Welcome To Hogwarts (Chapter 2)

I do not own any of the characters I portray except Nevaeh Lynch and partly Leah Gray

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

As I sat in my own compartment my hands began to sweat. This would be my first day at Hogwarts and I was already dreading it. Looking outside my window I saw parents hugging their children goodbye; I sighed and thought about my family since they weren’t there.

Flashback 

“Darling hurry up or you’ll be late” my mother shouted to me from the bottom of the stairs.

“Coming I’ve just got to find my wand” I shouted back as I fanatically looked for it. ‘Where did it go’ I thought to myself, I had packed everything last night that I needed and as I looked around I couldn’t see a trace of where it could be. I checked under my bed and in my drawers but still no luck. I went to go look in the wardrobe but stopped to look at myself in the mirror. I was wearing my favourite pair of shorts with my white t-shirt with ‘believe’ on the front and a pair of white flat shoes. ‘Something’s missing’ I thought then I ran into my wardrobe and found my black jacket.   

“Dad have you seen my wand?” I shouted to the man in the other room from my wardrobe. My dad strolled into my room looking relaxed, he looked around my room and grinned to himself from the mess I had made.

“Well where did you last have it?” he asked slouching against my door sniffing the air from mum cooking of pancakes and bacon. He sighed to himself.

“Um I had it last when I was playing with Morgan in her room” I said from my wardrobe. Then it hit me.

“Thanks dad!” I said and rushed out of my wardrobe past him and ran into my little sister’s room. Morgan was sat happily playing with her Barbie’s.

“Vay play?” my little sister asked with her brown hair springing from every direction possible on her head. I looked down at my little sister and smiled. Morgan was only 2 and had dark brown medium length hair and had the most unusual eyes which consisted of a violet colour mixed with a hint of blue compared to mine which were blue with a hint of grey, she was small and had the cutest smile ever and was very intelligent. As she looked up at me she started grinning to herself.

“No Morgan Vay can’t play have you seen my wand?” I asked her, Morgan began to grin more and started laughing.

“Morgan” I said kneeling down to her level. Morgan looked into my eyes and smiled.

“It’s somewhere in here” she said happily. As I stood up I looked around her room, I noticed that her room consisted of one colour and one colour only…. Pink. She had a cute little bed that was covered with the duvet of the Disney princesses and a white wardrobe with some matching drawers. As I started moving around I could see that piles of clothes were flung everywhere and that all of the draws were open, as I made my way over to the drawers Morgan stood up and looked at me.

“Cold” she said. As I made my way over to the wardrobe I saw her watching me closely and smiling to herself.

“Cold again” she sang happily. I groaned in frustration ‘why do this to me now’ I thought, I then began to make my way over to the bed where she was standing.

“Warm” she shouted. ‘finally’ I thought, the closer I got to her and the bed the warmer I became,  once I reached her bed I was standing right next to her I looked down upon and she looked up at me and began smiling.