The Alpha Vs. Me

By Shenadex

When Chloe Watson moves to her new school she never expected to be rejected by her mate, kidnapped or abused... More

Mornings
First Day
Meeting The Mate
Introductions
Furniture
Welcome Big Mouth!
Numbness
Seeing Him
Maybe, Just Maybe
Feeling Paranoid?
Second Chance?
The Prank (Part 1)
The Prank (Part 2)
Could It Work?
Triplet?
It's My Fault
Questions
Holy Sugar Cubes
Heartless Monkey's
Patrick?
Shit-licker
Purple Light
Destroy me
What Really Happened
Surprises
Finding her
What's Happening?
Your Wolf's Hot
Black Spots and Answers
I'm Ready
...
The Truth
I'm So Sorry
Talk Time... Yay
Laughing Attack
In My Head
Naked Baby
Get Out!
Bringing The Past Up
Trouble
Why Bother?
Reasons
Déjà Vu
Mr. Birdy
Perfect

Kiss and Punch

15.7K 339 20
By Shenadex

~ Chapter 8 ~

Chloe's POV

I woke up with a pain in my neck, looking around I realised I fell asleep while sitting on my bed last night. Stretching, I feel all my muscles pull and a few clicks. I get up and walk pretty much like a zombie to my bathroom, I started running the bath and added my vanilla crystals. While it's running I go to my room and get my clothes. I walk back into my bathroom and lock the door, seeing that my bath is nearly done I take my clothes off and put them in my laundry basket. I step into the water and let out a gentle sigh as my body starts to relax. 15 minutes later I step out the bath, wrapping a towel around me I look into the mirror. Great I walk like a zombie and now I look like one too. I had light purple coloured bags under my eyes and my face was really pale. I took out my makeup and applied a darker skin tone foundation, it didn't cover it up but it looked better. I added mascara and some cherry flavoured lip-gloss.

Putting on my black leggings, plain white long sleeved top and my black hoodie that says my name at the back. I shove my hair into a messy bun and brush my teeth. I look in the mirror, at least I look sort of better. With that thought I walked down the stairs and into my living room. I didn't feel hungry so I just left breakfast. Sitting down on the couch I jumped as someone kissed my forehead, opening my eyes I saw Sam sitting by me. I sighed and leaned my head onto his shoulder.

"Morning Chlo, feel any better?" I looked up at him.

"Y-yeah." I whispered. My voice was still a bit scratchy due to not speaking or that mate thing. I could see him smiling in the corner of my eye.

"Chloe what colour is your wolf? I've only just noticed that you haven't let anyone see her." My breath got caught in my throat. Oh no. I've never let anyone see my wolf because it's special not to boast about it or anything, I'm a pure white wolf with light blue eyes. I try not to get angry as other wolves eyes turn black, however mine turn a light blue instead. Should I tell them? I've only been connected with my wolf for 2 months so far and I'm still trying to control my powers.

"Chloe?" I snap out of it when I see him clicking his fingers in front of my face. I clear my throat and look back at him. They could help me learn how to use my powers cant they?

"Guys, get Chloe some water!" I watched as Harry quickly came back with some water. I took it of him and drank it. I put it on the table and gave him a small smile.

"Thanks," He stuck his tongue out in response making my smile wider.

"Can you bring everyone here? Including mum and dad? I know they're still sleeping but this is important." I whisper. He kisses my cheek and walks out the room. I snuggle back into my brother and close my eyes.

"Sweet pea, what's up?" My dad asks in a sleepy voice while sitting on his chair.

"Guys, I... I need to tell you something regarding my wolf." I watch and see how they all sit up and look at me with a mixture of emotions.

"Go on," My dad urged.

"My wolf is a white wolf, pure white no other colour. Her eyes are light blue. She is so beautiful." I watched as all their faces are awe and proud struck. My mum starts crying and puts her hand over her mouth.

"Baby, why didn't you tell us?" My mum asked while stroking my cheek.

"I researched about it, and I saw how important they are. I just didn't want all the attention. But the reason I decided now was the best time, wasn't just because Sam mentioned it. I-it was also because I need to learn how to control my powers. I was so angry yesterday when I went for a run that I nearly ripped the tree out of the ground. I j-just need to learn how to use it. C-can you help me?" I ask nervously.

"Yeah! Of cause we will baby! I'm so proud of you." My mum grabs my head and kisses my forehead. They all get you to congratulate me but I stop them.

"S-stop! I can't hug, smile or feel any emotions, I-I'm lucky I can still talk. Yesterday I couldn't do anything. I asked my wolf she said it was b-because my... my m-mate isn't close. She said all I will be able to feel is numbness and she's r-right because right now that's all I can feel." I whisper out, chocking on the sobs which want to come out. I look at them they all have the same pain in their eyes. I turn around and get my bag. I walk out the door and shove my earphones in. I look up and see the grey sky. I put my music on full blast and walk to school.

'Will I be able to feel my emotions when I get to school?' I asked Crystal. Yeah I named my wolf I think it suits her plus it matches the description of her eyes the perfect picture of crystal blue.

'Not unless he touches you. The smallest touch would mean the world to us.' Great now I have to make him touch us. I hate feeling empty and useless.

'I'll try.' I say back.

'Thank you.' She goes quiet after that. So I need to try and make the jerk face touch me. That sounds so wrong.

