The Prank (Part 1)

~ Chapter 13 - Part 1 ~

Chloe's POV

Ok, Chloe the one and most important thing, don't lose concentration and don't look suspicious when he sees it. I repeated over and over in my head. Here's the deal I was dared by Harry to put makeup on Coby. But to make it look like makeup with Sharpies? If you get me? Well anyway the thing is Coby's a light sleeper and I have to do it while he's sleeping, because it doesn't take a genius to know that this could never happen while he's awake.

I crept up to his room and slowly opened the door. Ninja style I crawled to his bed and unzipped the weapons. I pulled out my pink sharpie and slowly placed it on his lips. He moved slightly I quickly ducked down the side of his bed. Shit why, why, why does he have to be a light sleeper?

When I heard him snore lightly I got back up to finish the mission on hand. I sighed in relief once the 'lipstick and blush' was done. There was no way in hell I was going to try and put 'eye shadow' on him. Nails! I giggled quietly as I put orange 'nail varnish' on one hand and red on the other. I picked up the black sharpie and wrote what Harry told me to write on he's forehead 'I Like Cheesy Toes'. Once I wrote it I had to put my hand over my mouth to stop the laugh that was threatening to come out.

I quickly got out his room and ran down the stairs. I breathed out a sigh of relief thank god that's over! I started doing a happy dance. Someone cleared there throat I froze in the position I was in. Which were my hands in the air and one of my legs up. I turned my head and quickly composed myself. I cleared my throat and ran a hand through my hair. God that was so embarrassing.

"So did you do it?" I nodded at Harry.

"Yes Sir, mission accomplished." I said back and did that army salute thing.

"Very good I will tell you your next mission, when the file comes through." He said in a weird accent playing along. I chuckled, what a twat. He joined in.

"I can't wait to see him." He was grinning from ear to ear. I rubbed my hand on his hair messing it up.

"You're such a moron." I said. He groaned and slapped my hand away.

"Hey not the hair! How many times do I have to tell you?" He whined. I chuckled at him and jumped on the sofa.

"When do you think he's going to wake up?" I winced. I am not looking forward to his reaction, even though part of me is going to love it. Yep the devil part of me.

Mwahaha...

"It better be soon school starts in an hour." On cue I heard footstep walking to the bathroom. My eyes widened. Oh god! I'm a dead person! So, so dead! I took a few deep breaths.

"GUYS? WHERE'S THE MIRRORS?" I chocked. I removed all the mirrors so that he couldn't see himself.

"PARENTS SAID SOMETHING ABOUT GETTING NEW ONES." I yelled back. Please fall for it, please fall for it.

"Oh, ok." I heard him say back making me sigh with relief. I looked at Harry he had his lips rolled into his mouth trying to stop his laughing. How was he going to control himself when Coby came downstairs if he was laughing now and he was all the way upstairs?

"Harry you better not laugh when he comes down." I whispered quietly. He nodded.

"I'm not going to even look at him." He said back quickly. We heard Coby walk down the stairs and Harry burst out laughing again. I scowled at him he mouthed sorry and chuckled quietly to himself. Coby walked in and I had to bite the inside of my cheek hard to stop myself from laughing. He looked at Harry who was clutching his stomach and literally rolling on the floor laughing.