The Prank (Chapter 8)

I do not own the character’s I portray except my own

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Friday

As i sat in transfiguration I sighed. It had been a long day. As sat there I looked over to Terence Higgs paper to see that we were learning.

"You know cheating will get you nowhere" the Slytherin boy said. I jumped from his voice but smiled.

"Well who said I was cheating I was merely looking at your paper for the lesson plan" I said. Terence laughed.

"Oh ok I believe you" he said in a sarcastic way. I rolled my eyes and turned my full attention to professor Mcgonagall. As the bell went for the end of the day I jolted up and grabbed my things and made my way to the door.

"Someone’s in a hurry" Terence said racing up beside me. I nodded my head.

"Yep indeed I am well I've gotta flash meeting up with Fred for our ultimate prank yet" I said as I scooted off over to the courtyard. Today was the day where I finally get payback on George for kissing me and then Ambre I mean who does that. As I made my way to the courtyard I could see Fred already setting up and I smiled. The sun was at its highest and was beaming down onto the flaming red headed boy.

"Um do you want some help" I shouted. Fred turned to face me and smiled.

"Yeah if you don't mind could you put the ones next to you in the bush next to the tree" Fred said. I nodded and picked up the water balloons and made my way over to the bush. Once I got there I placed the balloons in and made my way overt fred but as I got there I heard someone shout my name.

"Vay there you are" Dean said walking over to me. I groaned and rolled my eyes. I then turned around and smiled at him.

"Dean what a surprise" I said. Dean then wrapped his arms around me and pulled me into him.

"It so great to see you it seems like ages since i last saw you" he said letting go of me.

"Dean you saw me this morning at breakfast and then you wouldn’t leave me alone" I said. Dean grinned in happiness.

"I know what a lovely breakfast that was" he said wrapping his one arm around my waist. I stood there and gave him a 'are you sure you want to do that' look. Dean soon realized and gulped as he let go. I smiled and then faced Fred to see that Fred was grinning back.

"Is it ready?" i asked hopefully. Fred nodded and I began cheering.

"Mind telling me what going on?" Dean asked looking confused. I did a pretend sigh and laughed.