Have We Met? (a George Weasle...

By mrsgeorgeweasley

meet Nevaeh just a normal average 17 yr old right. well your wrong Nevaeh is more than an average 17 year old... More

Have We Met? (a George Weasley Love Story)
Welcome To Hogwarts (Chapter 2)
Detention (Chapter 3)
First Task (Chapter 4)
The Yule Ball (Chapter 5)
Hungover at Christmas (Chapter 6)
Second Task (Chapter 7)
The Prank (Chapter 8)
The Date (Chapter 9)
Third Task (Chapter 10)
Going Home (Chapter 11)
Summer Part 1 (Chapter 12)
Summer Part 2 (Chapter 13)
Back to Hogwarts (Chapter 14)
Detention Again (Chapter 15)
Packing for Home (Chapter 16)
it's Been a While (Chapter 17)
Diagon Alley (Chapter 18)
Back Again (Chapter 19)
This Has Gone Too Far (Chpater 20)
Disater at Christmas (Chapter 22)
Gray Manor (Chapter 23)
The Malfoy's New Year's Eve Ball (Chapter 24)
Surprise (Chapter 25)
Quick Note
Birthday (Chapter 26)

DA meeting (Chapter 21)

2K 21 8
By mrsgeorgeweasley

I only own Nevaeh Lynch and partly Leah Gray the rest belong to J.K.Rowling :)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Nevaeh raise you wand a bit more" I heard Harry say next to me as I nodded my head. The DA meeting were now official and we were practising almost every Friday night and Sunday morning. We had all agreed for the meetings to be held in the Room of Requirement since Neville had found it and it could fit us all in without squashing us in the process.

"Expelliarmus" I shouted making Hermione’s wand fly out of her grip. Hermione looked at me stunned as I smiled proudly.

"Fantastic vay" Leah said as she walked past me eyeing up the situation. I smiled at her before returning my gaze back to Hermione who had now picked her wand up and looked ready to attack. Behind Hermione I could see Neville looking and sighing at me. For a couple of months now Neville had been trying to conjure up the expelliarmus spell too but he continually kept failing making him get angry at himself.

"Be back in a sec" I said to Hermione as she nodded and began to practice her stance. I walked over to Neville who was now sat on the floor swishing his wand about.

"Hey Neville" I said making Neville look up at me shocked. He relaxed when he realised it was me and carried on swishing his wand about.

"Hey Nevaeh" he said simply as I sat down next to him and placed my wand out in front of me.

"Don’t be too hard on yourself. It takes time before a spell can be used for its full potential by the person creating the spell, so just think of this stage as the beginning of the spell and soon it will develop into the fully and you can use it" I said smiling as Neville turned to look at me unsure of whether he should believe my speech or not.

"Thanks vay but saying it like that only makes me feel worse. I know I can't do it so I don't even know I'm here anymore" Neville said as I shook my head at him.

"Neville your here for a reason, your here to defend yourself against the most darkest wizard ever. Just think when he next strikes we will be ready for him why, because we are being taught how to defend ourselves" I said as a small smile crept onto Neville's face.

"Thanks vay" Neville said as I smiled.

"No problem oh I think Harry wants a word with everyone we best go" I said as student were slowly moving towards Harry who was standing by the fireplace. I picked up my wand and stood up and made my way over to where George and Leah was and stood in-between them.

"Ok everyone I would like to show you a new spell that has probably saved my life a lot. Now could you please separate and go to two different sides of this duelling area I have mapped out for this demonstration" Harry said as the group slowly split and created two opposite rows. As we waited for Harry to set up I slowly felt George's hand intertwine with mine making me smile and shuffle myself closer to him.

"Now stunning is one of the most useful spells in your arsenal. It a wizard's bread and butter really. Could I have a volunteer?" Harry asked as everybody froze and looked around waiting for someone to raise their hand.

"Leah how about you come up and help me?" he asked as I looked over at Leah to see her face was as cold as ice as she glared at Harry.

"Please, Harry if I help you, you would be on the floor paralysed. I think you should ask someone else" Leah said making Harry gulp nervously and nod his head quickly.

"Ok....um Nigel how about you?" Nigel stepped forward slowly and slowly made his way towards the fireplace before turning back round to face Harry.

"So uh come on then Nigel. Give it your best shot." Harry said as everyone turned to face Nigel. My eyes were glued to Nigel as he sniffed slightly before raising his wand and shouting 'Stupefy' at Harry. Suddenly both Harry and Nigel went flying backwards making me and Leah gasp with fright.

"Good. Not bad at all Nigel well done" Harry croaked as me Leah ran over to Nigel to check to see if he was ok. Nigel sat up unsure of what was happening as me and Leah began to comfort him.

"Nigel is you ok?" I asked as Nigel turned to look at me and nodded his head.

"Yeah I think I'm ok my bum hurts but that's about it" he said making me and Leah sigh in relief. We soon helped him up and bought him over to where we were standing as Harry stood up and ruffled his black hair.

"Yeah so well done Nigel. Now who else would like a try?" Harry asked as students began to raise their hands nervously.