I make it to school in 20 minutes. I didn't notice how slow I was walking due to thinking. I quickly checked the time and noticed I was already 10 minutes late. Walking to my locker I quickly got my things out. I sighed and started walking to my class, there was no point rushing I was already late. I walked in and the first thing I smelt was jerk face.

"Miss Watson, care to explain why you're late?" I looked at him. What was his name again? I shrugged and walked to an empty chair.

"That's not a very good explanation. See me after class." I close my eyes and lean my head against the table. I could feel someone's stare but chose to ignore it.

"Ah Mr Williamson nice of you to join us. Take a seat next to Chloe. Chloe put your hand up." I groaned and picked a finger of the table. I heard some laughing and low growls of a few people. I felt someone sitting next to me. He smelt nice a woods smell.

"Excuse me." Stranger whispered. I shivered as I felt his breath on my neck. I sat up and looked at him. He was hot! He had blonde hair and blue eyes. Can someone please tell me what they have in the water over here?

"Yeah?" He looked me over and smirked. Please don't be a cocky guy I prayed.

"Oh wow, you're beautiful." He said back in awe. I shook my head and blushed a little. I heard a growl again. He looked at Trey with a frown and a tight jaw before looking back at me.

"Is there so-"

"Nope! Nothing at all." I cut him off quickly. He smiled at me.

"So you don't mind me asking you on a date?" I looked at him. He looked like a nice guy and even if he wasn't I could still totally kick his ass.

"Yeah, that would be nice." I said back. He chuckled and took my hand on top of the table. I heard a few more growls. I looked around and noticed it was from Trey and his guys. I glared at them and turned back round to? Wait I don't even know his name, real classy Chloe. I laughed at that making him look at me.

"I just noticed I don't even know your name." He looked at me shocked.

"Oh shit, yeah sorry I forgot, my names Saxton Williamson and yours?" I smiled. I actually smiled.

"Chloe Watson." I said back. He cleared his throat and came closer. He took his hand out mine and wrapped his arm around my waist. I smiled, he's smooth. I leaned my head on his shoulders and closed my eyes. It actually felt nice being in his arms.

"You look so cute." He whispered softly to me. I blushed and looked down. He chuckled and put his fingers under my chin, tilting my head up a little. We were so close now that I could feel his breath on my lips. Our eyes were locked and my heart was beating faster than normal. He started leaning in and so did I. He kissed me softly; he licked my bottom lip asking for entrance. When I didn't let him in he bit my bottom lip playfully. I giggled like a little girl. I was about to let him in but was pulled roughly away. I turned around and punched whoever pulled me away... hard. I heard them groan and the smell of blood hit my nose. I looked quickly and noticed it was the jackass that I hit. He was holding onto his nose. Oops I think I broke it. I smirked at him and recognised that he touched me. As soon as I thought of that tingles spread across my waist and back making me shiver.

"What the hell are you doing?" I yelled. He stood up quickly and blinked a few times. He wiped his nose and frowned when he saw blood on his hand. He looked back at me.

"YOU BROKE MY FUCKING NOSE!" He shouted. I started laughing. His jaw and fist were clenched and his face was red. I swear if we were in a cartoon he would have steam coming out his ears. I stopped laughing once I saw how mad he was. I cleared my throat a few times and tried my best to keep the smile of my face.

"Oh, I am so very sorry. Would you like a sticker saying 'A girl broke my nose please be nice to me' because if you do I'm sure they have spare pink ones at the nursery." I said in mock seriousness. He growled and a few of his friends laughed but stopped once jerk face glared at them. But even I could see them fighting there smiles. I smirked at them and burst out laughing once they cracked into their grins. One of them burst out laughing but even looked at jerk face with an 'I'm sorry' face.

"Soz Trey, b-but this girl c-cracks me up." He said in-between laughs. Jerk face growled at him and me with his alpha authority tone. He stopped laughing and whimpered. But me I kept on laughing I couldn't stop. They all looked at me probably shocked that I haven't stopped.

To be fair so was I. I could tell he didn't like this as the next thing you know he was snarling at me. Crystal didn't like this one bit, she took over and growled at him making everyone bow down to her. She saw him struggle to say on his feet and growled again but not as loud. He whimpered and got down onto his knees.

"Don't ever use your alpha authority tone on me again. Do you understand me?" I said into his ear slowly. He gulped and nodded. A few minutes later everyone recovered and looked down. Not one of them would meet my eyes.

"Don't ever underestimate me again. You have no idea what I can do to you." I said to him not feeling an ounce of regret. With that I left the classroom. I walked home and quickly collapsed onto the sofa. Using Crystal while in human form really takes the energy out of me. I snuggled into the pillow on the sofa and fell into a dreamless asleep.

~*~

Chloe is not going to turn into a whore! ... she just needs someone right now. Just giving youu the heads up! xp

Picture of Saxton ->

COMMENT.VOTE.FAN. :)

- Shenadex

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

722K 21.5K 39
I Jasper Ace reject you Ariel Carter, once those words slipped off his lips, Ariel's life changed forever. Ariel carter, a loner and a nobody, her ma...
1.9M 27.8K 35
-"I will never be you'r anything!" i yell at Kyle, i see the pain flash in his eyes but i dont care , he cant treat me this way for years and then ex...
304 2 24
Chloe heard the stories. Knew it could happen. But she didn't think it would happen. Now in a world she never wanted, she has to struggle to survive...
836K 18.8K 29
What happens when enemies become mates? Cassie Dawson a sarcastic teenage werewolf with the alpha blood running through her veins. A menace to societ...