Disater at Christmas (Chapter 22)

The following characters I portray are only Nevaeh and the Lynch family. Everybody else belongs to J.K.Rowling, snowball420, katie7 and leahjanex

Enjoy the story :)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"So Harry what was it like...."

"Yeah Harry spill the beans" I sighed and rolled my eyes. Harry has just walked into the common room and already Fred and George were on to him wanting to know every single detail that had just happened between him and Cho.

"Guys let him sit down first" I said as Harry smiled weakly before he walked over to the fireplace and sat down in front of it.

"Hey Hermione, Ron Harry's back" Fred shouted up the staircase as me and George walked over to the red leather settee and sat down. Soon enough Ron and Hermione were both down the stairs panting and were walking towards the settee.

"Well we all can't fit on there can we" Fred asked as he smirked towards me. I sighed and stood up and sat down on the floor opposite Harry as Fred smiled cheerily to himself and sat down on the settee.

"You owe me Fred Weasley" I said as I felt George stir on the settee above me and sit down next to me, wrapping his right arm around my waist.

"So...how was it?" Ron asked as Harry circled round to face us.

"How was what?" Harry asked making Hermione groan.

"Honestly Harry.... what happened between you and Cho when we left?" Hermione asked as Harry smiled lightly to himself before facing us again.

"Oh right well we were talking...."

"Harry how did the kiss go?" I asked making Harry look at me shocked.

"Please it's written all over your face" I said as everyone nodded their heads.

"Fine well the kiss was....wet....she was crying at the time" Harry said as Ron chuckled along with Fred and George.

"That bad at it are you?" Ron said making him earn a glare and a slap of Hermione. Fred soon shut up once he looked at Hermione which only left George chuckling, but he soon shut up when I elbowed him in the side.

"What was that for?" George asked clutching his left hand to his side. I was about to speak but Hermione soon cut me off.

"I'm sure Harry's kissing was more than satisfactory" Hermione stated as Harry smiled and nodded his head in agreement making Ron chuckle again.

"Cho spends half her time crying these days whether it be in her common room or the girls toilets" I said as I remembered times that I would walk into the girls toilets and sure enough Cho would be sat in a cubicle crying to herself.

"Yeah but you would think a bit of snogging would cheer her up" Fred spoke up making me turn to glare at him.

"Don’t you understand how she must be feeling? She obviously sad about Cedric and therefore confused about liking Harry, probably guilty about kissing him, conflicted because Umbridge is threatening to sack her mum from the ministry and frightened because of her worrying about everything else" Hermione said as I turned back round to face Harry sighing lightly. It was true Cho really did have all those feelings zooming around inside of her and the scariest part of hearing all of that was that Hermione was exactly right. She seemed to know every single feeling and emotion that ran through Cho's entire body and yet she wasn't at all bothered about it. Ron soon broke the silence between us all by laughing loudly.

"What one person couldn't feel all that. They'd explode" Ron said as I turned round to face him un-amused.

"Just because you have the emotional range of a tea spoon Ron doesn't mean everybody else has" I said making Ron soon stop laughing to look at me. Suddenly I felt George chuckle next to me which then started Fred, who was followed by Harry and Ron and then Hermione and me.