Baby, I'm Amazed By You (5SOS...

By graphicmuke

Jetta Krow was just a normal high school girl when she was asked to prom for her last year of high school. Ni... More

Baby, I'm Amazed By You (5SOS Fanfiction)
BIABY:Chapter 1
BIABY: 2
BIABY: 3
BIABY: 4
BIABY: 5
BIABY: 6 (Part 1)
BIABY: 6 (Part 2)
BIABY: 7
BIABY: 8
BIABY: 9
--*Author's Note*--
BIABY: 11
BIABY: 12
BIABY: 13
--**Author's Note**--
BIABY: 14
BIABY: 15
--Authors Note: IMPORTANT--
--BIABY:The Night Things Changed--
BIABY: 16
BIABY: 17
BIABY:18
BIABY: 19
BIABY: 20
BIABY: 21
BIABY: 22
BIABY: 23
BIABY: 24
BIABY: 25
BIABY: 26
BIABY: 27
BIABY: 28
BIABY: 29
Please Read! Important!!
BIABY: 30
BIABY: 31
BIABY: 32
BIABY: 33
ARE YOU READY FOR THIS?!??!
BIABY: Epilogue
BIABY: Epilogue (Re-Published)
Okay - Let's Talk About A Sequel...
The Sequel Is HERE!!

BIABY: 10

5.5K 91 8
By graphicmuke

Jetta's POV:

Okay Jetta your first job. Get in there and ace it! I thought to myself walking into KFC's backdoor. Yeah KFC. I know it's lame, but it's all I got right now. I walked into the backdoor after waving goodbye to Michael. He dropped me off.

"Hi! You must be Jetta! I'm the manager-name's Dylan," he stuck his hand out. I shook his hand as he closed the door behind us. Why did he look so familiar? His brown hair stuck against his forehead and his brown eyes were wide.

"Hi Dylan, nice to meet you," He released my hand and lead me over to KFC workers standing in a line. "Everyone, this is Jetta," All the workers echoed in a chorus of hello's and hi's, "she's new here so help her if as much as she needs and welcome her to the family. You may go back to work." Chatter started and the workers went back to cooking and manning the register.

"All right Jetta, the restroom is right over here. You can change and then a co-worker will show you just what to do after," Dylan said holding a pile of clothes in his arms, then shoving them into my hold. I nodded and he walked back to his office in one of the backrooms.

 I went down the hallway, pushing open the bathroom door. Manuvering around a woman changing her baby, I slipped into a stall. I then pulled my hoodie off of my head to switch shirts. After that, I shimmied out of my skinny jeans and into the work slacks Dylan handed me. I pulled my dark hair into a high ponytail then fished my phone out of my backpocket. I unlocked the stall door and opened the instagram app on my phone. I quickly took a selfie and posted it captioning it 'First Job! Wish me luck!' I stuffed my phone back in my pocket and turned around making eye contact with the lady and her baby. I waved to her and she gave me an odd look as I hurried off to find someone to guide me on what to do next.

Ashton's POV:

I'm late again for the third time this week. My boss is going to be pissed. I slid out of the front seat and locked my car. I went and slid in through the back door trying not to be seen. I managed to get to my assigned spot at the register after getting some confused looks from my other co-workers. Shrugging them off, I prepped getting a woman's order ready.

"Hi, welcome to KFC-what'll you have?" I spoke in a cheery voice-this place is hell.

"I'm going to have the ten piece fried chicken and a large size of mashed potatos," the woman quickly said and went back to looking at her smartphone in her hands.

"Anything else ma'am?" Her head whipped up, feeling like it gave me whiplash, "Now, if I wanted anything else, I would have asked for it-now ring up my order. I have to get my kids from football practice." the woman's fake smile fell as she spoke. I nodded, clenching my teeth and pressing my lips into a fine line. I added up her total and she got her food moments later.

"Have a nice day ma'am," I waved with a fake grin laying on my lips, then whispering, "bitch..."

I turned around to see Mr. Harvey-the manager, "Hey Mr. Harvey, how's it going? How's the family? How's the pets? How's your-"

"Cut the crap Irwin," Mr. Harvey interupted, "my office, now. Dylan! Man the register." Dylan ran up and took my spot-I walked to Mr. Harvey's office awaiting my punishment for being late-he always catches me. I sat down in my usual seat, I bet it has my butt prints by now.

"Irwin-"

"Ashton,"

"That's what I said Irwin, now listen up. You aren't going to be in that much trouble today. We have a new employee. I want you to go and train her. Everyone else has more important things to do. Got it?" Mr. Harvey trailed off, sinking deeper into his big black leather office chair. He twiddled his thumbs waiting for me to answer and say yes. If I said no, my ass would be kicked. I told him yes, "Good, now go ask Dylan about her because he begged if I would hire her," I saluted goofily and Mr. Harvey let out a groan.

When I reached Dylan, he had a customer. I waited until he was done to ask him about the new girl. "Your dad sent me to talk about a new girl?" I asked him. His face lit up and he grabbed my arm pullng me over near the employee bathroom.

