Quick Note

Hello everyone it's me just to say that I know that after my last post (which was like 3 years ago) I think a lot of you thought that i had literally disappeared from Wattpad and was not coming back. Well I'm here to tell you wrong ;). 

I will be honest the reason why I stopped writing this story so long ago is because I kind of fell out of love with it if you know what i mean. As much as I love Harry Potter I began to feel that writing this story was becoming more like a chore rather than something I enjoyed. Yes I had the chapters all planned out in my head but to me putting them onto a word document was very hard and feeling like this only made me begin to detest this fan-fiction that I had created. Now I know that having 3 years of not uploading anything is a bit drastic but I'm afraid it needed to be done in order to for me to fully love writing again. 

Now this is part where you are probably wondering 'well what on earth could you do in 3 years which would cause you to stop writing' well I will tell you. Life. You see when I set up my account on here I was 18 and loving my life as a college student as I literally had nothing to worry about but before I knew it my college years seemed to slip before my eyes and I was soon being brought down from my bubble in the sky to think 'oh shit i've got to get a job.' Now getting a job is easy but finding a job you will love now that is the hard part, which is why just as I finished college I decided to do the most incredible thing and live in a country that I had never heard of until then for 6 months straight with a group of people who i had never fully met until that day we all flew out on the plane. I know drastic but it really wasn't and I won't into detail about it but it was incredible :). 

After the 6 months I was very lucky to come home and walk right into a childcare job where as my other friends had not been so lucky. Anyway after being in the this job for more than 2 years now I feel ready to start back up writing this story again. 

The current chapter I am working on right now may take sometime as there is a lot going on. I know that when you first start reading the chapter it will feel a bit boring but as you get to the end I can promise quite an unexpected turn.

Sorry for this long message it just that I thought I better let you know the situation and that yes I am still alive, yes the book is still very much alive, yes more chapters are on the way, updates may be slow so please be patient and Thank you for reading my story.

I would quickly like to say a big fat mega Thank you to my good friend Leah (leahjanex) for putting up with me crazy ideas and stupid rants about this story. Seriously guys if it wasn't for this woman this story would be all over the shot (and I mean that.) So Leah thank you for everything :) Oh and guys guess what, this year is our 10 year friendship anniversary! Go us! 

Speak to you all soon :)

Love V

xxx