Secret Mind ✓

By sadlyish

"She's right! She's right! I don't cut in the right spot." My hold tightens on my wrist. The red blood oozes... More

o n e
t w o
Diary entry 3 - Losing a loved one.
Diary entry 4 - Maintaining invisibility.
Diary entry 5 - Four years later.
Diary entry 6 - "Language!"
Diary entry 7 - Just an apple for you today young lady.
Diary entry 8 - "Sit down before you make a scene."
Diary entry 9 - "They're called phones!"
Diary entry 10 - "Is it that time of the month?"
Diary entry 11 - compared to my puny little bump people call muscle.
Diary entry 12 - "You look a little...constipated."
Diary entry 13 - "I'm not living on the moon."
Diary entry 14 - "Drake, I will castrate your balls of you don't stop now."
Diary 15 - "The delinquent that scares all our babysitters away."
Diary entry 16 - My Blossom
Diary entry 17 - "You douche! I said to start on the floor."
Diary entry 18 - She's a broken girl.
Diary entry 19 - "I trust you."
Diary entry 21 - I don't know what I'll do if she's gone.
Diary entry 22 - "Pwince charming..."
Diary entry 23 - Flatlined.
Diary entry 24 - Crashing walls.
Diary entry 25 - Little things.
Diary entry 26 - My nightmare.
Diary entry 27 - We didn't do anything!
Diary entry 28 - "Do you love him?"
Diary entry 29 - Boys!
Diary entry 30 - Graduation
Diary entry 31 - The proposal.
Diary 32 - Epilogue.

Diary entry 20 - "Best sleep of my life."

524 24 2
By sadlyish

Listen to "Therapy" by All time low for this chapter.

*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*

My eyes flutter open and I look down at the arm wrapped tightly around my waist. It sends me into panic mode but then I recall the events of last night.

I had my first kiss. With Drake! And he admitted to loving me.

I smile and shift so I can face him.

His eyes open then close then open again. "Morning Blossom." His voice sounds husky and groggy from sleep. "Sleep well?"

"Morning Drake. And yes, I did sleep well." He smiles and tightens his grip on me, pulling me close to his bare chest.

"Best sleep of my life." I feel him smile under my skin.

"You have no idea how weird that sounded." I giggle. I catch a glimpse of my clock. 7:56am. Shit! "Drake," I try prying him off me but it doesn't go to well. "Drake, we're gonna be late for school." I reason.

"I don't wanna go to school. I want to stay with you." He whines and pulls me even closer to him.

I'm not gonna lie, this feels sort of nice but we have school and I've never missed a day of school in my life.

"Drake." I say sternly.

"Fine." The word drags out of his mouth. He pulls away and instantly, the heat that radiates off him is gone. "I'm gonna get my things from home then I'm driving you to school."

"It's fine. I'll walk." I protest. I'll get skinnier if I walk.

"And make sure you eat something. I felt like I was hugging a stick." His eyes widen then he looks at me. "But I did enjoy it." He wriggles his eyebrows.

"You're such a perv! Now get out." I shoo him out.

He pulls his top over his head and then just before we reach the door he turns around. "Aren't you forgetting something?"

I roll my eyes and lean in the kiss his cheek. He moves fast trying to get me to kiss his lips but I move and I end up kissing his nose.

"Nice try." I pat his shoulder.

"Worth a shot." He shrugs. "See you soon."

"Yep." I say popping the 'p'. "Wait! Your crutches."

"It doesn't matter. My foots fine." He shrugs it off.

"I don't want you to screw I it up. When you get home, ask your mum to re-wrap it tightly then use the crutches." Wait how can he drive then? "You can't drive with your ankle like that so we are either walking or taking the bus."

"Let's walk." He nods.

"Good choice. Bye."

I close the door on him and go to the bathroom to change. I put on a baby pink jumper and a gold necklace with a diamond shape pendent on it. I slide into my blue denim jeans and I tie up my black vans.

I'm in a happy mood so I decide to French braid my hair. The end of my braid reached just shy of the dimples on my back.

I brush some blush on my face cause I look a little pale, probably from standing in the rain yesterday.

I grab a cereal bar and an apple and put that in my school bag. I look for my phone and then I remember I left it at Drakes house after throwing it.

I walk to Drakes house and ring the doorbell. A lady that looks to be in her late thirties answers the door.

"Hello?" She asks.

"Hi. My names Evangeline. I'm a friend of Drakes." I pull my hand out for her to shake. She reluctantly shakes it.

"Nice to meet you Evangeline. My names Sarah. I'm Drakes mum." She stares at me with a questioning gaze.

"Umm...is his ankle alright?" I ask.

"Yes. Thank you for looking after him while I was gone."

"No problem." I smile then Drake steps through the gap in the door.

"Forgetting this?" He waves my phone in my face.

I swipe it out of his hands. "Thank you very much." I smile. "It was nice meeting you."

"Like wise. Have a good day." She smiles warmly.

"Bye mum. Love you." Drake calls as she shuts the door.

"Love you too."

We turn around and I open my phone. I have five new texts from non other then Alison.

