAT!

Fu Dog:
It has been an old speculated theory that giving blood to a human from a similar blood type dragon gene carrier will change the human's DNA coding, granting them dragon abilities. But no one knows, it's never been tried.

Lao Shi: walking over to the phone
I will go call Susan up about this.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

373K 12K 32
The reincarnation of Elixara's fallen heroes found themselves in the world of wizards and with another chance to return to their kingdom. The heroes...
369 30 16
Are the events transpiring around Xavier the will of God and what will lead him to become the hero of his own world, or are they outside even Her wil...
2.5K 99 73
Xavier meets an untimely death and is confronted face-to-face with God. She gives him 2 options - reincarnate on Earth with no memories - a fresh sta...
42K 3.1K 49
Who knew what would happen after stealing some bread from a street stall? Certainly not Nagan. Nothing out of the ordinary should have happened, cons...