Back Again (Chapter 19)

The following characters I portray I unfortunately do not own except for Nevaeh Lynch and partly Leah Gray. The rest belong to the amazing J.K.Rowling

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I smiled as I felt the cold breeze attack my exposed face as I arrived in the small town of Hogsmeade. I looked around and at the small frosty covered village and began to check to see if I had everything. Once I checked it I began to make my way out of the peaceful village and up towards Hogwarts.

I got to the top and smiled as I saw the big brass doors just waiting to be opened by me. I pulled my bag along and walked over to them and began to push them open but for some reason the doors wouldn't open.

"What the....." I said lingering at the end as I couldn't work out why the doors were locked. 'Dumbledore clearly stated that the doors won't be locked for when I come back' I thought to myself as I began to look for another entrance. I groaned and walked back to the big doors and reluctantly pulled on the long brown rope that hung down from the side. A huge bell went off inside making me jump away from the rope as the doors began to slowly creak open. I carried my bags inside only to stop dead in my track's to see Filch standing there grinning evilly at me.

"There you are" Filch said as I looked at him confused.

"Hi Mr Filch here I am and before we even start I have done nothing to you in fact I haven't even been here" I said as Filch chuckled. I smiled weakly just as Mrs Norris walked past my leg and jumped into Filch's chest. I shuddered as the cat stared at me making Filch grin more.

"she wants to see you" Filch said but before I could respond Filch had turned on his heels and was walking back into the school making me stand there dazed by what he meant.

"Well come on" he said as I slowly began to move with my bag in my hand following behind him.

I smiled as we walked through the long hallway as students rushed past me to their next lesson all chatting and squealing over such simple things. As we past the great hall I stopped to see if George was in there but sighed once I realized he wasn't. Filch laughed at me as we carried on along and it wasn't long till we ended up right outside Umbridge’s classroom.

"In you go" filch said simply as he stood by the door to watch me walk in. I looked at the brass door that separated me and Umbridge and sighed as I slowly opened it. I walked inside and saw that no one was in there so I placed my bags by the door and carried on walking up to her little office.

"I can do this" I said quietly to myself as I stood at the door ready to knock. I raised my right hand and slowly knocked on the door. Every knock sounded like a giant echo making every little hair on my body stand up in shock.

"come in" I hear the all too well sickly voice of Umbridge say as I pushed the door open and walked in.

Not much had changed since I was last in her room, the walls were still pink as well as the carpet the only thing that was different was the fact that more cat plates had been added and that meant a lot more hissing from them.

"Ahhhhh miss Lynch please take a seat" Umbridge said gesturing to a seat in front of her. I walked over to the empty chair and sat down as she sipped her tea steadily.

As I sat there I noticed that Umbridge still looked the same as before, her small plumpish face still looked pale and icy as she glared at me slyly.

"I think you know why you are here Miss Lynch" Umbridge began to say as I looked down at my chipped nail polish that seemed to glide off my nails.

"I have a suspicion" I muttered making Umbridge glare at me before continuing.