Packing for Home (Chapter 16)

You should all know by now who I own and partly own and @Katie7 I hope I done ok of introducing Jane if they is ever anything you want to add or discuss just email me and we’ll sort it out. thanks for being a fan.  

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"So what time you leaving Saturday?" Leah asked as we walked out of charms. I began to think as we made our way to care of magical creatures.

"um about 11:00 ish so I can spend a couple of minutes with you before I have to go and besides I won't be gone for long I'll be back before we break up for Christmas" I said as Leah sighed. I tried to place my arm around her shoulder but failed miserably as my books fell to the floor. I groaned and bent down to pick them up but as I was picking them up I saw another pair of hands helping me.

"Thanks Leah..." I began to say as I stood back up but as I did stand up instead of Leah helping me t was Terence.

"No problem and do my hands really look like Leah’s?" Terence asked as I grabbed my book off of him and looked down.

"Well i couldn't see them and if I remember correctly Leah was and still is standing next to me" i said as I gestured to Leah who only smiled and waved at Terence.

"Hey Terence" Leah said happily as I rolled my eyes. Leah opened her arms and hugged Terence as I began to wonder whether she actually remembered what had happened between me and Terence. It was about 4 months ago and we had only just started talking to each other but I still found it hard. Flashback would always pop into my mind about the attack whenever I was near him but they are now starting to slowly fade.

As Leah let go Terence paused and looked at me with sorrow and happiness. Every time Terence looked at me I always got the sense that he was getting flashbacks too so I looked away wanting to not only break the eye contact but to also stop Terence from torturing himself with the images he was seeing. As we stood there for a couple of minutes Leah began talking to Terence making me zone out of their conversation. I sighed as Leah carried on talking making students walk around and glare at us as we stood right in the middle of the corridor. As we I stood there I suddenly felt the hairs on my neck stand up and as I looked there in front of me I saw Umbridge walking towards us.

"Sorry Terence gotta run" I said as I grabbed Leah's hand and pulled her out of the school and towards the bridge.

"What is wrong vay?" Leah shouted as we whizzed over the bridge and began to make our way down the hill towards the forbidden forest where professor Grubbly-plank was starting our lesson.

"Umbridge was walking right towards us" I said as we got to the bottom of hill panting for breath. I leaned forward clutching my knees from the stitch that had developed in my stomach. 'I need to exercise more' I thought to myself as my heart beat began to slow.

"And..." Leah said as she stood next to me gasping. I looked up at Leah shocked.