As more people duelled with each other I gulped nervously as they flung backwards from each other. Ginny was next to go up with Luna making me cringe for the both of them. Soon Luna and Ginny both flew backwards from the sudden impact of the spell whilst Fred and George froze from what they just saw.

"Good Ginny just hold your stance a bit more and you shouldn’t fall over and Luna...” harry began to say as a he looked at Luna who had now stood up and was looking off into space.

"Yeah....anyway Ron and Hermione you two have ago" Harry said as Ginny and Luna soon moved off to the sides as Ron and Hermione stepped forward. Ron looked relaxed whilst Hermione looked terrified.

"Don’t worry I'll go easy on you" Ron muttered to Hermione.

"Thanks Ronald" Hermione replied sarcastically as I began to hear the cheers of Fred, George and Lee next to me.

"One sickle" Fred whispered to George faintly as I rolled my eyes.

"You’re on" George replied back before he looked down at me and smiled. I smiled back and leaned my head on his body as he wrapped his one arm around me and intertwined our fingers together. Everyone stood still and went quiet and waited for something to happen between Hermione and Ron. Suddenly they both raised their wands and were about to speak but Hermione was a lot quicker and shouted 'Stupefy' making Ron fly backwards toward the mirror with a faint cry.

"Thank you" George said happily as he received the money of Fred who grumbled under his breath.

"Thanks George you owe Fred now" I said as I quickly whipped the sickle out of his hand before he could respond. George looked at me shocked whilst Fred chuckled along with Lee.

"Um what are you doing that's my sickle" George protested as I shook my head.

"No it's my sickle" I replied simply as I held the sickle in my hand since I didn't have any pockets in my skirt.

"Ok why is it your 'sickle' then?" George asked as I smiled.

"Because you owe me"

"Owe you for what?" he asked again as I sighed and shook my head.

"Honestly don't you remember? You owe me because I bought you a chocolate frog on the train duh" I said as George's face suddenly lit up into a smile before turning into a frown making me chuckle.

"Oh yeah I remember now, yeah you can keep it beside I would share all of my money with you" George replied cheesily as he wrapped his other arm around my waist and leaned forward and kissed me lightly.

"So you would share money with your girlfriend but not with me who is blood related to you" Ginny protested making my lips turn into a smile as George broke the kiss to glare at her.

"Yes because I know I would get it back, with you I wouldn't. Now run along and annoy someone else" George replied as he was about to kiss me again before we heard someone else stagger over to us making George groan.

"Who is it now?" George muttered under his breath as we turned to see a very stiff looking Ron.

"I let her do that. It's good manners isn't it" Ron said as Fred glared at him whilst George nodded his head enthusiastically. Ron then turned to look at me and I smiled.

"Good try Ron" I said patting his shoulder lightly as he faint smiled and slowly walked off.

"Now where were we" George said as he turned back to face me and leaned forward again only to pause and groan a bit louder from someone speaking.

"George and Nevaeh how about you have a go" we heard Harry say making us turn to look at him. I shook my head but that seemed to do nothing as I was soon being dragged along by George towards the middle of the two rows who was smiling evilly.

"Vay I've got your sickle" I heard Leah say as I looked down at my hand to see that indeed my sickle had been taken.

"Relax I won't hurt you...... much" George said as he pulled me into a hug before he let me go and nudge me towards the fireplace. As I walked I pulled out my wand that was tucked inside my skirt by my hip and smiled.

"Ready" George asked as I turned to face me. I nodded my head making George smile evilly. George began to slowly raise his wand making me panic slightly. 'Oh god what does he love me doing' I thought to myself as I racked my brains for methods I could use to distract George from hurting me, then it hit me. I placed my head down and moved my eyes to look at George as I bit my lip making George freeze to look at me. He slowly bought his wand back down and half smiled at me before leaning his head to the left letting me know that he was now an easy target. I smiled and raised my wand.

"Stupefy" I shouted as I saw George go flying backwards shocked by what had just happened.

"Got you" I said as I waited for George to get up. But George didn't get up making my face drop into sadness. 'Why isn't he getting up' I thought to myself as I looked for any signs of movement from him but there was none.

"George" I said holding back tears as no response came. My wand suddenly dropped out of my hand as I ran over to his body trying not to cry. I fell down next to him and ran my small hand across his smooth cheek as nothing happened. By now everyone was crowding around George and me and were looking shocked from what had just happened, I then placed my head in my hands to stop myself from crying when I suddenly heard a low chuckle. I peeped through my fingers only to hear another chuckle but this time louder. I took my hands away from my face to see George, eyes open and laughing at everyone.

"Got you" he said making me glare at him and the next thing I knew my hands shot up and began to hit George aggressively on the arm making George sit up and grab his arm.

"You....stupid.....idiot...I.....thought....you.....were...dead"I shouted as George chuckled some more before he grabbed my arms and restrained them making me glare at him.

"It was a joke vay...I'm fine" George said as I tried to move my arms but failed.

"No it wasn't I really thought I lost you" I said as I felt tears prick at my vision. George must of noticed as he soon engulfed me into a hug and rubbed my hair softly.

