My Queen For A Day | Book One

By Tatianniwade

Keyona Paddock finally meets him. Her own Superman in a band shirt and black vans. He falls for her quickly... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40 (Part 1)
Chapter 40 (Part Two)

Chapter 12

190 8 0
By Tatianniwade

Vic

I feel my hands on Keyona's waist when we both wake up. She smiles at me, and I smile back at her. I look over at the clock on the wall. One o'clock. I frown, but Keyona isn't looking at time. She's looking at me.

"Forget about time, Vic. You'll go when it's time, but just, just forget about it. Forget about everything." She whispers.

I nod and smile, and I kiss her forehead.

"Just promise me you won't do anything stupid." I whisper. She looks up at me crazily.

"I'm not Cara, Vic." She replies. It stings, and I smile through the pain.

"I know, but people drift...." I say. She scoots closer to me, and she looks me deeply in the eye.

"Vic, I'm naked." She says.

"I know." I say, not knowing where this was going.

"I'm not a virgin." She says. I don't say anything this time.

"Vic, don't you know that I would never give myself to someone? Someone that I don't even know that well?" She asks, her voice a whisper. I hear a knock on the hotel door, but she grabs my arm fiercely as I get up to get it.

"Vic, I.. I think I'm starting to fall for you. I could never hurt you." She whispers to me.

I melt at her words, and I kiss her silently before I get the door.

"Gahh!!! VIC, YOUR JUNK!" Mike yells. I forgot that I was naked, and I rush back to the warm bed with Keyona, everyone laughing their heads off. I smile sheepishly as Keyona and I get dressed.

"Hey, and by the way, I'm falling for you too." I whisper to Keyona as the boys laugh from the other room.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.5K 125 26
After Melanie's four month coma, they learn how to cope with the side effects to their relationship. They have a surprise on the way, along with a de...
15.7K 395 33
Vic is in for a big journey with his daughter. From loosing and gaining people. His life would never be the same once again. Copyright © sadsatisfact...
2.2K 37 21
Daniella didn't expect Warped Tour to go so well, now that she met Vic... what's going to happen next?
149K 4.4K 37
15 year old Dani Rictshaw is an orphan. Her teen mom gave her up to live in the foster system. Dani has secrets that nobody but her know. They can ei...