"You're training that girl from the mall you like-Jetta!" Dylan jumped and nearly ripped my arm off. "No way, why's she working here?" I asked, shocked.

"Your buddy Luke called me up saying a friend of his needed a job. I said I had an opening-lo and behold-your friend Jetta's working along by your side. Pretty neat right? I grinned and pat him on the shoulder-"You did good, thanks mate."

The restroom door glided open and Jetta walked out in her work uniform. "I'll leave you two alone, meet me at the register." Dylan hit me in the back of the head and left me to Jetta. I hid behind the corner and waited for her to appear. As she inched closer, I emerged from my hiding spot, scaring her. She screamed and dropped her phone on the hard linoleum. "ASHTON!" Jetta bent down and picked up the phone, which had a small crack down the left side of it. She stood back up and hit me in the chest, "you dick! You cracked my screen!"

"Jetta, you've had that phone for like a year-there was bound to be a crack sooner or later." She glared at me and stuck her phone in her back pocket. "Let's get started."

_*_*_*_*_**__*_*_*_*_*_*__*_*__*_*_*_*_*_*_*__*_*_*_*_*_*__*_*_*_*_*_*__*_*_*_*_*__*_*_*_*_

 "So that's all I have to do? Press a colorful button?" Jetta asked looking weirdly at the cash register. I shook my head yes just as a customer walked through the door. "Your turn Jet, you can do it," I stood along the wall behind her and waited.

"Hello, welcome to KFC. May I take your order?" Jetta spoke fluently.

"Er, yeah can I have a number three with honey barbeque dipping sauce and a small Pepsi?" the man started to get out his cash. Jetta wasted no time punching in his order and ringing it up within thirty seconds.

"Thanks have a nice day!" she called to him. He replied with a 'you too sweetheart!'

Four more hours of torture continued until work was over at 3:30 PM. Jetta decided to walk out with me to wait for her ride from Michael. We stood at the corner barely talking for ten minutes until Jetta went to text Michael. "You can go home, you know. I'll be okay here by myself . There's more people inside anyway." Jetta said pointing at the KFC enterance. I shook my head and told her I would wait. I sat down on the curb and pat the ground for Jetta to sit beside me. She shrugged and took a seat.

"So, how was work?" I joked. She slapped my arm and smiled-"Ash, you're making us sound like an old married couple,"  I laughed and rolled my eyes. "Okay then, different question-when's Michael driving his ass over here?" A laugh escaped Jetta's lips following with a snort. She immediately threw her hands up to her mouth-eyes wide. I let out a huge smile and cracked up laughing over her little snort. Jetta frowned and punched me in the stomach.

I waited with Jetta for about another twenty minutes. She never got a text back from Michael. "Jet, do you want me to run you home? It's no problem. I only have band practice tonight and that starts at 5:30. Please? I'll run you home, it's really no problem-seriously." Jetta let out a groan and caved in. I knew Michael would forget to pick her up. He was probably taking a nap or playing COD.

I walked Jetta over to my car and opened the door for her. She thanked me and slipped into the front seat. I snagged my keys out of my back pocket and opened my side door. I got in and stuck the key in the ignition. I stopped and stared at Jetta for a while until she lokked over at me.

"What?" She snapped.

"Nothing," I smiled and got back to driving.

"Can I turn on the radio?" Jetta asked me. I told her it was fine, considering complete silence was boring and plain creepy. She fiddled with the dial, changing the station everytime she heard a commercial. She stopped on a song that I knew on a punk-rockish station.

"You like All Time Low?" I asked her. Jetta shook her head yes and turned the song up.

"Well, yeah. I've hung out with you so I guess I've heard of them before-your favorite song right?" I looked over to see her eyes twinkling. I chuckled and agreed. The chourus came on and Jetta belted out all the notes-mostly on key. I joined in and sang til' our hearts content.

'Oh, how I miss these days'

 _______________________________________________________________________________

Extra long chapter for you guys!! :D

Sorry it's been so long. I'm writing during my study hall at school and when I have the free time which is usually never.... :(

Anyway:

COMMENT

VOTE

FOLLOW

all that crap:)

Did you guys go trick or treating? I wish I would have now I have to steal my brother's candy

OMG Fall Out Boy is on Pandora <3

--<3Morgan<3--

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

129K 2.8K 40
After 3 years being separated from each other, Misty moves on after Calum leaves her behind to go on tour and starts a new life away from her hometow...
3.3K 82 20
Ariana moves to a new school in her hometown, Sydney. She soon finds out her Neighbour goes to the same school and they instantly form a bond, Are th...
305 31 8
"We're going to Australia." "Seriously?" Delilah is shocked that she is going to Australia for one of her dad's business trip. For the short month...
17.1K 487 60
"Bye mom see you later", I said as I got out of the car." "Okay honey, and remember walk home today! I am really busy with the bakery so I won't be a...