First Task (Chapter 4)

I do not own any of the following character I portray except Nevaeh Lynch and partly Leah Gray and Ruben Gray

Author note: I have changed the amount of champions that compete you’ll see why later on in the story and I have also sped it up to where the schools arrive at Hogwarts.

Also the massive gaps are to show a new day.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

2 months later

“Over here vay!” Leah shouted. I looked over to her and smiled as I made my way over I admired the decorations that were hung in the air all for the welcoming of our guests. They were brightly coloured and all different shapes and sizes. I smiled I still couldn’t believe that the schools were coming to Hogwarts today. Once I got to the Hufflepuff table I sat down next to Leah.

“Hey” I said excitedly.

“Hey” Leah said facing me with the biggest smile ever.

“You feeling ok leah?” I asked worriedly. She never smiles like this.

“It’s official” she said beaming.

“What is?”

“Me and Draco honestly do you even listen to me vay” Leah said as I smiled weakly.

“Awwwww when was it announced?” I asked

“About…. 2 hours 27 minutes and 17 seconds ago” Leah said proudly. I rolled my eyes and smiled.

“Well congratulations” I said as I hugged her.

“Well can I have a hug?” someone asked making me and Leah jump. As I released her I looked up to see Fred, George and Lee smiling at me.

“No you can’t have one they are only for special announcement and occasions” I sated. They then began to frown but as I looked at George he wasn’t frowning he was grinning and as I looked I saw his eye begin to twinkle and I froze. ‘No’ I thought as I gave him a stare but he shook his head still grinning and all of a sudden George picked me over his shoulder and started to run down the great hall.

“GEORGE WEASLEY PUT ME DOWN NOW!!” I shouted making everyone stop what they were doing and look at us. I began to blush lightly from the attention but George being George continued running. As he made his way closer to the exit I looked around and saw Leah, Fred and Lee waving and laughing at me. I glared at them.

“Mr Weasley can you let go of Miss Lynch please” a voice boomed from the front of the great hall. George stopped instantly and let me go but grinned at me.

“Maybe next time” he whispered as he leant next to my ear making his breath circulate all around me. As I inhaled I smelt Mentos mint and coconut orchid ‘heaven’ I thought to myself. As he backed away he winked at me making me blush we then turned around to see who spoke. As we turned around we saw professor Dumbledore standing and looking right at us.

“Now would as be so kind to take your seats” he asked. We both nodded our heads and quickly made our way back to our tables sitting opposite each other with our backs turned.

“I bet you liked that” Leah said low enough for me to hear. I looked at her and whacked her arm.

“Ouch what was that for?” she asked clutching her arm.

“You know” I said simply.

“Now that I have your attention I would like to announce that the time has come to welcome our guests from across the seas and into our school for the tri-wizard tournament. Now please show respect to our first guest which are Beauxbatons Academy of Magic.”