it's Been a While (Chapter 17)

I only own the Lynch family and partly Leah Gray everybody else belongs to J.K.Rowling

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"right now remember once you leave these gates you are all being represent of Hogwarts school so please don't do anything dangerous and yes I'm talking to you Mr weasley" professor Mcgonagall said as we all stood by the entrance of Hogwarts waiting to go to Hogsmeade. I chuckled as Fred looked up at professor Mcgonagall innocently whilst she glared at him.

Today was the day that everyone was going to Hogsmeade except for since I was going home to see my parents. I stood with the rest of the pupils that were going to Hogsmeade with my bag just waiting to go. I had decided on wearing a pair of black leggings followed by some lee-vi jeans and a plain White t-shirt that was covered by my yellow hoodie and a pair of grey knitted boots that my Nan bought me since the weather was decreasing rapidly here at Hogwarts. I shivered as the wind whistled through the courtyard and attacked me. I pulled my hands out from my pocket and pulled down on my Hufflepuff hat making sure it would stay in place for when we start walking.

"Hey Vay you look a little cold" I heard Ron say as he and Hermione walked up next to me Fred and George. I turned to look at Ron and glared at him.

"You think" I said sarcastically as Hermione chuckled next to him.

"Ignore her Ron she just cranky cause she knows she gonna miss me when she leaves" George said as he wrapped his arms around my waist and grinned. I rolled my eyes as he leaned down and let his warm lips make contact with my cold ones.

"Not again" Fred mumbled making me smile as I carried on kissing George.

"they have been like this all morning it's not good when you wake up to see two people making out right next to you" Fred complained as I broke the kiss to laugh.

"Well Miss Lynch would you like to go to Hogsmeade with me today" George asked as he bowed. I blushed and looked away to see that people were making their way out of the entrance and down the dirt track to Hogsmeade. I turned to look back at George one more time and grinned.

"On one condition" I said as I raised my index finger in the air.

"Anything" George replied as he kissed my hand.

"Ron has to take Hermione" I said as everyone looked at me shocked by what I said. George turned to look at Ron and glared at him.

"Well you heard her ask Hermione now" George protested as Ron began to blush madly. Hermione glared at me before she grabbed Ron's hand and dragged him away from us.

"Oh please Ronald she was joking" I heard Hermione huff as they marched away from us making me laugh along with the others. George slid his hand in mine and we walked out of the entrance and made our way down to Hogsmeade along with Fred. The twins were wearing jeans and matching tops just in different colours along with some black boots. Their tops were covered with a brown coat that Molly had sent them recently since they 'accidentally' forgot to pack them which I know was a lie. As we walked down the beaten old track George grabbed my bag and carried it for me making me smile lovingly at him. We were about to kiss when Fred spoke up.

"So um where ash then vay?" Fred asked as I groaned quietly and faced him.

"Ash is ill so that why she couldn’t make it or else she would of seen me off why Fred?" I asked curiously as Fred blushed.

"No reason and Leah with Draco then?" Fred asked as i smirked. I could tell he was trying to change the subject but I wanted to know details.

"Yeah so how long have you liked Ashley for?" I asked as George looked at Fred shocked.