Detention (Chapter 3)

I do not own any of the characters except Nevaeh Lynch and partly Leah Gray

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

“Nevaeh……Nevaeh” somebody whispered. I groaned in frustration and rolled over my bed hugging me in the process.

“Nevaeh” they shouted louder. My eyes open slowly and I yawned.

“what” I said groggily as I turned over onto the cold side of my bed facing the person, as I opened my eyes wider I saw Leah was out of her bed dressed and standing next to me shaking me.

“Good your awake now get up we got a big day ahead of us” she said as she began to move away from my bed and picked up her wand and notebook. As I looked around the room I saw that it was still dark and saw petal still sleeping.

“Alright for some” I whispered under my breath making Leah look at me curiously.

“What time is it?” I yawned as I sat up and began to stretch, Leah looked over at me and grinned I looked at her confused.

“5:00am” she stated happily.

“YOU WHAT!!” I shouted making her jump at my sudden outburst I guess I forgot to mention to Leah that I was never good in the morning and that I should be left undisturbed.

“I said it’s 5:00am” Leah said.

“Yes I know what you said but why are you getting me up this early when classes don’t start till 9:00” I said angrily.

“Well sorry Miss cranky….”

“I’m not Miss cranky” I snapped back at her.

“Whatever sorry for getting you up at 5:00 but that the time I get up. I guess that why nobody likes staying with me in a dorm” Leah stated as she looked away gazing into her own world.

“You think” I said sarcastically.as she looked back at me and rolled her eyes in the process.

“I’m going back to bed wake me up when its 8:00 please” I said as I lay back down and began to doze off slowly.

“I won’t be in here at 8:00” Leah mumbled making it hard for me to hear but I decided not to question it and fell asleep quickly.

As I opened my sleep filled eyes I began to notice that light had gradually filled the room making the yellow drapes shine. As I rolled over to look at Leah bed I noticed that she wasn’t there ‘she must be in the bathroom’ I thought. I sat up and began to stretch for a second time and looked over at petal to see that she was still sleeping I smiled to myself.

“Leah” I shouted, no answer I sat looking confused.

“Leah” I shouted louder again, still no answer. I got out of my warm bed letting my feet touch the stone cold floor I shuddered. I walked over to the bathroom but as I looked inside Leah was nowhere to be seen.  Then walked over to her bedside table and picked up her mini alarm clock she had. As I picked it up to look at the time I froze and the clock fell out of my hands and dropped to the floor. It read 8:50am.

“Shit” I yelled, I then went into over drive mode and began running around frantically trying to get dressed as well as brushing my teeth and hair. After I changed I ran over to my side table and picked up my wand and a piece of paper which looked to be my timetable for this year. I scanned to see what I had first.

Nevaeh Lynch

Timetable

Monday