Drake looks down at me then frowns. He takes the phone off me. "Don't look at those."

Now it's my turn to frown. I look down at the ground to ponder. Has he read them? I don't understand why Alison is so mean. And to me of all people. I know I'm not the only 'nerd' she picks on but I'm sure as hell her favourite person the bully. She doesn't hurt other people the way she hurts me and it's scary. It's gonna be like this to graduation. What if we go to the same university's? I'm screwed. Though I doubt I'll live to go to university.

"Why?" I ask him. I want to know why I can't read them. Does he think that I'm a freak as well. Is he trying to find a way to get rid of me. Did those texts she send make him open his eyes and figure out that I'm not all that? Not all that he sees? Why can't he just give me up? I'm a lost cause. No one can save me. Not even Cassy or Brian and they've been at it for years.

I am gonna die a lonely life because Drake will realise that I'm not as pretty as Alison or smart or popular.

Tears prick at the back of my eyes. I hold them back.

"Why what?" He asks.

"Why can't I read the texts?" My voice comes out shaky. I wish he would just leave me to die and rot on my own. He doesn't know what I'm dragging him into, not even I know but when I'm involved, it's not anything good.

"Because they're not nice." His jaw clenches and his hands ball into fists, griping the crutch tighter. "Why would she do this to you? Your so innocent."

My face scrunches up. "Is that what you think I am? Innocent? You think I'm not capable of looking after myself? Hmm?" I blow. I can't take it. I should've never trusted him. Never. "I can't believe you." I stop in my tracks, so does Drake.

"That's not what I meant." He try's to calm me down, running a hand over is hair.

"Then what did you mean?" I push further. I don't know why everyone hates me. Am I that screwed up?

"I mean you're anything but mean. Your kind and gentle and beautiful."

"Stop lying to me! I'm sick of everyone comforting me with lies! They feed me lies all the time. 'I love you Angie' 'You're special Angie'." I mimic my parents words. "I'm sick of it! All of it!" I storm off, leaving Drake behind me. Not once looking back. I can feel his eyes burning holes in my back. I don't turn turn around, don't spare him a second glance.

*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*

When I reach the school I run to the bathroom.

Big mistake.

"I thought I told you this is our bathroom! The loser bathroom is down the hall." Alison yells.

"I-I'm sorry." I stutter, the anger leaving me and being replaced with fear. Pure fear.

"Sorry's not good enough!" She shoves me to a wall and grabs my wrist. I struggle out of her hold but she's got me with a death grip. "Did you not read my messages? Hmm?"

My hand hovers below the hand dryer. Ohhhhh shitaki-mushrooms.

"You'll pay for ignoring me!" She brings my wrist closer to the hand dryer. "Girls. Turn it on." She orders and her twits listen.

The hot air blows against my skin and she brings my wrist closer to it. She pulls down my sleeve revealing my scars.

She scoffs and turns to look at her friends. "Look girls! She cuts." She whips her head back to face me. "To bad she doesn't cut in the right spot."

She shoves my hand up the hand dryer and cackles. "This is for being a man stealing bitch!"

I cry in agony, the hot air burning my skin. My cuts re open and before I know it, I'm bleeding.

Bleeding so much. My crimson blood spills into a puddle on the floor.

My screams echo through the bathroom. Alison places a hand over my mouth to stop the noise from escaping.

"Shut up you little turd." She order.

My eyes puff up red. After another moment she lets go and stalks out of the room, her posse in toe.

I slide down the wall and grip my wrist. I cry and cry and cry.

My butt turns cold and red from the blood I'm sitting on. I ignore it. I cry my heart out.

"She's right! She's right! I don't cut in the right spot." My hold tightens on my wrist. The red blood oozes out of my wrist.

I slide up and grab my bag and run out of the bathroom. I don't care if people can see the blood I just want to get out.

I race for the doors and shove through people. I earn a lot of glares and glances that read 'weirdo'. I ignore and push.

I run to my house and lock myself in my bathroom. I don't bother closing the front door cause I don't care if people come in to kill me.

I grab my razor and cut deep cuts into my arm and wrists falling into a pool of my own blood.

*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*

A/N
Hey guys! So I want to dedicate this chapter to floweregg for the encouraging comments.

Also this book is coming to a close end. A couple chapters left. Waaaa😭 I know. The next few chapters are gonna be fillers so yeah.

I don't know if there is going to be a squeal but if there is its probably not gonna come out till next year cause I have 2 more books to finish, so...yeah.

Love y'all. XOXOX

~Jess💩

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

48.6K 2.1K 50
Sit up straight. Cross your ankles. Cover your freckles. Only have straight A's. Don't speak unless spoken to. No internet. No friends. No fre...
298K 9K 33
CRINGE WARNING! First book I ever wrote on here!! -- "Sometimes the person who you are willing to take a bullet for is the person behind the gun." I...
261 0 11
I was close to dying if not from my sister. I went from bitches at school to my alcoholic, addict abusing mother. Then my best friend decided he want...
1.6M 47.4K 50
"Listen Astrid María Johnson, if you really want to get rid of me so bad, go out on a date with me. Just one. And if you didn't like it, then you wil...