Summer Part 2 (Chapter 13)

I only own Nevaeh and the waitress (even though she not a big character) but everyone else belongs to J.K.Rowling

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A couple of more weeks passed and in those times more meetings were happening. As I sat in my room reading a book the sun shined in through the window making George move. I looked down at him and smiled, his flaming red hair was all over the place.

"Morning" he grumbled. He flicked one eye open and smiled.

"Morning" I said happily and carried on reading. George sat up making the quilt fall down to reveal his tinned torso and began stretching.

"What time is it?" he yawned.

"Um about 8:00 I said. Out of the corner of my eye I could see George jaw drop in shock, I put my book down and looked at him.

"What’s wrong?" I asked.

"You’re up" he said. I looked at him confused.

"Well normally we have to wake you and you don't like mornings you even said so" George said still in shock.

"Well I couldn't sleep because somebody took up my side of the bed" I said poking him in the chest. George smiled.

"Well it not my fault" he said simply. I snorted.

"No of course not what was I thinking I should of never blamed you" I said leaning closer to him.

"Indeed you shouldn't" George said as he leaned closer to me. We were about to kiss when Fred suddenly spoke up.

"Get a room" Fred said as we looked over at him and laughed. Fred then mumbled something and turned onto the other side and was just about to fall asleep when Molly rushed in.

"Haircuts" Molly shouted and she pulled Fred quilt off of him. Fred and George groaned in frustration and I chuckled to myself.

"Sorry dear it won’t take long you can have them back in a minute" Molly said pulling George out of bed.

"Its fine" I said as she then pulled Fred out of bed and chucked them into the bathroom and passed them some clothes. The boys got changed and walked out only to have molly push them in front of her so that they would walk down the stairs.

I laughed as I heard their groans. Once they had stopped groaning, I heard and scratch like noise coming from the window. I got out of bed and looked to Petal on the window sill holding a letter in her mouth; I smiled as I opened the window and let her in. I pulled the letter out from Petal's beak and ran over to my bag to get her a treat. As I gave Petal the treat I walked back to my bed and opened the letter.

Dear Nevaeh,

How are you we miss you terribly. Australia is great you would have loved it here. How's are things at the burrow then, it seems ages since I last went there to pick Aidan up when he use to play with Bill. Morgan says hi by the way same from your farther. Well next time we book a holiday you are coming with us and Aidan speaking of Aidan has he been in contact with you told us he has but I don't believe him. Anyway write to us soon dear

We love you

Mum dad and Morgan

P.S here is a picture of Morgan holding a platypus she insisted that we send it to you hope you like it

Xxxxxxxxxxx

I smiled as I closed the letter; I placed the letter back into the envelope and pulled out the picture of Morgan and the platypus. It looked to be like it was taken on a normal muggle camera as the picture wasn't moving. I placed the picture in front of me and pulled out my wand from under my pillow and waved it.