Summer Part 1 (Chapter 12)

I only own Nevaeh every other character belongs to the lovely J.K.Rowling

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Nevaeh chores" I heard Ginny shout. I groaned and walked down stairs to see everyone lined up waiting for Molly. It had been 3 weeks since we broke up from school and already I was a part of the family by doing chores with them. Molly walked into the living room and smiled.

"Good morning everyone right let's see um Ginny and Fred you de gnome the garden, Ron you can the hovering and polishing and vay and George can washing and putting clothes away" i nodded as everyone else groaned. I looked at them confused.

"Guys it not that bad" I said. They all glared at me whilst Molly smiled.

"Exactly now come on chop chop" Molly said waving a tea towel in the air. We all walked off and I made my way to the wash room and collected up the wet washing in a basket.

As I walked outside carrying the basket George was following right behind carrying nothing. Once I got to the washing line I placed the basket down next to me and started to place the washing onto the washing line, George however was sat on the floor next to a tree sunbathing. I sighed as I looked at him.

"You it would be nice if you helped" I said hanging up a t-shirt that I think was Fred’s. George grinned at me.

"Ok" he said and with a flick of his wand the clothes shot out of the basket and began hanging themselves up on the washing line.

"Molly gonna kill you" I said. George shrugged and carried on sunbathing. Ever since the twins could do magic outside school they have been using it constantly and Molly is not impressed.

"GEORGE WEASLEY STOP THAT NOW" I heard Molly shout from the kitchen window. As I turned to look sure enough Molly was stood there glaring a George. Suddenly the clothes stopped moving and dropped to the ground. I laughed as George looked at Molly scared.

"Sorry mum" he shouted back as Molly placed her wand back in her apron.

"Will you please stop using magic for everything you're becoming a bad influence on Nevaeh" Molly huffed. George looked at me shocked from what Molly said and I smiled and nodded my head.

"She right you know" I said as I picked up a pair of trousers and hung them up. George stood up and began mumbling to himself, he picked up a pair of boxers and shuddered as he hung them up.

"George there not gonna kill you" I said as he hung up another pair.

"You never know" George said. I rolled my eyes and picked up a pair of shorts out of the basket and hung them up.

Once we finished doing the washing I picked up the basket and we walked back into the living room to see a pile of clothes just waiting to be folded and placed into people's room. I groaned as I walked over to the pile and began picking up various items of clothing and putting them in different piles on the settee. I then picked up a pair of boxers and looked over at George.