"It’s alright vay I'm sorry I truly am I didn’t think you would take it like this" he said as he kissed my head and held me tightly.

"Right everyone I think we should call it an end for the day so see you everyone" I heard Harry say as no one moved.

"For fuck sake guy's they want some privacy. Go away" I heard Leah say angrily and suddenly people began to move, collecting their bags and leaving hurriedly not waiting to see what Leah would do next.

"See you in a bit vay" Leah said as she soon walked off and left the common room humming to herself.

"I'm sorry" I mumbled making George lift my face up so he could look at me.

"Sorry for what?"

"For playing you so I could win" I said upset as George chuckled lightly and kissed my forehead.

"Oh I don't care about that I was gonna let you win anyway" George said smiling down at me as I sniffed and snuggled my head closer into his warm chest breathing in the smell of orchids making me smile.

"Can I ask you question?" George asked as he broke the silence between us. I nodded my head and looked up at him as he stared out towards the door.

"What would you do if I ever did die?" I sat up and looked at him dead in the face not knowing what to say.

"Um I don't know, no I mean...” I began to say before George cut me off.

"I know what you mean and the truth is I wouldn't know what to do if I lost you" I looked down at him and suddenly crashed my lips onto his making George be startled at first before he kissed back.

My hands began to run through his hair as he placed his hands on my hips and rubbed them repeatedly making my whole body shiver with excitement. George broke away from me and began to kiss down my neck before stopping at my shirt and shuffling it with his nose. He looked up at me and I nodded my head allowing George to remove his hands from my hips to un-button my shirt, as he un-buttoned my shirt fully he soon began to run kisses down from my neck to my shoulder and back. As he kissed my shoulder he suddenly found my sweet spot making me moan lovingly. As he kissed me harder on my sweet spot more moans escaped my lips and soon enough my hands were now moving his head back up to my lips. George only broke the kiss for a second so he could take off his jumper and soon came back to kissing me hungrily. George suddenly began to lie down on the spot placing me on top of him as I began to un-button his shirt quickly. My hands began to explore George's toned chest as he placed his hands on my hips and rubbed them up and down my sides making me shiver with delight. Suddenly George turned over placing me on the ground making him smile on my lips. He broke away for air and soon began to trail more kisses down to my neck and chest area making me flush with embarrassment. I soon felt George's hand slowly move from my hip down my leg to the end of my skirt, he tugged playfully on it before he began to travel back up my leg with my skirt in his hand. I moaned with excitement as he continued kissing my body passionately. George's hand was near my thigh when I suddenly turned us over and kissed him on the nose making George look at me dazed.

"Come on we best go or everyone might think we're having sex" I said playfully as George groaned and kissed my lips.

"Let them" he said on my lips as I broke away and shook my head. George pouted making me smile cheekily before I kissed him one last time on the lips and stood up. I began to button up my shirt as George sat up unsure of what to do; I rolled my eyes at him and began to sort my hair out in the mirror that was closest to us making me blush lightly. Soon George stood up and buttoned up his shirt and did a quick ruffle of his hair before picking up his jumper and standing next to me.

"You know you really are a kill joy" George said as I looked up at him raising an eyebrow in confusion.

"Excuse me we had a pretty hot make out session just now and your telling me I'm a kill joy" I said as George smiled and nodded his head.

"Yeah you are" he said simply as I shook my head.

"Fine we won't do another one since I'm a kill joy" I said before I began to wall away making George freeze in shock before he began to whine and chase after me.

"Ok maybe you’re not that much of a kill joy" he said wrapping his arms around me making me turn round to face him. I smiled and kissed him passionately before I broke the kiss and let myself free.

Once I was free I began to look around for my things and noticed that they were all gone including my wand. 'Leah must have taken them' I thought snitching to myself as George looked around for his things to but failed as well.

"Leah got your things?" he asked as I nodded my head simply.

"Fred got yours?" I asked as he too nodded his head making me smile.

"Well then Miss Lynch would you like to go to dinner with me?" he asked placing his arm out in front of me. I rolled my eyes and smiled before I walked over to him and linked my arm with his.

"Why I would be delighted to join you for dinner Mr Weasley" I said as George chuckled and we soon made our way to the door before un-linking our arms and walking next to each other out in the Hogwarts corridors.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hey guys well I finished another chapter. I hope you like it and I’m sorry if I left you cringing believe me when I was writing it I was cringing and thinking where the hell is this going lol.

Well you know what to do and I love reading all of your comments they mean so much to me.

I should be uploading soon and I may fast forward it to Christmas I’m not sure yet. :)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

61.6K 1.9K 18
The second-year in Hogwarts for The Twin who Lived and their Friends One of the Twin get hold of something unexpected, go through things anyone never...
24.9K 539 15
Nobody knew who she was, not even her. A mysterious girl returns to the wizarding community of Britain, only to bring chaos with her. -- Set in Harry...
8.1K 213 17
Having turned 11 this year was what he had been waiting for most of his life, a chance to learn magic and more about his family. Join (Y/n) and his n...
449K 8.6K 50
You are a wizard who doesn't know his mother because she died when you were a young age. You have a brother who is close to you but distant. And fath...