Back to Hogwarts (Chapter 14)

I only own Nevaeh, Alex and Kestrel and partly Leah everybody else belongs to J.K.Rowling

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Right on you go and remember Ronald you are a prefect so behave like one" Molly said as hugged us all. I smiled as she wrapped her arms around me.

"Now Vay make sure you keep these two in line they need order" Molly said as she let go of me and watched the twins board the train. I looked up at her and smiled.

"Don't worry molly I will" I said as I boarded the train with Petal.

I then started walking up the small corridor trying to find an empty compartment. Once I found one I slipped into it and placed Petal on the floor next to the window. I then sat down and soon enough Fred and George walked into the compartment. As they sat down I looked out the window and saw people waving and hugging their loved ones. I sighed and wished my parents were here.

"You alight Vay?" George asked as he sat next to me. I turned to look at him and nodded my head.

"Yeah just wish my parents were here that's all" I said as he nodded his head as well. Fred was now lying across the opposite seats and was grinning at the two of us.

"What" I said looking down at Fred who grinned more.

"Right I've had enough of this will you please admit your feeling to each other it's driving me insane. Heck I'll even do it for you Vay, George has had a massive crush on you since you first met and George, Ginny told me that Vay has had a massive crush on you since you first met so get together please or one of you is going to be upset when the other person is dating someone else" Fred said as he got up and left. I looked down nervously and was now blushing bright pink. George on the other hand looked shocked and was off in a daze.

"So you liked me since we met then?" George asked as the train began to move. I looked up at him and slowly nodded my head.

"And you've liked me since we met too" I said as George nodded his head. Silence then filled the compartment and it began to bug me.

"Fuck it" i said making George look at me in confusion. I suddenly went up to his height and kissed him full on. George was a little taken back but soon I felt him kissing me back.

"FINALLY" we heard Fred shout as he opened our compartment door. I stopped kissing George and face Fred smiling.

"Thank you" I mouthed as he entered and sat down.

After that the train journey went quite fast because the next thing I know Hermione knocked on our compartment door and dragged me out so that we could get changed into our robes.

"So what it like sitting in the prefect compartment then?" I asked as she glared at me. I laughed at Hermione but she shrugged it off.

"Quite boring actually I'm glad I have Ron there to keep me company or I think I might explode" she said and I raised an eyebrow.

"Oh so your glad Ron is there" i said winking.

"No not like that" Hermione said quickly. By now we we're dressed and were walking back to my compartment. As we got to the door I stopped and faced her.

"Whatever you say Hermione I'll see you at school" I said practically jumping into my compartment not giving Hermione time to respond. Hermione glared at me through the glass door and then carried on walking. I smiled to myself as I sat down next to George.

"Why are you so happy?" Fred asked. I shrugged.

"I dunno maybe because I am the best person you ever met" I said as Fred snorted.