Hungover at Christmas (Chapter 6)

I do not own any of the character except Nevaeh, Leah, Ruben, Ambre, Úna, Brian, Morgan, Slade and Nicole Gray

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

“Are you sure there in here?” I heard someone say.

“Positive look there’s Leah” another person said. I stirred and opened my eyes slowly blinking from the light. My head was thumping like mad and the room started to spin around me. A wave of nausea swept over me.

“Why good morning vay am I interrupting something?” someone said making me jump. As I looked at the person I saw that it was Adian and he was smiling and looking down at me. I looked at him confused. As I looked around I froze. Next to me was George fast asleep with his shirt open and my hand and my head placed on his toned chest. ‘Crap’ I thought as I quickly sat up and took my hand away and smiled weakly at Adian.

“No what happened was….. Well we…. You see… wait a minute why are you here?” I said staring at him.

“Why little sister it Christmas so mum and dad thought that we should spend it with you but I see you’re a bit busy so we’ll come back later” he said. Adian then started to walk off. I quickly shot out of bed still wearing my dress and ran after him grabbing his arm when he got to the door. He turned to look at me.

“Don’t tell mum” I said.

“About what?” Adian asked turning to face me completely.

“You know…. This” I said looking down. Adian laughed.

“Fine just get ready ill meet you in the great hall” he said. I smiled and let go of him and Adian made his way out of the door. As I turned around trying to find Leah I saw Ruben sat talking to Leah and laughing at her. Leah glared at him.

“Bugger off Ruben don’t you have to go and find you blonde lover by now” Leah said through clenched teeth. Ruben face suddenly dropped.

“We’re not together no more” he said simply. Leah froze.

“What happened?” she asked.

“She went off with some drumstang kid last night” he muttered. Ruben then stood up and made his way past me and out the door. I stood looking at Leah shocked at what just happened.

“YES!” Leah shouted at the top of her voice. She then began jumping up and down on her bed. I laughed and made my way over to her. As I sat on her bed I looked around and saw Fred and Lee begin to stir and I laughed.

Fred and Lee were both on a bed and holding each other in a couple like way. As Leah looked at the boys she too began laughing which caused the boys to stir more. As Fred opened his eyes he jumped away from Lee and began blushing. Lee woke up causally not looking at the situation in front of him until he heard us laughing. He then soon realised and jumped off the bed blushing. By this time George had just started to stir as well and as I looked at him I couldn’t help but feel an aching in my heart and I smiled. As he sat up his shirt was wide open now showing his toned abs and I sighed.

“Good morning everyone” Leah said as she sat down next to me. I smiled at her.

“Good morning” the boys muttered under their breaths.

“Yeah can I ask what happened last night please?” I asked. As I looked at everyone I saw that they were all still in their outfits from last night.

“Well um I remember dancing then I remember being at the table next to you vay and Fred poured us all a drink and we drank it and after that everything’s a blur” Lee said examining his body for any cuts and bruises that may have appeared from last night.